The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LongNSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Beware Of 火玫瑰

Was dame fucking tired yesterday during work, tried messaging 思雨 for a massage, but as usual, full booked again.
Then went the Brother SOHC52's blog to check for any good masseuse, finally decided to try 火玫瑰, as he mentioned her massage was as good as 思雨, (I had tried a few girls from his blog, all are good as he said).
After sending a few messages, finally, finalize to meet at H81 at JS at 9pm.
I arrived at about 8.30pm, and went to the prata shop for a drink. At around 8.40pm receive a message from her asking me whether can I change it to 9.30pm instead? (said she is having dinner at home)
After sending that message, she send another message by another phone saying that her phone had already flat, asked me to get a room and she will arrive soon .
5 minutes after getting the room, the door bell sounds, I opened the door with a surprise!!!! Very very and extremely disappointted!!! How could it be???
I really cant believe my eyes!!! (how can brother SOHC52 lying)
A golden hair, very urgly lady who is at least 45 years old at the door!!!!!
I asked her, who is she looking for and she mentioned that she was 火玫瑰!!!
OK lor, po pian have to let her come in.
As usual, bath and lie on the bed to wait for a good massage, she change to her birthday suit to massage for me. My didi immediately fall asleep when saw her sacking body with tattoos. Her massage was very very poor. After less than 15 min back massage, asked me to turn over, she did a few piano massage for another 5 min and start asking me if I brought condom with me, I replied no!!! As my didi will not work for such a old lady!!!! Then asked if I want a bj instead.
Her bj skills was also terrible as I believe she was also rushing for time.
The whole process finish in less then 30 minutes! Shit!!!
Till today morning, I still cant forget the nightmare yesterday, went to check brother SOHC52's website again and find out that, that girl was not 火玫瑰, she was a replacement when she is either busy or just to help her sisters to get customer!!!
Brothers, so, please do beware of this girl 火玫瑰 as its possible for her to get her friends to service you again.
Good Luck!
Old 29-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
MassageLuver is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Beware Of 火玫瑰

ur case is not the only 1 also, got this gal by our RAW OKT DELL, HK she also like to swap gals over, so be forewarned!
Old 29-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 23
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

which web ? bro can post here?
Old 30-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Wa lau, really hate such things happening. .. .

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 30-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YY Tell Me Why? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware Of »ðõ¹å

Like dat also can...any girl to replace also can.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mamamaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Y don't u just reject her!! ?
Old 30-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
onenightstd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro LongNSong

FireRose is only 27yrs old, u should have rejected it outright.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Powerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,

You can always reject her by paying her $20 transport money,rather then going thro' the ordeal.i also came across this type of incident once.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
Achelouz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAchelouz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i also kenna b4... then was a malay fl i saw on the net, tall, slim, chio. But the one who i saw thru the hotel doorhole: shortie, bah bah, not pretty at all lor, haha.

Treat it as a learning experience bah. Next time this kind of shit happen again we noe wat to do liao lor hehe.
Old 30-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 23
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Fire Rose 火玫瑰 - ONEDAYSTAND

this web under who? very blur who under who....
Old 30-11-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro.. from the looks of it.. what you got was a replacement killer!
Old 30-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
iBonked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNSong View Post
At around 8.40pm receive a message from her asking me whether can I change it to 9.30pm instead? (said she is having dinner at home)
hehe... 27 gal... turns out 45 yrs old on your door... dang! how long have been she dining! hahahaha!

laughs for age gap.. but really feeling bad for the TS... bro should really start exposing these kinds of improper transactions...
Old 30-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbert88 View Post
Hi bro,

You can always reject her by paying her $20 transport money,rather then going thro' the ordeal.i also came across this type of incident once.
Don't spoil market. If really completely different girl $5 -$10 is more than enough.

Everytime I call, I ask girl where she is. If she says right outside hotel (before set appointment), I don't even give taxi money, if false advertising, as I say I already wasted hotel money.
Old 30-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

FR from same weebly:

The facts:

Name: (Xin Lan) Nana

Look: 7 / 10 – 8 / 10 for face, attractive and her poise is like a model’s.

Body: Long hair. Thin body – smaller than A breasts. (model’s standard) Light brown nipples.

Cunt: Trimmed pubes. Very puffy labia and clit, clean, no smell. Surprisingly quite tight and fresh, despite engorged pussy lips.

Service:
“Fucking a model is like fucking a bicycle.”
Calvin Klein

A little passive in fucking, but all positions possible. Was not extremely happy to have her life end up in a Hotel 81. I have had a lot worst – she did not scold me or refuse standard procedures, just not the GFE I have had recently. (but most model types don’t give GFE)

Price: $80 –industry standard for a prettier girl.
Old 30-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 21
Dell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi MR DIRECTOR / MASSAGELUVER

MASSAGELUVER,SUCKERII,HOON DAN,MURALI
ARE THE SAME CLONE / GANG

You starts to TALK COCK ON MY POST then OPEN ANOTHER POST AND CHANGED HON KOON NAME TO XIAO PING AND STARTS PROMOTING HER AS MASSAGE GIRL ONLY

So you think you're GOD AH TRYING TO CHANGE HER FROM AN FL TO A MASSAGE GIRL DECEIVING SAMSTER THERE THAT SHE ONLY DO MASSAGE AND HJ AND TELL SAMSTER THAT THEY CANNOT TOUCH HERE CANNOT TOUCH THERE

YOU DAMN FREE AT HOME MIGHT AS WELL DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL

I DO HK RAW, YOU SEE AH!!! MR DIRECTOR

YOU ALSO LICK HK PUSSY MEANING YOU ATE MY SPERM ALREADY LOH SO DOES THAT TASTE GOOD I THINK YOUR APPETITE INCREASE.

YOU ARE JUST A LOSER SPREADING UNTURE STORIES ABOUT HK OR JUST ANOTHER SOUR GRAPES WHO SHE REFUSES TO SERVE YOU, HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER!!!

PLEASE DON'T SPREAD UNTRUE STORIES WITH YOUR GREAT IMAGINATION AND DISGRACE YOURSELF

FOR YOUR INFO I AM STILL STUCK AT FOREIGN GROUND WON'T BE BACK UNTILL LATE NEXT YEAR.

DELL

Pls up my point if you think i'm worthy of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1