The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The "seniors" who come first will simply tell the next coming batches of "juniors" that doing minimum is enough to satisfy the simplistic S'poreans here.
That's why we have already lost the battle before it even started..

We're not gonna shake off that tag/label anytime soon so MLs will continue to step on our heads and makan us as they see fit..

So it's a very simple fix - do your due diligence when booking MLs and if u don't like her, don't bother to RTM and write a FR highlighting her cons if u feel like it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the least we can do is exude some self-respect by not returning to a particular WL if she shows attitude.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

We're not gonna shake off that tag/label anytime soon so MLs will continue to step on our heads and makan us as they see fit..
This I agreed. Those DG MM I know always says, sillyporeans are the easiest to handle compare to mainlanders, Hongkongers and Taiwanese.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:

So it's a very simple fix - do your due diligence when booking MLs and if u don't like her, don't bother to RTM and write a FR highlighting her cons if u feel like it..
Thats where a community of us sharing all the good n bad frs to provide each bro with some information at least on what to expect when booking the ML.

Hopefully more bros, especially those silent readers to help contribute if possible, cultivating a community of sharing.

Last thing we want is to waste our hard earned money on subpar services or fake pics
Old 16-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
This I agreed. Those DG MM I know always says, sillyporeans are the easiest to handle compare to mainlanders, Hongkongers and Taiwanese.
We really jialat man..

Not only the chionging scene kena makan gaolat even at workplace also kena fugged dip dip by FT supervisors/bosses..

Old 16-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

aiyo concern so much lol vanilla has been around for some time liao if want bbbj and all those thing just wait till borders are open, by that time all fl and ml already flood in here and more flavors to cater you guys, just that those apart will be very hard to find for them and price are up...right now what to whine also no use
Old 16-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thats where a community of us sharing all the good n bad frs to provide each bro with some information at least on what to expect when booking the ML.

Hopefully more bros, especially those silent readers to help contribute if possible, cultivating a community of sharing.
Definitely got more one cuz of GL closure and limited supply in other areas..

U can already see more Bros contributing post-CB period..

Hopefully we can keep this up to make everyone's money well-spent..

Old 16-08-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
We really jialat man..

Not only the chionging scene kena makan gaolat even at workplace also kena fugged dip dip by FT supervisors/bosses..
You also kena makan by gov
Old 16-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Market situtation will never remain the same, its about which side hungrier, the hungrier side will cede control to the less hungry side. Right now due to restricted supplies, the demand side is hungrier. So power is on supply side.

The girls are not stupid, they know when they have/ do not have bargaining power. So unless we can control the demand or display less hunger, we can choose to either accept the lower standards till the balance of power tilts in our (demand) favour, or we make a stand and let supply side know we expect better.

Which do you all think is more likely to be punters (demand side) choice? We all kpkb here but we are just a small percentage of punters, we are not the majority that can influence things.

The choice is yours, think with big head or small head。

打 炮吹水的肥肥永远孤独一人的河马
Old 16-08-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
aiyo concern so much lol vanilla has been around for some time liao if want bbbj and all those thing just wait till borders are open, by that time all fl and ml already flood in here and more flavors to cater you guys, just that those apart will be very hard to find for them and price are up...right now what to whine also no use
At least now the ML cannot say “there’s no complain from the Cheongsters mah”!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Hope when reopen by then 110 will go back to 100
Old 16-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Market situtation will never remain the same, its about which side hungrier, the hungrier side will cede control to the less hungry side. Right now due to restricted supplies, the demand side is hungrier. So power is on supply side.

The girls are not stupid, they know when they have/ do not have bargaining power. So unless we can control the demand or display less hunger, we can choose to either accept the lower standards till the balance of power tilts in our (demand) favour, or we make a stand and let supply side know we expect better.

Which do you all think is more likely to be punters (demand side) choice? We all kpkb here but we are just a small percentage of punters, we are not the majority that can influence things.

The choice is yours, think with big head or small head。

打 炮吹水的肥肥永远孤独一人的河马
Truth

I think many are overly concerned about something we cannot control

Someone mentioned if ZZ return and only offer vanilla how? Obviously she does not have what it takes to merely offer basic services
But if she were the only ML approved for entry then the law of demand and supply means she can well walk that path and still have more than enough biz

It’s really not a matter of ML intentionally getting poorer in quality. It’s simply without more supply and against such a outsized demand; it’s natural that quality suffers if price does not go up

Those not happy can vote with their wallets and dun go
But it won’t change anything cos there’s simply too much demand chasing too little supply

Edit: if you think not good, visit already come say why not good. Help your fellow bros

Last edited by Vardy; 16-08-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
And u have to keep reminding me about DG??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2020, 07:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We really jialat man..

I am happy that MLs/FLs are all FTs. Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, but the west gals tend to price themselves more "reasonably" i noticed, so all is not lost 😉
Agree. but landmine also a lot too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1