The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Hi guys how do you deal with boredom?

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I dont feel like doing part time as the pay is pathetic and low ses $8/hr

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?
Old 07-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Sign on, or Sign up to be frontline worker.

All bad habits should be gone....
Old 07-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
apacheboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post

Iam 22 yrs old virgin, secondary school dropout and i spent all my time drinking, smoking in my room and browsing forums i nvr had a gf or even any friends any idea what can i do to feel less bored?

I think my habits are harmful and i want to replace it with something more meaningful, what u guys reccommend i should do?
sign on bro.. will help with networking and u can have an actual goal to work with
Old 08-01-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unless born with silver spoon, pay is proportional to efforts. Efforts are in the form of labour, manhour, education, networking, experience,luck, fate, fortune.. The list is endless and different combi for different ppl
Old 08-01-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
Sootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySootbird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lol u guys still bother to answer this retarded shit sia
Old 08-01-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

i read your posts and other replies when i bored... thanks...
Old 08-01-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Suggest you upgrade. Go learn a skill.

If can study, sign up for a diploma. If cannot study, try to be car mechanic or chef. Look up courses in ITE and Shatec. Enquire and google around.

Friends and girls will come after you have a decent job. But seriously you need to quit your rebellious habit. Else you will find life very miserable.
Old 08-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 12
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You mentioned yourself you are a sec sch dropout. Hence, why would you still find $8/hr pathetic? How much is considered high for you then? Is it not better than nothing at all? If you work a full 8 hr day, it will be $64/day and more than $300/wk.

Get something to start off with. Wishing you all the best.

Quote:

Old 08-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u want something more meaningful stop login here

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 08-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I would imagine first thing is to stop posting shit here riling every bro. PS. your this post not included la.

Then get off yr butt and do something.........anything! Do not lament about money cos 8bucks/hr is better than 0bucks/hr. Ok if ur stubborn on this mindset of yours why not try to make a living on your own. Can be trading or provide services. Out bro.
Old 08-01-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

dude. u're only 22, and u have a long way ahead of your life. dun mind me saying ah, u only have PSLE or at best sec 1/2/3 level of education, and it doesn't make sense for u to complain that $8/hour pay is low for ur current educational level. yes, in SG everybody how tok gong ur certs are and then they form an impression of u (well i believe all societies are like that), so i would suggest that u suck it up (for now) for it is ur own personal choice to drop out of school and landed where u are now. but the positive thing is, u are still v young. by the very fact that u dropped out of sec school, u must have had a difficult childhood/teenage years. u're probably an impulsive person who react to things and may even have emotional issues that u can't process and just want to escape the difficult/unpleasant moments in life. some years passed, u drifted on. and one day, u woke up, staring at the ceiling while lying on ur bed and thought about how the world is progressing w/o u. u're bored. so, if u are already asking for advice, this means that u want to do something to change ur life situation - and u can. first, u must believe in urself first bro.

take up any honest job right now for the full blown economic effects of the pandemic have not been unveiled yet. complete at least ur N levels and if u can, ur O levels. then, think really hard about a skill/trade/craft u are interested in and then go for night classes. slowly improve urself. u will find ur self esteem back and eventually, in ur 30s or 40s u will see that u had made a wise choice by improving urself.

but if u really can't study for whatever reasons, then, try ur hand at being a salesman where u get reasonable commission for ur sales. the way i see it, a sales job is the only way u can break out of the salary-based-on-our-education level prison.

all the best!
Old 10-01-2021, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
YouCanOnlyWatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Go PCC more until you tired, then sleep more and keep on the cycle.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
dude. u're only 22, and u have a long way ahead of your life. dun mind me saying ah, u only have PSLE or at best sec 1/2/3 level of education, and it doesn't make sense for u to complain that $8/hour pay is low for ur current educational level. yes, in SG everybody how tok gong ur certs are and then they form an impression of u (well i believe all societies are like that), so i would suggest that u suck it up (for now) for it is ur own personal choice to drop out of school and landed where u are now. but the positive thing is, u are still v young. by the very fact that u dropped out of sec school, u must have had a difficult childhood/teenage years. u're probably an impulsive person who react to things and may even have emotional issues that u can't process and just want to escape the difficult/unpleasant moments in life. some years passed, u drifted on. and one day, u woke up, staring at the ceiling while lying on ur bed and thought about how the world is progressing w/o u. u're bored. so, if u are already asking for advice, this means that u want to do something to change ur life situation - and u can. first, u must believe in urself first bro.

take up any honest job right now for the full blown economic effects of the pandemic have not been unveiled yet. complete at least ur N levels and if u can, ur O levels. then, think really hard about a skill/trade/craft u are interested in and then go for night classes. slowly improve urself. u will find ur self esteem back and eventually, in ur 30s or 40s u will see that u had made a wise choice by improving urself.

but if u really can't study for whatever reasons, then, try ur hand at being a salesman where u get reasonable commission for ur sales. the way i see it, a sales job is the only way u can break out of the salary-based-on-our-education level prison.

all the best!
Yr right i had a very difficult childhood got bullied in school and abused at home. Which resulted in me unable to concentrate on my studies.
My friend all have a good upbringing, and now they have a good social life, girlfriend meanwhile i continue to suffer with social anxiety low self esteem depression.

Life is indeed very cruel and unfair
Old 10-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: I need help dealing with BOREDOM!!!

Strip naked, carry a bag and walk down the road. I confirmed many attention will be upon U. Many people will be impressed how brave U are U wont be bored after that
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 10-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...07&postcount=8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1