The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexual Education 4

This continued from Sexual Education 3
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=631292

Cara spent our last night at the resort teaching more techniques on sex and the sexual education I am receiving from both her and Jane are fulfilling my fantasies.

“you need to learn how to get a girl horny if she is'nt. Satisfy her so she would satisfy you too. “ Cara explained as she sat on the edge of the pool and opened her legs wide. She spread her vagina folds to expose the pinkish tissues. She pointed to various parts of the vagina and emphasized on the clitoris.

“this is the sensitive part of the vagina. Girls can reach orgasm just by rubbing this part. It's also why girls like to grind their hips when on top.” I thought of how Jane rode me last night and my body was restarting the engine alr. No wonder she rode me like crazy.

“use your tongue to lick me along the folds and circle around the clit.” I followed her orders and use the tip of my tongue to lick her timidly.

“oooh it's fine to use your tip to start off teasing but sure to use your whole tongue afterwards” cara explained as she closed her eyes and started to breathe deeply. Her chest rising and sinking to her breathes. I was really timid at first as I was afraid of hurting her and it felt a little disgusting. But I decided to man up since she was alr washed in the water. I changed to lick her with my full tongue and resulted Cara moaning and twitching. I thought to myself I was doing a good job so I even quicken my pace and lick her clit more often. Cara was now moaning at her normal intensity and moved her hips rhythmically.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Dorbely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexual Education 4

Camping here
Old 06-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
berchwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyberchwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder where has TS gone to ?
Old 06-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
RedHood29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Part 5 is here i think http://www.sgsexstories.com/sexual-education-5/, dunno is same author or not
Old 07-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHood29 View Post
Part 5 is here i think http://www.sgsexstories.com/sexual-education-5/, dunno is same author or not
yes its written by me. don expose me so the fun here can continue
Old 07-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

“you learn very well! I like it! You may want to try kissing wif your lips occasionally too.”

“muak muck” I kissed her lovehole hard and sucking some skin along. Her vagina started to secrete some smooth liquid very similar my pre cum.

“Ahhh I am getting close!” warned cara as she moaned louder and louder. I lick and twirled her clit even more. But I rmb she played wif me this morning so I wanted to let her know wat it felt too. I kissed her vagina hard and pulled away.

“ Ahhh wat you doing don stop!” cara pleaded as she grabbed my head to prevent me from escaping.

“don run away I have more to teach” she commanded angrily. I was scared and I buried back between her legs.

“do this again and I won let you fuck anymore!” she cupped my face and stared into my eyes. Damn why she look so attractive when angry. She withdrew her anger and asked to look at my fingers. She made me cut my nails before dinner, I thought she wanted to ensure my fingers were hygienic for the buffet but turn out it was for herself! She asked me to insert my middle finger into her carefully. She held my hand and slowly inserting and withdrawing it out like as if I was her dildo.

“of cos you need to learn how to finger a girl! You must cut your nails as a respect so you won hurt her!” she continued to lecture and asked me to insert my index finger too.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

“ curl your fingers up as if you are telling someone to come over” I was confused wif wat she wants and tried to follow her orders. She explained that doing this you can find a girl’s g spot which is slightly rougher and spongy. I roamed my fingers carefully as it looks like I will hurt her.

“stop stop I think you got it!” cara shouted. I stop immediately and feel the surroundings. I did feel something region where it's bumpy.

“now thrust you finger in and out and make sure you rub that area too” she ordered as she close her eyes to ready to get pleasured. I did wat she told and also rubbed her clit whenever I entered her. She complimented me for that and motivated me along. The sounds of her juices and moans made my dick erect once again and I was getting horny too seeing her pleasured and complimenting me wif praises and moans.

“woo Ahhh Dan why are you so Ahhh so good at this Ahhh”

I thought I shld have some fun too so I secured her hips by hugging her hips wif my free hand and kissed her breasts which was missing alot of attention. Her nipples were hard due to the waves of ecstasy travelling throughout her for the past few minutes. I was having my fun kissing her boobs and neck when she shivered violently.

“Waa Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh” she shouted loudly as she hugged me tightly and crashed her head on my shoulders which kinda hurts. She is now having her climax and sounded as if she was about to faint. I stop whatever I was doing in case anything goes wrong. She was digging her fingers into my back and continued to tremble for an eternity as I was nervous about her fainting or anything.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Suzane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 07-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suanced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 07-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS are you still gonna continue your stories?
Old 07-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 08-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Myanmat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!
Old 08-01-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Cara finally calmed down and now panting heavily, squirming occasionally. I stroked her
back and head like a mother pacifying her child. She broke the hug and cupped my face wif
her hands and rest her forehead on mine. We stared into each other's eyes and she moved
in slowly to kiss me. We kissed really gently and slowly as she was still recovering from her
orgasm, lovingly.
“you found my g spot and sent me flying to heaven just now, Dan. It felt so good like heaven
but so overwhelming I almost died. 欲仙欲死” she whispered. I brushed her hair gently and
asked if she was okay.
“relax Dan. Your jie had her best orgasm in her life, that's all.” she smiled and kissed me
gently.
“your turn to sit down” she walked into the pool and I took her position. My manhood was
half erect due the intimacy and her moans.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
screwladyboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 08-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster