The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
SB Arrangement

I want to start a thread to get feedback from fellow SD...

How do you handle several situations.

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a month

2. If SB says can meet up for 4x, but due to some reason, only meet for 3x. Will u get offended? Do you bring this up to her? If your SB is super busy and couple with 1 week of period. Then you also super busy with lots of biz travel. How to squeeze time out to meet and have intimacy? Do you count the number of time ? or just meet up as and when both are free? Do you bother about no of time meet up for intimacy?

3. If she starts to hint you to buy things, like iphone like jewellery etc. how do you handle? how many of you guys actually pamper your SB with gift in a monthly manner?

4. How do you initiate terminating the relationship?

I am not new but i just want to know how you guys handle different situation. and are my encounters normal or not.

Thanks har....bro and sis.

i know there are both SB and SD in this forum. Pls be open and discuss ok. No fire. Discuss professionally.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: SB Arrangement

I don't know how much you're paying for 4x a week.

She doesn't sound professional at all. And it's a job, we expect professionalism
Old 17-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 16
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a month

2. If SB says can meet up for 4x, but due to some reason, only meet for 3x. Will u get offended? Do you bring this up to her? If your SB is super busy and couple with 1 week of period. Then you also super busy with lots of biz travel. How to squeeze time out to meet and have intimacy? Do you count the number of time ? or just meet up as and when both are free? Do you bother about no of time meet up for intimacy?

3. If she starts to hint you to buy things, like iphone like jewellery etc. how do you handle? how many of you guys actually pamper your SB with gift in a monthly manner?

4. How do you initiate terminating the relationship?

I am not new but i just want to know how you guys handle different situation. and are my encounters normal or not.

i know there are both SB and SD in this forum. Pls be open and discuss ok. No fire. Discuss professionally.

1) A loan is a separate matter altogether. It should be assessed as a separate contract on it's own. Whether to give her the loan should not affect your SD/SB relationship.

A bank hired you to be their CEO. If you want to borrow money from the bank, it's up to their discretion to grant you how much, for how long and at what interest rate.

Even if the bank decides not to lend you money,you still have a job with them unless you decide to terminate the relationship on your own.

Of course, you can also choose to terminate the relationship with your SB if you think your refusal of a loan affects the quality of your relationship.

2) Depending on your arrangments, if your agreement is for a monthly settlement, then 1 session shot should not matter. You can also negotiate with SB that as a goodwill gesture, she should make up for that 1 missed session.

Do note that for phone and internet contracts, if you are too busy to use your data and talktime, M1 and singtel also charge you monthly rate plus gst.

3) If one day, your mobile service provider call and hint to you they want to increase your bill, you will need to ask what do you get out of this increase.

Better services ? more talktime ? etc .

You are paying for services, if the services you receive is good and there is potential for improvement, you can weigh the odds of further investment.

Then again, SB's value depreciates over time.

Need to really do the math on this one.

4) There are many ways to terminate the relationship. Inform her with effect from next month, the monthly sessions will increase to 6x, while the subscription rate remains unchanged.

If she disagree, the relationship is over.

If she is desperate, you get 2 more session.

Another month later, tell her you got a hotter, younger and better SB. You are willing to keep her on the condition the session goes up to 8 and you are allowed to share her with a buddy.

Repeat until she gets the message.

Just my 2 cents. Don't take it too seriously.
Old 17-11-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgong View Post

1. If SB need a loan from you after knowing you for a

You not new n you ask these questions???

Wahlan! Depends on you n your risk apetite n whether its a pros situation or true sb situation.

If you view it as a paid fuck situation, the more u pay the more expensive it is. And yr 'loan', don't expect it back hor. Maybe she pay you back in fucking.

N even when people give tuition, can make up the hours next month. so wads her problem? She so busy? If the ger refuse, then you should know the kind of deal it is.

And terminate just say bye bye or turn off phone if its a commercial deal n you don't owe her shit.
Old 18-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
1) A loan is a separate matter altogether. It should be assessed as a separate contract on it's own. Whether to give her the loan should not affect your SD/SB relationship.

A bank hired you to be their CEO. If you want to borrow money from the bank, it's up to their discretion to grant you how much, for how long and at what interest rate.

Even if the bank decides not to lend you money,you still have a job with them unless you decide to terminate the relationship on your own.

Of course, you can also choose to terminate the relationship with your SB if you think your refusal of a loan affects the quality of your relationship.

2) Depending on your arrangments, if your agreement is for a monthly settlement, then 1 session shot should not matter. You can also negotiate with SB that as a goodwill gesture, she should make up for that 1 missed session.

Do note that for phone and internet contracts, if you are too busy to use your data and talktime, M1 and singtel also charge you monthly rate plus gst.

3) If one day, your mobile service provider call and hint to you they want to increase your bill, you will need to ask what do you get out of this increase.

You are paying for services, if the services you receive is good and there is potential for improvement, you can weigh the odds of further investment.

4) There are many ways to terminate the relationship. Inform her with effect from next month, the monthly sessions will increase to 6x, while the subscription rate remains unchanged.

Another month later, tell her you got a hotter, younger and better SB. You are willing to keep her on the condition the session goes up to 8 and you are allowed to share her with a buddy.

This is a very good analogy.
Old 18-11-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I don't know how much you're paying for 4x a week.

She doesn't sound professional at all. And it's a job, we expect professionalism
4x a month lah....4x a week is too much
Old 18-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Thanks bro for your analogy. Very true and and get what you mean.

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

Old 18-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
JoeHope is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoeHope is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would really like to know how much TS is willing to pay for SB ?
Old 20-11-2015, 02:06 AM
Samster

Does it matter? cause when we are in the arrangement, means the allowance and the no of meet up already agreed upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeHope View Post
Would really like to know how much TS is willing to pay for SB ?
Old 20-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Instead of answering question every time u get SB, here is one solution to fix it all.

SB come in 2 type. The girlfriend type, exclusive to u and u treat her extra nice everything is flexible.

And the business type. U not comfortable with lending her money or buying present. U die die 4 time means meet 4 time one. Other tan ur meet up, highly doubt she will stay exclusive to u cuz u dun pamper her enough. Unless u some billionaire pay her a lot till she no need present or loan.

If u prefer not to lend her money, play safe, dw give present then pls la, DRAFT OUT FROM THE FIRST DATE LA. Haiyo. So easy. Tell her die die must meet 4 time or minus allowance la, remind her not flexible! She must make time meet u. MUST be firm say 4 time fixed not up to 4 time ley. Say u not comfortable with loan and gifts yet lor. Or just tell her those won't be available no matter what. Save ur trouble la.

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 20-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong can do appraisal and give performance bonus.
And also give warning letter before termination.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 20-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meetings are always lovely at the beginning ,SB will start to act up once she settled her money issues. Mine ended when she join SQ but good thing she paid back by instalment the loan. If SD not comfortable with SB anymore with her excuse ( awol)just tell her to terminate the arrangement. But make sure she dont sabo your career or family.
Old 20-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

If you want to drink milk only buy milk and not keep a cow that goes out and eat other grass and get fuck d by other bulls.

I dropped the idea ofa SB
Old 25-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Yup.

Thx. Lesson learnt. Will state it up front. Just that these sb pattern comes after get more close to u.

Tyg
QUOTE=Lucifersangel;13855133]Instead of answering question every time u get SB, here is one solution to fix it all.

SB come in 2 type. The girlfriend type, exclusive to u and u treat her extra nice everything is flexible.

And the business type. U not comfortable with lending her money or buying present. U die die 4 time means meet 4 time one. Other tan ur meet up, highly doubt she will stay exclusive to u cuz u dun pamper her enough. Unless u some billionaire pay her a lot till she no need present or loan.

If u prefer not to lend her money, play safe, dw give present then pls la, DRAFT OUT FROM THE FIRST DATE LA. Haiyo. So easy. Tell her die die must meet 4 time or minus allowance la, remind her not flexible! She must make time meet u. MUST be firm say 4 time fixed not up to 4 time ley. Say u not comfortable with loan and gifts yet lor. Or just tell her those won't be available no matter what. Save ur trouble la.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-11-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong can do appraisal and give performance bonus.
And also give warning letter before termination.
I dont give warning letter. Relationship is affected much after waning letter. I hinted u n if u dun improve. I will cut once month end.

No chance fr them to create trouble too. Easier i think.

Tyg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1