The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

Hi all

I have a prc friend who is in urgent need of money now.

Name: Doudou 豆豆
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
Dos: Bbbj, frenching, fj
Donts: AR, anal
Rate: 300 / 90 mins

The rest not mentioned here, please check with her.

I understand that her rate is abit high. But she is very fresh and never fl before. And she is quite pretty. A girl whom many will take a second look on the street.

She will try her best to please. She would just be taking one customer today. So any bros who are interested in her, please pm me your preferred name, race, age and contact number.

She only takes chinese bros. Sorry to the rest.

Please pm me before 6pm today if possible. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
ahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahleck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

WOW!! $300!!... I got alot of PRC gals also never do FL before and they charge only $80.... zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Old 07-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Re: Super horny pretty SYT DouDou 豆豆 needs a dick!! (Fresh and never fl before!!)

Bro ahleck, i understand what you meant. But she is really chio and very fresh. And she is not doing it long term. Just for today only.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, Geylang has many that I will take not just a 2nd look, but 3rd and 4th and so on....and they only cost at best 100.

Whether it is a new FL or recylced FL, the hole has been fucked countless times by her boyfriend in China. She has also been screwed by you also. The concept of new does not apply.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahaha nasty comments but you have a point bro
Old 07-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Its ok bros. Found someone. Thanks all for reading.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

I have to clarify that I am not an okt. Im just helping out a friend. Any girl which Im recommending and bros who are meeting them can check with them. I dun take a single cent from them. And no, I dun do it free with them as well.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
7749 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
Hi Bro, Geylang has many that I will take not just a 2nd look, but 3rd and 4th and so on....and they only cost at best 100.

Whether it is a new FL or recylced FL, the hole has been fucked countless times by her boyfriend in China. She has also been screwed by you also. The concept of new does not apply.
Good one bro.... i like the way you describe. Up you with my one humble point.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
keith1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, one-day-only offer. interesting, never knew that it applies here too.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post

well said too.. at least thats what i feel. upzz u also..

have to admit the fact that the price is just too high. even some local fl's have better rates.. just my thought.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
7749 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFTO View Post
well said too.. at least thats what i feel. upzz u also..

have to admit the fact that the price is just too high. even some local fl's have better rates.. just my thought.
Bro, you have no power, how to upz other bro. Are you sure what you are doing?
Old 08-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
morganken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont come up with these stupid tactics only today. Only trying to make it look good. Every day also have only today and every day also have tomorrow. A PRC is a PRC . One customer a day and then next customer and next customer. U think we bros are suckers or what. 300 / 90 min.. U want see some Korean or Jap only 150 to 170 a shot and so chio. Bro a girl selling is a girl selling doesnt matter if 1 or 2 or 10 customer a day still selling. Do understand that she needs money urgently.... who does not need money urgently.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7749 View Post
Bro, you have no power, how to upz other bro. Are you sure what you are doing?
eh? lolx.. ok sorry sorry.. then maybe im really doing the wrong thing.. lolx paiseh paiseh.. really do not know how the up up thingy works.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

its not a tactic. She wanted that rate and i just helped her to post as she needs it real urgently. Trust me. i spent time to persuade her but she refused to budge. Anyway, it's over. So this thread can be closed . Thanks to everyone who responded in one way or another.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First you say she is fresh

Then you say you dont F her for free

After that you say you even persuade her to reduce her price but still help her to post

1st i can understand maybe an honest mistake...but followed by the others? I can only surmise that you either kenna Gong Tao after your paid F with this gal or you are simply Gong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1