The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dilemmadistress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
dilemma

good morning guys, i'm new to this forum and i'm here only because one of my friends confessed to me that he actually saw my gf's thread on this forum and patronized her out of curiousity if it was her.

thankfully for him, he only gave her what they call a rejection fee and didn't actually do it with her, as he merely wanted to confirm if it was her.

subsequently, he also showed me her thread and i was extremely angry and upset about it.

i got to know her since sec school days and it has been about 4 years and it's a really long time for me, considering that i do not engage in short term relationships and this has been the longest one for me thus far.

i guess girls these days really yearn for the LV/prada bag or the posh and lush clubbing lifestyle as edged on by their peers..
she's only 20 this year, coming 21, i cant believe she's actually doing this behind everyone's back!

after my friend showed me her thread, i confronted her with it and even gave her an opportunity to explain herself but she chose to lie and told me that it wasn't her. it was only until i told her about how my friend verified that it was her when she confessed everything to me.

personally speaking, i find it hard to accept and also irked by the fact on how she can engage in such activities with guys that are old enough or even older than her dad, or even how she can do it with like 5 diff clients a day.

i find it her so cheap on how any random tom dick or harry can just pay her that few hundred bucks and have his way with her.

our sex life has been consistent, about 1-2 times a week, considering our hectic schedules, she's in poly, and i'm in ns. we used to do it raw with the pullout method, but i've since reverted to using a condom just to be safe.

i actually tried to talk to her and asked her to stop, but she claims that the money is just too good and such a lure is hard to stop, i'm currently in a big dilemma on weather i should continue this relationship or not, as she's rather persistent in continuing this as a 'career'.

the 2 things that are weighing me down now is that she is planning to continue doing it, and she has been doing it for the past few months and the fact that she has been fucked by over 200 guys simply is hard to accept!

pls help, any comments/ideas r appreciated.

hais
Old 05-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2920 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: dilemma

We are all prostitutes in one way or another.

When you go out into the real world and get a job you'll find that you're being regularly fucked too.

The fucking is figurative but the principle is the same. You're being paid to put up with treatment that you would not tolerate if it wasn't for the money.

As long as she is not emotionally involved with any other man you shouldn't be too concerned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She sells her body and then lies to you but you keep screwing her because you can't decide what to do, sounds like you are the one who is fucked up.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soignie View Post
She sells her body and then lies to you but you keep screwing her because you can't decide what to do, sounds like you are the one who is fucked up.
She must be really good in the sack!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 05-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

After letting you fuck her for 4 years without getting a cent she got wise. Why not get paid to be screwed at the same time?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 05-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First go for a checkup, then dump her. Wtf is there a dilemma about?

You sound like a beta cuck, if she said she needs money thats why she whored herself to 1000 guys you would probably cry along with her crocodile tears and forgive her.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
After letting you fuck her for 4 years without getting a cent she got wise. Why not get paid to be screwed at the same time?
Well he screwed her at least twice a week for 4 years so I guess he got his money's worth too.

Assuming she's charging other men $250 per shot that's $250 x 52 x 2 x 4 = $104,000 worth of sex.

Old 05-04-2016, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Sam is trying to save your relationship. I suggest you give this another year. Dont make any decision now. This trade changes pple. So if she stick in this long enough, you will know what to do by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

When you go out into the real world and get a job you'll find that you're being regularly fucked too.

The fucking is figurative but the principle is the same. You're being paid to put up with treatment that you would not tolerate if it wasn't for the money.

As long as she is not emotionally involved with any other man you shouldn't be too concerned.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Roflmao! Money-minded pple!

Quote:
Well he screwed her at least twice a week for 4 years so I guess he got his money's worth too.

Assuming she's charging other men $250 per shot that's $250 x 52 x 2 x 4 = $104,000 worth of sex.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
So if she stick in this long enough
I think she had enough long things stuck in her for any sane guy to know what to do.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What dilemna is there? The sex is too good that's why you want to continue to bonk her when you book out? Consider her your FB, bonk her for free until you can find another gf. NSFs need to release when book out.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 11
TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!TheWanker is one of the Best!

Look on the bright side, you fuck her for free whereas her customers got to pay to fuck her.

2x a week by 4yrs, hey man, u save heaps!
Old 05-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
boringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboringfuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
probably ask yourself if someday your relative/friend/colleague told you they have upped her, would you still be able to walk away without punching anyone?
Old 05-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

damn it, why do i keep agreeing with you even though your logic seems skewed.

you seems to have some kind mojo it is scary. even hugs is in love with u now

Quote:

Old 05-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

Is this frictional story. I find it unbelievable yr frd book her just to check is it her.

Dont tell me yr frd doesnt know your gf and based on what fact or tell tale he suspect she is yr gf before he book hear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1