The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
18 year old viet Naomi (super syt and fresh!!)

Hi bros,

here to introduce a new babe to you...Naomi..

A very sweeeet girl that looks very innocent...nice rounded eyes and beautiful skin...based on bros reviews, an average of 8/10 for looks..

Never been in this trade before but gona give it a try...not sure how long she will work..all depends on her first few experience I guess..so bros do treat her nice and gentle...

Able to speak mandarin and some english...

Stats:
Height 160cm
Weight 44kg
33B-24-32

Do's as usual FJ, bbbj, frenching..AND CIM IF she has chemistry with you..
Dont's AJ, raw etc...

Her pic is here (unedited)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50427762@N05/

Damage 140/1/1 (inclusive of hotel 4-5 star) excluding cd

Interested bros pls pm me..

Cheers...
Old 24-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 18 year old viet Naomi (super syt and fresh!!)

wow..this babe is super popular..

all slots full today le bros..paiseh..trying to reply all the pms' now..

gimme some time..

cheers...
Old 25-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Ur pm full leh..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 25-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
money12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey mate, im interested in candice on your blogpagel please pm me contact details- reminds me of a girl i had in jakarta......
Old 25-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
retardnoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, i'm niterested, care to share? thanks
Old 25-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
v_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyv_s_f deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can i reserve a slot, bro? how can i contact you?
Old 25-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

I'm camping for FL keep me posted!
Old 26-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
xav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxav1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

UR PM IS FULL!

can you message me instead.

Thanks!
Old 26-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
stanley ho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros,

Allow me to give the first commando FR.

firstly, many thanks to kynky and staff for arranging such a wonderful session for me. As usual, their service is top notch.

Naomi was harder to book than the other girls, possibly due to the fact that she is very popular.

Ok, here goes.

Met her late night on a Saturday. As usual, kynky's choice of hotel never fails to disappoint. Hotel was great, 4-star and with a very unique decor. Shall not touch too much on this.

When i arrived at the room, I knocked on the door. promptly, someone came to open it. WAIT! the girl that opened it was not the same as the one in the picture. For a moment I thought I went to the wrong room. Luckily after 30 seconds, I saw Naomi sitting inside the room. The girl that opened the door was her room mate. Gorgeous too! I messaged their agent and asked for Tarma, but was told the other girl was not ready to work as yet. Oh well, I will be back.

Her room mate left and now it was just me and naomi in the room. I took a good look at her. Very beautiful indeed! Comparable to Danielle, but in a different flavour. Naomi is more SYT whereas danielle is more of a beautiful SYT. She is fair and around 1.6m tall. The stats posted up were accurate. In real life, she looks 100% like the picture. Her best feature is definitely her eyes.

So along we went on with the SOP. I requested to bathe alone so she was courteous to let me go first. i took a quick one and so did she.

One the bed, she is active. She initiated frenching before giving me a catbath. Slowly she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Good suction with lots of Saliva and nice sound. her dewy eyes will look innocently yet lustfully at you when doing the BBBJ. Didn't want to CIM so I proceeded to the FJ.

Naomi's boobs are nice and rounded, B cup from what I see. Pussy is tight with nicely trimmed hair. Her soft moaning was jap-like and seeing her boobs shake while doing missionary made me cum very fast. I couldn't hold to try other positions.

Paid up and left a happy man. She gave me a peck on the cheek when i left and said hope to see me again.

Ratings:
face 8/10 (I still find danielle prettier though naomi is really very pretty)
Body 8/10 (Smooth skin, no scars, small tatoo on the waist area)
FJ 7.5/10 (not as wet as Danielle but still very enjoyable)
GFE 8/10 (nice actions like cuddling and massaging)
RTF Yes, but provided Danielle is booked.

Thanks kynky for bringing in more and more of these gems. Naomi is definitely superb. Imho, she is top quality, but personally I still find Danielle the absolute best till date and will continue to find her till she returns to home town.

Thanks for reading.
Old 26-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

BukitWoods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested keen. But pm you perhaps when you are busy. Can giv contact please?
Old 26-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley ho View Post
Hi fellow bros,

Allow me to give the first commando FR.

firstly, many thanks to kynky and staff for arranging such a wonderful session for me. As usual, their service is top notch.

Naomi was harder to book than the other girls, possibly due to the fact that she is very popular.

Ok, here goes.

Met her late night on a Saturday. As usual, kynky's choice of hotel never fails to disappoint. Hotel was great, 4-star and with a very unique decor. Shall not touch too much on this.

When i arrived at the room, I knocked on the door. promptly, someone came to open it. WAIT! the girl that opened it was not the same as the one in the picture. For a moment I thought I went to the wrong room. Luckily after 30 seconds, I saw Naomi sitting inside the room. The girl that opened the door was her room mate. Gorgeous too! I messaged their agent and asked for Tarma, but was told the other girl was not ready to work as yet. Oh well, I will be back.

Her room mate left and now it was just me and naomi in the room. I took a good look at her. Very beautiful indeed! Comparable to Danielle, but in a different flavour. Naomi is more SYT whereas danielle is more of a beautiful SYT. She is fair and around 1.6m tall. The stats posted up were accurate. In real life, she looks 100% like the picture. Her best feature is definitely her eyes.

So along we went on with the SOP. I requested to bathe alone so she was courteous to let me go first. i took a quick one and so did she.

One the bed, she is active. She initiated frenching before giving me a catbath. Slowly she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. Good suction with lots of Saliva and nice sound. her dewy eyes will look innocently yet lustfully at you when doing the BBBJ. Didn't want to CIM so I proceeded to the FJ.

Naomi's boobs are nice and rounded, B cup from what I see. Pussy is tight with nicely trimmed hair. Her soft moaning was jap-like and seeing her boobs shake while doing missionary made me cum very fast. I couldn't hold to try other positions.

Paid up and left a happy man. She gave me a peck on the cheek when i left and said hope to see me again.

Ratings:
face 8/10 (I still find danielle prettier though naomi is really very pretty)
Body 8/10 (Smooth skin, no scars, small tatoo on the waist area)
FJ 7.5/10 (not as wet as Danielle but still very enjoyable)
GFE 8/10 (nice actions like cuddling and massaging)
RTF Yes, but provided Danielle is booked.

Thanks kynky for bringing in more and more of these gems. Naomi is definitely superb. Imho, she is top quality, but personally I still find Danielle the absolute best till date and will continue to find her till she returns to home town.

Thanks for reading.
Tks for the FR bro..

Quite true..most of the bros who have tried both still prefer Danielle..maybe Danielle's gfe is very strong..

cheers...

quite true, th
Old 26-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

BukitWoods deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pmed u bro. wonder if can arrange?
Old 27-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 20
IceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of light

_KYnKY_ , pls advise how to contact Naomi. tks.
Old 27-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sonytan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo,

Can i book this gem?

Pls pm me your ctc.

cheers
Old 27-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Samster

monstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your inbox is full bro...interested for tml..please advise....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1