The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Birthday Surprise - Foursome from my gf, Tom and her best friend!

For the benefit of those who dont know our background, pls take some time to read my previous threads.
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=242266

Last night was my 35th birthday. It was also an unforgetful night that i will remember for life. I hope it's the 1st of many such nights to come! It opened my eyes to see what lust, freedom and great sex can do to a demure and normal office girl. Yes, im talking about my gf.

I knew she was fucking Tom, her supplier from her office, on and off eversince that fateful night at her office. I had given her the go-ahead to pleasure him as and when he needs her. She would tell me the details after she got fucked by him and i will reclaim her as my gf by depositing my fresh load inside her. I had only managed to watch on a few occasions. That was without his knowledge that i had known and approves what she was doing behind me. Well i realized i was not as wise as i thought i was. She had already told him our cuckold arrangement and he was actually well aware that i get my kicks knowing my hot gf got fucked and seeded by him. That got him pretty hot as well and he will make sure he fucked her hard and cum buckets into her everytime. Btw we allow Tom to fuck her raw and we both get to cum inside her freely as she's on the pill. She has him checked out and he's guaranteed clean...

It's time to introduce the 4th person in this relationship. Its my gf's best friend Heidi, who has just been dumped after her 33year old bf who decided to call it quits and move on with a new model gf. They were tgt for 4 yrs and the breakup was a bitter period for her. She's 30 this year and works in a downtown hotel as an events organiser. She's slightly taller than my gf with nice fair porceline skin. I always call her "xiao bai". She's so fair that i wonder if her nipples are pink! Girl next door looks with good features that will make heads turn esp when she dresses up. She was lonely after being dumped and often asked my gf out for drinking sessions. I knew Heidi as someone who was fun-loving and flirty. I have seen her flirted with guys when we are partying and we have flirted subtly while alone but i knew my limits and didnt push further. And i have got my hot gf who was all i ever need.

To be continued
Old 18-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Birthday Surprise - Foursome from my gf, Tom and her best friend!

Happy belated Birthday. Thanks for sharing.
Old 18-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

Camping for more.
Old 19-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!!!!
Old 19-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
blueferret is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblueferret is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Parking myself here.
Old 19-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ktcabi54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its going to be a very good story ... camping here le
Old 19-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting and sexciting story coming up !!! Pitch tent ~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1