The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
ViperX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you mind other guys bio your gf?

So here's the story first. My gf is thin, short and have small boobs (A cup). She doesn't wear low cut or revealing tops often but being thin, her t-shirts are too loose for her. Whenever she bends down, a small cleavage can be seen. I've seen her zaogeng several times, and even seen her nipples on two occasions. Both times were when she was in college (the possibilities of zaogeng was quite high when she is in college). She bend down to put her books into her bag which was on the floor. Her bra parted slightly and her nipple was visible through the shirt. Secondly was when she dropped her pencil case on the floor and she bend down to pick it up. Similar situation where her nipple can be seen when she zaogeng.

I'm not often with her in college due to our difference courses, but it seems that she zaogeng quite commonly. Other guys will surely have bio her too and I'm not so pleased with that thought.

So I'm wondering with you guys mind if other guys bio your gf when she zaogeng?
Old 23-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Do you mind other guys bio your gf?

TS, whether other bro here mind or dun mind their gf being zaogeng n bio by other guy, it will not help in releasing ur unhappiness.

if u r not so pleased with other guys bioing ur gf when she zaogeng, wad u should do is to go tell ur gf ur unhappiness, ask her to wear something not easy to zaogeng. If she dun wan change, then continue zaogeng, then other guys continuing bioing and u can't do anything. if u like her then put down the unhappiness or break off with her lor.
Old 23-10-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

I don't use to ogle other girls. Lol. Believe it or not. Until when my gf bio other guys cos their body so much nicer/shaped/toned what ever u call it. Then I also damn sien. So might as well take the chance to appreciate other beautiful girls on earth nowadays.
Old 23-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Why are you creating another thread on this?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=402990

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 24-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Troll alert lol
Old 24-10-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Hand of her pics to the Great Red Dragon

and I will bio her Zg all day long

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1