The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking no bush

hehe, to all chiongsters of the 150 cat girl, which are the ones who shave , trimm very short or best natural white tiger. please include opinion in looks and service quality.me always on the look out for them as i don't like bush.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: no bush

Celine is a white tiger.

Office gal looks. Service ok lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
hehe, to all chiongsters of the 150 cat girl, which are the ones who shave , trimm very short or best natural white tiger. please include opinion in looks and service quality.me always on the look out for them as i don't like bush.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wah...looks like I got another kaki liao.
Bro Valkyan, now there's 3 of us. maybe we can think of forming a white tigal club or something....heh heh heh...
Old 12-06-2004, 06:27 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob
Wah...looks like I got another kaki liao.
Bro Valkyan, now there's 3 of us. maybe we can think of forming a white tigal club or something....heh heh heh...
good idea, then we can trade info. belive cheng cheng and queenie are in this cat, pls confirm thanks there are sevaral others, cannot remember names,mmmmmm.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Celine is a white tiger.

Office gal looks. Service ok lah.
Ah the monster bride Celine, my dream gal my goddess.....the monster got a heighten sensation when bonking the bai hu jing cos monster also shave off his bush.....so when flesh meets flesh....it was heaven......
Old 12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Ah the monster bride Celine, my dream gal my goddess.....the monster got a heighten sensation when bonking the bai hu jing cos monster also shave off his bush.....so when flesh meets flesh....it was heaven......
bros out there ever encounted (natural whiten) tiger, only with a few downs feathers.celine has a small bush so she does'nt have to shave so often. it's a turn on man slurping and reaming a non working lady.
Old 13-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Queenie has little to no bush.

Celine cb hair is quite alot leh..me just fucked her less than 5 days ago nia.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 14-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Queenie has little to no bush.

Celine cb hair is quite alot leh..me just fucked her less than 5 days ago nia.
celine going back soon leh, so dun bother to shave her snatch.
why no smiles?
Old 14-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
celine going back soon leh, so dun bother to shave her snatch.
why no smiles?
Speaking of nice cb............if memory serves Amanda has nice cb also i think.........
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1