The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
bro, damage in this ctc??
50 to 60 per hour massage...for batin..50 to 100 plus auto roaming
Old 19-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman63 View Post
Lotus spa behind little Saigon in mount Austin,.,,99 and rozies in nusa bestari
Visited rozie once last year.
Was offered 200 for topless roaming & HJ. Haha siao.
MP99 price reasonable.
Old 19-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
Visited rozie once last year.
Was offered 200 for topless roaming & HJ. Haha siao.
MP99 price reasonable.
Ya and also can try mp 81 at nusa bestari also
Old 19-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Btw where is mp 81 ? Nearby giant or closer to rhb bank?

Thnx.
Old 21-02-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
cyber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first time there yesterday around 1130am ask for fifi but reception say fifi start work at 2pm and recommended a new indian girl with many years of experience according to her but i dare not try so i ask for any other girls she say angie and sweety coming in at 12pm so i choose angie and waited at their video room. while waiting a indian girl came out to reception area and she is quite young with slim body and at least a C cupper boobs but since already booked angie i waited and i will try the indian girl on my next trip

angie's massage is using more thumb and nuckle to press and rub so can be quite painfull at times
after massage finish she ask me whether want any extention and quote the usual price like our brothers already mention above
i took the 40 mins extention and she ask me to go wash rear and front
the special is the rear anal massage where she uses her finger to tickle,massage and little insertion to my asshole not whole finger....was quite not comfortable at first worry my shit will come out... ha ha virgin ma my asshole but after a while was quite nice feeling

The negative point was there is no top roaming or touching even i offered her some cash she said no all the girls there dont allow touching or top roamin.. and she took a long time for me to shoot without top roaming

Any bro tried roaming the girls top there? which girl? CAn please PM me thanks in advance
Old 21-02-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

PM sent.

The indian girl probably good in batin, if she know linggam massage
my next target.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber8 View Post
my first time there yesterday around 1130am ask for fifi but reception say fifi start work at 2pm and recommended a new indian girl with many years of experience according to her but i dare not try so i ask for any other girls she say angie and sweety coming in at 12pm so i choose angie and waited at their video room. while waiting a indian girl came out to reception area and she is quite young with slim body and at least a C cupper boobs but since already booked angie i waited and i will try the indian girl on my next trip

angie's massage is using more thumb and nuckle to press and rub so can be quite painfull at times
after massage finish she ask me whether want any extention and quote the usual price like our brothers already mention above
i took the 40 mins extention and she ask me to go wash rear and front
the special is the rear anal massage where she uses her finger to tickle,massage and little insertion to my asshole not whole finger....was quite not comfortable at first worry my shit will come out... ha ha virgin ma my asshole but after a while was quite nice feeling

The negative point was there is no top roaming or touching even i offered her some cash she said no all the girls there dont allow touching or top roamin.. and she took a long time for me to shoot without top roaming

Any bro tried roaming the girls top there? which girl? CAn please PM me thanks in advance
Yes bro. ..The girls there are pretty professional at what they do. I had fifi last month. I casually asked her about AR . She replied the girls there don't do any such extra service and that gold point is not "that" kinda MP. This place is for those who need a good penis/groin massage only. Nothing more. If it was ... long line for fifi. She's hot.. slim body with big C cup boobs. Wow!

I didn't know GP had Indian ML. That's new to me. May wanna try next round. How do you rate her looks?

Thnx. ..
Old 21-02-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apie79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ultraman,

RM50-RM100 for hj+autoroam, which mp gives only RM50 for hj+autoroam among the listed?

Cheers!
Old 21-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HazPexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
PM sent.

The indian girl probably good in batin, if she know linggam massage
my next target.
Can pm me as well bro MattJB. Thanks in advance
Old 22-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to this joint a few days back. Was massage by a young Indian lady, massage not bad, not piano type. For the subsequent penis massage, another lady call Sweet took over, overall a good experience massage by 2 different pretty gals.
Old 22-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday night after trip back from KL.. Was dead tired during the long drive. Brought my friend to go GP with me. Trying to get FiFi for my friend but it was her off day, then my friend for sweet and I go back for Zack the second time. She can remember me the last visit. We took up 90 mins massage + Batin..

As usual, the massage was good and I took a little longer time to come during batin. Overall will still recommend Zack if you like a good batin and no rush job. My friend was also very satisfied with Sweet and even tip her a little.

Although this joint does not allow AR but those who like a good massage and longer batin service must go for a try..
Old 28-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any nl allowed auto roam so far?
Old 28-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Actually total got how many nl there
Old 01-03-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Now waiting for fifi
Old 01-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

1 hour also cant release.fifi look not bad.i cant tahan and wan grab her boobs ord.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1