The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
richmenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Money or Honey?

Say you have a really steady girlfriend of 5 years and about to get married. She's those type who will really stand by you through rain or shine.

Then... along comes another lady. Nice, demure, slender, pretty and RICH.

How rich? Driving a >300k car + staying in a district 9/10 landed property all by herself (she owns it).

Perhaps slightly older (2-3 years). But she's also nice and very supportive to you though she knows that you are attached. She also claims that she will never want to be third party yet date you out all the time.

She's so nice that you will not even think of bedding her for the sake of bedding.

Will you be tempted by the money + honey or stand firm with someone who stood by you through thick and thin for 5 years?

*Confused*
Old 08-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!
Re: Money or Honey?

It depends on the conviction and bond you share with your gf.

If you are really serious about marrying your gf, you should at the very least let her know about this other gal coz in a relationship, it's about mutual trust and understanding.

Personally, if it's me, I will have to sit back and think how I would want things to turn out. I'm very sure you have a slight answer within yourself on how you want things to turn out. The reason why you are asking this question is that you want somebody to answer for you, what you already have in mind. So don't blame me for being frank, but you just simply have to decide yourself.

Me, if I have a lasting relationship with my gf and am already thinking of marriage, I will drop all other notions and ideas.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmenson
Will you be tempted by the money + honey or stand firm with someone who stood by you through thick and thin for 5 years?

*Confused*
Why dun you try to be real nice ... & eat both cakes??
I know I certainly would ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 21
nicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicematt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmenson View Post
Say you have a really steady girlfriend of 5 years and about to get married. She's those type who will really stand by you through rain or shine.

Then... along comes another lady. Nice, demure, slender, pretty and RICH.

How rich? Driving a >300k car + staying in a district 9/10 landed property all by herself (she owns it).
...Will you be tempted by the money + honey or stand firm with someone who stood by you through thick and thin for 5 years?

*Confused*
Bro richmenson, your steady gf is those type that would stand by you..., would you want to forgo her and go for another richer lady who may be just attracted because of freshness, and when the interest dies down, she may be changing again??
Personally, if I am in your situation I would stay with the steady gf, cause would not want to hurt her directly, then to look at the materialistic portion. Of cause if the rich lady don't mind it, may consider being the fcuk buddy.
Just my 2cents worth of thoughts.

Uplist : ...
Old 08-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Why dun you try to be real nice ... & eat both cakes??
I know I certainly would ...
i prefer bro KingEros idea..
Old 08-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

There are playboys, sure have playgirl luring around.

wrong move you might regret for your whole live.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
cheongsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If that financially well-off lady is really in love with you, then you are one big lucky guy!
Old 08-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

this depends on what you want and how deep the relationship with your galfriend.

If really must get married to your steady galfriend, just keep the rich one as mistress lor. Or is it the other way round, be her loverboy?
Old 08-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
cpcheongster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyrabbit View Post
i prefer bro KingEros idea..

1 vote from bro KingEros, 1 vote from bunnyrabbit and 1 vote from me. 3 votes for eating both cakes.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

TS,

haven't you watched enough movies or TV serials to realise some of these rich people only want temporary companionship and then afterwards, when they've gotten bored of you, dump you aside and the cycle continues?

People with power and money have different tastes - they love to revel in their state of power and control, sometimes to the point of finding thrills by prying a girl/guy(however vulnerable or not) from their spouse-to-be, hence upping their own ego and belief that they are powerful. This may be just one of their favourite games.

It's a mind thing for them, whether subconsiously done or not.

I'd say - stick with your gf of 5 yrs lah. Unless you are not ready for marriage.
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

The 3rd party already mentioned she will never want to be 3rd party ! I think she already send quite a clear message to TS that she want him to break off with his current GF ! But on the other hand , this richie bitch could be only TOYING with you !!! Maybe inside your heart you've already made a decision but just to post here hoping to gather more support on your decision. I just hope TS won't end up losing both.............all the best bro
Old 09-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Con all her money then you can be with your honey.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

hmm, bro TS, from your nick it seems like you are rich too.
Personally, I would choose the one who is wife material and is most sexually compatible.
For highly sexed cheongsters, I think sexual compatibility is most important if you are thinking of marriage. Good luck
Old 09-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good problem to have....so good luck to you, since whichever way you choose both are like you said supportive and can understanding.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Augustine_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Careful bro, must handle the situation well.
As a matter of fact, what if you are left high and dry.
Both bank also can dock your ship, then jialat liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1