The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AE86_matrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which hotel 2 stay in BKK..

Hi bros,

Nxt week is my 1st time going to BKK .Read from here that some hotels will collct extra $$$ when we bring gals back.So any recommendations on which hotel is best 2 stay when bring gals back.also where r the places i can go for fun in BKK.thks veri much for those who can help......
Old 05-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lusty21 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Which hotel 2 stay in BKK..

Hey Bro

When are you going? I will be there from 11th july to 13rd july. I am quite new with BKK as well. care to venture together.

Lusty
Old 05-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE86_matrix
Hi bros,

Nxt week is my 1st time going to BKK .Read from here that some hotels will collct extra $$$ when we bring gals back.So any recommendations on which hotel is best 2 stay when bring gals back.also where r the places i can go for fun in BKK.thks veri much for those who can help......
haiizzzzzzz.........read read read.....search search search.......this will help u enjoy ur trip in bkk.

i would love to answer your ques but i cant do that.....my tai-lo will f...... me up.......kekekeke.

or u may like to PM mr.romance if u have ques......he is the master of bkk.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi bros,

Wah lan, are u here to get Fxxk. Please do some homework lah.... there are plenty of discussion going on. Becareful when Bro Naemlo saw this.... he will start,......
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 05-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
Wah lan, are u here to get Fxxk. Please do some homework lah.... there are plenty of discussion going on. Becareful when Bro Naemlo saw this.... he will start,......
i can fire coming your way.......kekekeke.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:19 PM
bkkvisitor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hi bros,

you are just being lazy....there are so many post here that are related to your questions.why cant u just scroll through and gather some information instead of wanting spoon fed.

lastly,why must u start a new thread which is useless and inviting senior samsters to F....you.

or are u expecting your questions to be answered after u post here?

go search and read through the threads.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:30 PM
bkkvisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
want to F please F sex_maniac2 the ugly face Cat40 stalker.
paiseh,i dunno you....i only know one uncle-hot at jazzy51......whether u real or fake,i not interested to know also cos confusing.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:54 AM
bkkvisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
eh nowadays does it mean that if never met before we can't reply to each other in forum? kekeke.
of cos not lah bro....but i just wanna know who's the real poolhot and who's the fake one.....at least i know who i'm talking to......the real and fake one,you 2 wat problem i really dont know.....why must one use another's nick i not interested to know.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Which hotel 2 stay in BKK..

Quote:
Hi bros,

Hello, looks like U R getting your cock banged here even b4 U get to Bangcock. Just 'cos U will be using your small head does not give U excuse not to use your big head.
Don't unnecessarily give others impression U R an IQ0 (IQ Zero) or <50M (sub50 IQ moron).

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 07-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10784&page=1

Surf thru this thread, might help... some info outdated though cos dated from 2003... cheers
Old 07-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Which hotel 2 stay in BKK..

Quote:
Hi bros,

Not surprised you got knocked by some veterans here. Newbie is expected to do some homework on (well documented) threads. Let your fingers practice search before real thing in LOS..

You need to decide budget --> location (Sukhumvit is more pricey than outlying areas). If Ratchada area, Chao Phraya Park (if 3-4 star is OK) between Bt1200-1400 (standard or luxury) is girl friendly. Sukhumvit -Royal President (quiet apartment convenient to BTS in Soi 15) from Bt1650-2000 also girl friendly -is my regular joint. Many cheaper options depending how deep are your pockets (leave some $$ behind for cheonging).

Have fun and best thing you can redress your situation is to write FR on your sexploits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1