The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387
No Money No Honey .....

Reading from some threads, can gather that some samsters are probably keeping mistresses or maintaining WL gfs with full or partial support of expenses for lodging rental, school fees, makan, allowances, etc etc. I know some are forking out maybe $6K to $10K a month, while the partial supporters fork out $2K to $3K a month to support the WL gf but allow them to work. Some got no money become chaueffer send the gf to school and working place lor.

I personally fall into the partial supporter cat, but that is history because my gf has already gone back after 2 years here. Still maintaining contact with her though. At one point, I was jobless for quite a few months, so the expenses paid to her shrank quite a bit but she did not complain but very encouraging and supportive.

On the other hand, I had a friend whose own business was facing some cashflow problem so he had to stop supporting the WL gf for quite a while, and eventually the gf had a change of attitude, started going out with customers (give reason customers pay her $100-$150 to accompany makan and watch movie, no bonk ), etc. My friend got very mad, the relationship took a bad twist and somehow ended to avoid being long-winded.

Any brudders out there got some experience to share ?

Would like to hear from brudders who are keeping mistresses or supporting WL gfs. Will your mistress/gf honey ditch you if you got no money ?
Old 10-07-2005, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of
Re: No Money No Honey .....

I support your sharing, but i also a beliver of love,some times money might be our reasons to get together but through time we will still deloveop "gan qiang"
Girlfriend think is the same,you go out wif them also need to pay need to invest onto them also,nothing is free,so maybe keeping mistress is a more stright forward way to keep the gers wif us company.

Not only mistress might ditch us when we are down,sometimes maybe our loves one might do the same,think see quite a no. liao but end of the day is still us to slavage it from falling.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Nowadays when i know a new gal, i would ask her this question :" Are u willing to accept a guy who is heavy in debts ?"
Got 3 cat.
1)Most would say no.
2)And those who say maybe means no but jus being polite.
3)Those who say yes are lying.
Singapore gals where to find ??? Unless u r talking about vietnam gals or rural area gals who grow up in farm..... I have totally given up on singapore gals and am seriously considering those poor gals from poor countries who still respect their parents and be a wife to their hubby !!

Cheerz
Old 10-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Bro pls dont give up bonking local gers
Old 10-07-2005, 07:54 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex
Bro pls dont give up bonking local gers
hahahah... yeah.. can forget as gf.. but dun stop bonking loh...
Old 10-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will your mistress/gf honey ditch you if you got no money ?

bro,
you may want to know where are the original/startings of the mistress. I meant where they come from/background.
Stay awake and be known that practice VIP is the best.. this is from one of close buddy... he woke me one time, I almost went out of hand.. although no money involved yet, but heart dam painful....
now VIP (Visit - Insert- Pay) is the best... no 'gam ching' involve..

you may want to consider my opinion from an old man as me...
titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 10-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Hahaha Bro, agree wif u, wif both hands n legs up!

I dun even see the need to ask, answer is obvious. Unless u cum across 1 that is so rare that dun mind, that is even harder than striking big sweep 1st prize.

So me oreli gif up, dun bother to have any gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Nowadays when i know a new gal, i would ask her this question :" Are u willing to accept a guy who is heavy in debts ?"
Got 3 cat.
1)Most would say no.
2)And those who say maybe means no but jus being polite.
3)Those who say yes are lying.
Singapore gals where to find ??? .....................Cheerz
Old 10-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Garf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not all the gals are like that la.

I have a gf did helped her bf to settle his debts and pay the bills. But he didn't worked and just asked her $. Even we all persuaded her, she still helped him until she broke too. Luckily they broke off finally.

Mi....... I think I was blind b4 too.

Anyway, I still can found some gals would help their lovers when they in trouble too.
可否知痴心一片, 就算分開一生不變
Old 10-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
gman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bros. no $ doesnt mean no honey. infact.. if we had a heart of keepin mistress. we r actually in a wrong. if kana caught by wife more jia luck. n to hv a wl as a gf.. how many men can tahan them to work in ktv.. n we will intend to pump more $ to them to keep them.so wat will the gf think?do they realli love u? i think bros.. got to think twice.. use $ to keep gf will never never last long..
Old 10-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Nowadays when i know a new gal, i would ask her this question :" Are u willing to accept a guy who is heavy in debts ?" Cheerz
I knew a PRC girls on social visit pass staying at her sister house through some introduction.She asked me I would like to marry her. I told her I am heavy in debts and will she accept me? She said Ok as long I can work out some plan and she will help me to settle my debts once she settle down here and she will find a job. I tell WTF she going to work as FL for quick money or she going to to leave me once she her PR
Old 10-07-2005, 08:29 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garf
Not all the gals are like that la.

I have a gf did helped her bf to settle his debts and pay the bills.
Anyway, I still can found some gals would help their lovers when they in trouble too.
There will alway be gals or guys who will go out of the way to help the one they love loh.....
But that different relationship from this mistress thingy...
Old 10-07-2005, 08:32 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002
bro,
now VIP (Visit - Insert- Pay) is the best... no 'gam ching' involve..

you may want to consider my opinion from an old man as me...
titts
Haiz.. we alway have to learn it through the hard way....
Me also experience thru this liao...

SO now raise hand and legs and 3rd leg and agree loh....
Old 10-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Garf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
There will alway be gals or guys who will go out of the way to help the one they love loh.....
mistress also have love.
可否知痴心一片, 就算分開一生不變
Old 10-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -261 / Power: 0
Pokimon1 Pokimon1 Pokimon1

Any brudders out there got some experience to share ?

Would like to hear from brudders who are keeping mistresses or supporting WL gfs. Will your mistress/gf honey ditch you if you got no money ?[/QUOTE]

Bro.
I was supporting a GF for about 5 years. Paid off the OA so that she can get out of brankruptcy. Renovated her flat, bought new furniture, bought her groceries, paid her doctor's bills, paid for her medications, cosmetics, gave her pocket money, took her overseas for holidays...

That was when my business was doing well.

Then when my business went into trouble, I still supported her. I sacrificed everything. Did not buy anything for myself. Continued to pay for her groceries, medication doctor's fees, cosmetics, etc.
Except I gave her less pocket money.

She became indifferent. Complain she was tired everytime I want to bonk.

I discovered she was playing around behind my back with an Angmoh.

When I confronted her, instead of saying sorry: she went on the defenive and refused to speak to me or answer my phone calls.
Even reported to the police and issued me a lawers letter saying I was harrasing her.

Now I am happy to find out her Angmoh boyfriend fucked her and left her.

What do bros. think of such an ungrateful CCB.?
Old 10-07-2005, 09:46 PM
deztiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
tsk tsk tsk.. bro can dun say that anot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1