The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
The Things they're capable of PRCs

Met this old man the other day, a 60+yr old cheongster at Lido Palace
Told me his story and i almost freaked out after hearing it.
Sorry, but just felt I have to pen it down.

Couple of years ago, he fell in love wif a singer from Sichuan, she not even 25 then but he almost at the 60 barrier liao.
According to him, they both fell very much in love, though i had my doubts...obvious isnt it, he's like as old or older than her dad.
Anyway, her term was due and he's not married, divorced or wat I didnt ask.

Anyways, he really showered her wif gifts, money, bot her property under her name etc.....then she came, they got married and she got her PR.
In succession of 2 years, she bore him 2 kids....yes 2 kids....and confirm his hor

Anyways, one day, she goes home, cos she says misses her family.....after goin there, that's it. She called and wants a divorce! He disagrees.......its been almost half a year now, he still doesnt agree but the best is, her new beau is calling him to divorce her...WOW!

And since he's so firm that he isnt gonna budge, not too long ago, she called and bid him farewell, divorce or not.......and the statement that freaked me out the most....U CAN KEEP THE KIDS....I DUN WANNA HV ANYTHING TO DO WIF THEM!!!!!
Wah power......amazing what these people can do!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 16-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Things they're capable of PRCs

I'm not surprise at all. China girls are golden horse award winners. One minute is Dr Jackyll and next moment becomes Mr Hyde.
Old 16-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
rakkhun399218 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's why I don't even bother to take a look or glance at PRC.
Sorry no offence to brothers that favour PRC, but that is my honest opinion.
Off course there are some real good PRC around, but minimum and very rare.
Old 16-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing new... heard of these stories countless times.
Old 16-12-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Just less than a generation back peasants over there bury their baby daughters moments after their birth. Abandoning kids is nothing next to baby genocide. You will be surprised how well these PRCs understand the Women's Charter + divorce laws+ease of PR allocation in SG and seek ways to abuse it. This is what HBK and I were trying to relay in that previous thread about singers. You pity this geriatric? There are also cases where the guy is mid 30s to early 40s and still it happens. Its not age of their spouses just that their lines are very long in their 放长线钓大鱼 schemes.
Old 17-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, Bro Etherc is probably right, but for this case, I think this has got nothing to do with being PRC or not. I don't think any nice looking 20 plus woman will marry a 60 years old man for love or feelings, the age gap is simply too big. That man should expect this kind of outcome before marrying her. I guess the woman just get sicks of the good life and the ageing man and left.
Old 17-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

I feel sorry for the kids. They are the most innocent victims here. The elder is probably just a year old and the younger one still an infant? Even if he lives to the age of 70, his kids are barely 10 years old. I think this guy should set up a trust for the kids, transfer all his assets to the trust and divorce the woman after that. Who knows, she might come back after he dies and fight her children for his assets.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 17-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
1000 Apologies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any relationship that start w $$ is doomed to fail
Old 17-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Actually many women prefer older men, it gives them the sense of maturity and security. This is extremely important for women. A girl might date a young fashionable handsome gym trainer but she is more likely to marry an older sedate nerdy looking doctor. Don't take my word for it you can try polling in a female forum and verify this.

As for the guy being 60, chronological age and biological age can have marked differences. A guy who eats well, exercises regularly and have young looking parents can look much younger than his actual age. Look at Xie Xian or Fei Yu Ching. They can certainly romance women barely old enough to be their grand daughters.

Also we can't neglect that some people have Oedipus/Electra like complexes which compels them to fall for older women/men resembling their parent. Research has also shown that women with close ties to their Dads tend to pick men who resemble their fathers. Which is why based on the above points we can't rule out the possibility of younger women being attracted to older men.

However the take away lesson in this case is that this man went to look for love in the wrong place with the wrong type of girl. And in cases like this, the woman will most likely come back to contest for his estate after the guy kicks the bucket, meanwhile she'll likely be off romancing other potential chai taos and/or bf. That's how things work with many of these girls.

If this woman is really devious she might have fed this guy lots of high cholesterol, high salt & high carbo foods over the years they have been together. At such an age putting on lots of weight causes much stress to the heart and if he already has some pre existing conditions like obesity it will be terrible. Further aggravation through emotional distress will probably trigger a seizure effectively. Think this is far fetched and out of a novel?Read these and see how people murder by inducing heart failure and how even air pollution can cause it. Ask the lawyers here how difficult would it be to indict such an offender in absence of a witness.

Baltimore Crime Beat: Heart attacks and murder - Baltimore, Maryland crime news, blogs and video - baltimoresun.com

Area woman faces court for alleged plot to have ex-husband murdered - News, Sports, Jobs, Community Information - Williamsport-Sun Gazette

reviewjournal.com -- News - DEATH OF NEVADA CONTROLLER: Husband arrested

Murder mystery solved

Air Pollution, Heart Disease and Stroke

Things often appear simple at a glance but it is often not so.
Old 17-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

The age difference and her previous "occupation" should be enough to tell you it isnt going to end well.

I think if you are in your 60's, if you have to choose someone in their 20's for a wife, then choose someone in their late 20's. The biological clock is ticking, so they want to settle down and have kids, yet they still have looks.

But PRC's have pretty bad reputation. Wendi Deng and Zhang Ziyi are female PRC role models.

I read in a different forum about gold digging women who are divorcing their husbands now because of the recession. A psychologist interviewed said that these women regard looking for a rich husband as a career move, and are very good at faking being in love.

But back to the OP- bloody hell, she was ruthless about the kids. Yeah, it's bad, now they got an old dad who cant keep up with them. At least there's no custody battle.
Old 17-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

I personally think that these particular kind of PRC women are the extreme ones! They treat these relationships as commercial businesses and work on it like they are some corporate dealings!

What they end up doing is spoil the image of PRC WLs big time and not only that, also the image of WLs of other nationalities be it indon, viet,pinoys etc..

As the saying goes.....Caveat Emptor! (buyers beware!!)

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 17-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Wang120767 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is sad to hear of the two innocent victims in the relationship cited by the Threadstarter. I think it is important not to generalise and jump to conclusion. There are always two sides to a story. There are gold diggers everywhere and we should not single out PRCs.

Just be careful out there when you play. Play with your eyes open so that you will reduce the chance of getting hurt emotionally or financially.
Old 17-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!

The truth colour of PRCs.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 17-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nothing new... heard of these stories countless times.
U sure u heard a few times or u fallen asleep & had the same dream countless times?

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 17-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
DarK Shadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thats real sad man ... PRC nowadays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1