The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2002, 09:17 AM
Heretic69er

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Foreskin cannot retract fully when dick erect

Got a question for the brudders here. My dick foreskin cannot retract fully when my dick is fully erect. I think the opening is too small. Will I have problems having intercourse? Any solutions?Thanks in advance for constructive advices.
Old 05-02-2002, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Sexluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Go for circumcision ! Otherwise, see the doctor for a cream called hydrocrotison, which will reduce the thickness of your foreskin such that the head can come out. However, at your age for this problem, I would say that there is some dirt stuck inside your foreskin and there would be some infection of the penis. See a doctor to remove the dirt later.
Old 05-02-2002, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
avalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I had this problem too. But recently when i had sex, the fore head skin retracted.....when I didnt mean to. The skin tear up a bit and I bleed. Now waiting for it to recover.
Old 06-02-2002, 08:22 AM
Heretic69er

avalon, is it painful when you had sex then? I mean before your foreskin tore?
Old 06-02-2002, 11:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better
OH NO!!! the juveniles are back!
Old 06-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
foolosopher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sighhhhhhh........... sibeh jia lat.......
Old 06-02-2002, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
avalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
It is F***ing painful...See the penis bleed post
Old 13-02-2002, 12:38 AM
Samster

gun4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I thought during primary school days, there are such checkups and the nurses will advice you to pull back the foreskin and wash your dick when you bath, there are those yellow stuff called smegma or somthing.
Old 16-02-2002, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreskin cannot retract fully when dick erect

Quote:
Originally posted by Heretic69er
Got a question for the brudders here. My dick foreskin cannot retract fully when my dick is fully erect. I think the opening is too small. Will I have problems having intercourse? Any solutions?Thanks in advance for constructive advices.
Bro Heretic69er
Go for circumsion and you will enjoy sex more.
Belive or not can do longer and your dick will be longer and bigger. your Gf will love it more
I just went in december.
Old 11-03-2002, 02:54 AM
Samster

amour757 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Circumcise NOT

I have not had mine done. Closest to it was my dick getting stuck in my zip when I was really young. Immediately learnt to wear underwear regularly after that. Had to be brought to the hospital for emergency procedure...hahaha (although I was more like crying then)....

Had an infection recently and could not pull back foreskin without it tearing. Thought I had STD because all symptoms similar.... Took several jabs still no improvement. Lo and behold went for blood test and turned out I was diabetic instead.

Anyway... since then... healed (once diabetes under control) and have no problem pulling back skin because I am used to pulling it back and washing. So stretch stretch slowly ok otherwise I think circumcise.

Sorry have no experience to say that no foreskin lead to better sex....
Old 01-04-2002, 03:13 AM
titanium

Last time when studying literature, the textbook was The river between which tok abt circumsision and after studying, me know a bit more abt it. (A bit out of topic here. SORRY)

There are a lot of rumours abt circumsision lor, some pple say circumsicise liaoz sex drive will go down while others say will have better sex. I think its case to case lor, diff pple got diff effect.

Actually circumsision got a lot of good points one like easiler to clean ya didi and urine wont be left on ya didi which lower the chance of an infection. Circumsicion SHOULD bring better sex coz the head of ya dick can feel the cunt better compared to the skin covering the head.

I think if foreskin cannot fully retract when erected, the case a bit serious lor. In this case i think can consider circumsision liaoz.

Hope all these info helps.

Cheers
Old 03-04-2002, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 23
PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light
no need to circumsicise lah, masturbate more n ur skin can be fully retract. wat for waste $$
I Live in my Own little world,but it's OK, they know me here
Old 04-04-2002, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 23
steve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteve is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by Deadmaninc
Just go circumsise your dick... You will enjoy sex much more after that... Trust me... Personal experience...
101% Agree !

But dun need to waste money to see doc. Just pull it more day by day or just pull it all the way and let it bleed. Endure the pain for a week. Then you will enjoy the rest of your life.

Steve
Old 07-04-2002, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 23
FF60 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFF60 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just pull it gently everyday for a few weeks, eg in shower etc, at first it'll sting if u haven't pull it back b4, but after a manage to do it, u'll see all the dirt and shit that's has been under the skin and giving off the worst stench. wash the head everyday. if after multiple attempts still canot pull back, u have some serious med prob. MUST SEE DOCTOR.
Old 08-04-2002, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 23
PrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of lightPrinceD@rkness is a glorious beacon of light
or just go fuck a gal, everything solve
I Live in my Own little world,but it's OK, they know me here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1