The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
siamdiu question

just a newbie who recently started going to siamdiu, what does it mean when a siambu says that she'll go out with you? is it just plainly going out for meals?
Old 26-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 17
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
just a newbie who recently started going to siamdiu, what does it mean when a siambu says that she'll go out with you? is it just plainly going out for meals?
Go out with her = help her pay for her food, clothes, grocery and maybe a new pillow.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: siamdiu question

HAHAHA! Agree. Treat you like cai tao...

Unless like me last time after her work, pull me to her room and make me bang her than can let me go...

If they like you, they are willing to do anything for you!

If not, you are just a carrot.
Old 26-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlim View Post
If she really go out u then say. But of course its for food and extra is a bonus.
Old 26-07-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
If she really go out u then say. But of course its for food and extra is a bonus.
usually if got anything extra, need pay?
Old 26-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wordless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maybe she needs to borrow money so she trying to win your heart. Either that ot she not making enough just from commission or tips and not enough guys book her. So yes most likely have to pay. Be careful.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, it's not most likely hv to pay, it's definitely hv to pay, u dun expect that she calls u out & she pays for u right? do u think she has nothing better to do?

Juz bear this in mind, whenever a WL calls u out, she definitely has a hidden motive, trust me..
Old 26-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Mean u hv a chance to f her but Fuck On Credit

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 27-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just one of the many that she asked to go out for all in expenses paid shopping plus food.

Perhaps a new phone if she is lucky or the guy is dumb enough.

But then again, dun read too much into it.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i dont mind to pay for her meal and expenses as long able to up her. if only companionship then i rather use the money to go massage with happy ending.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3574 / Power: 23
smay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond reputesmay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Mean u hv a chance to f her but Fuck On Credit
Brother, up you!
Old 27-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember this rule no 1

There is no free fuck in this world

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 27-07-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smay View Post
Brother, up you!
Thxs bro fav returned upped u bk

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 28-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moomoofarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
HAHAHA! Agree. Treat you like cai tao...

Unless like me last time after her work, pull me to her room and make me bang her than can let me go...

If they like you, they are willing to do anything for you!

If not, you are just a carrot.
Haha full of bullshit LOL
Old 28-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Remember this rule no 1

There is no free fuck in this world
Rule #2:

F&F - Fuck and Forget

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1