The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Slim Pretty SYT Jiao Jiao at lor 6 ocean hotel

Bros,

I found jiao jiao (娇娇)syt looking girl from yunnan, standing infront ocean hotel lor 6 facing the fragrnce hotel lor 6....

looks: 8/10
body: 9/10
boobs: 32c
butts:8/10
Legs: slim and straight 9/10
height:1.68m
weight:45kg
bj with cap: sensual feels like no condom: 8/10
catbath:8/10 attentive
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
damage : $100/1/25mins (not included rm and cd) room at hotel $10

those interested email me at [email protected] for her contact!!! DUN PM ME, inbox will be flooded....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slim Pretty SYT Jiao Jiao at lor 6 ocean hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bros,

I found jiao jiao (娇娇)syt looking girl from yunnan, standing infront ocean hotel lor 6 facing the fragrnce hotel lor 6....

those interested email me at [email protected] for her contact!!! DUN PM ME, inbox will be flooded....

Bros, who wants Jiao Jiao's contact,please email me the following details if you qualify: (bro who's points above 25 and power 1 can qualify and only chinese bros.)

1. SBF nick
2. name
3. hp number
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bros,

Bros, who wants Jiao Jiao's contact,please email me the following details if you qualify: (bro who's points above 25 and power 1 can qualify and only chinese bros.)

1. SBF nick
2. name
3. hp number
Old 01-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Given to 10 bros,,, wait for their FRs... cheers, btw I m not her OKT, just a happy customer who think she deserved my help.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
smartdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Slim Pretty SYT Jiao Jiao at lor 6 ocean hotel

Hmm .. the way you decribed her - this Jiao Jiao looks delicous.

There is another thread by Uncle Sammi - Both FLs are called JiaoJiao - are they the same girl??

Thanks.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdragon View Post
Hmm .. the way you decribed her - this Jiao Jiao looks delicous.

There is another thread by Uncle Sammi - Both FLs are called JiaoJiao - are they the same girl??

Thanks.
Bro Smartdragon, this jiao jiao is different from unclesammi 's jiao jiao. The jiao jiao here is from yunnan, unclesammi jiao jiao from hangzhou...
Old 02-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro Smartdragon, this jiao jiao is different from unclesammi 's jiao jiao. The jiao jiao here is from yunnan, unclesammi jiao jiao from hangzhou...
Btw bro, how old is she huh...
Old 02-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

did i see wrongly ? 25 mins ? i doubt most bros can cum in that time ...
or maybe typo err ?
Old 02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

100 buckeros for 25 minutes 1 shot somemore.. dmg is expensive neh~
Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Btw bro, how old is she huh...
Bro, she is 20 years old.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywee75 View Post
did i see wrongly ? 25 mins ? i doubt most bros can cum in that time ...
or maybe typo err ?
Bro, timing is not set by me, it is by her OKT that control these, all FLs standing along road at lor 6,8,10,12,14 is the same time 25mins per session. Anyway I m not the chief OKTs or the runners of any OKTs how can I change time hahahaha. Just the customer who bonked her once.

Even Thai girls in lor 16 and 18 houses also 25mins. many bros came within 25mins..
Old 03-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, timing is not set by me, it is by her OKT that control these, all FLs standing along road at lor 6,8,10,12,14 is the same time 25mins per session. Anyway I m not the chief OKTs or the runners of any OKTs how can I change time hahahaha. Just the customer who bonked her once.

Even Thai girls in lor 16 and 18 houses also 25mins. many bros came within 25mins..
i like your style ...upz u 6 pts liao ...thanks for sharing a gem anyway ...
Keep sharing
Old 03-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 22
spiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud of

hi bro,

can u PM me her contact please? tnx.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Even Thai girls in lor 16 and 18 houses also 25mins. many bros came within 25mins.
Ah now I'm learning. Thanx Al.

Butts: 8/10 !! That's hot rearview.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster

Given bros contact liao... hmmm no FRs... hmmm why???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1