The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Prison Life ........ Sexual content included :D

Ling: poor factory gal who got arrested for overstaying in a foreign country ...
Long: prison warden

due to language barrier and as a foreigner, I got bullied ...

Prison uniform: Transluccent cotton beige button shirt n pants ...

Long, the prison warden wan me to apologise n I refused ... Long got angry n dragged me by my hair to his office ...

He was so angry that he banged the door, n angrily shoved me to the ground ...

"Is it that hard for u to say sorry, why are u making life hard for me" n Long use his boots to step on my hand

A shed of tear dropped due to the pain and Long got so angry that he pulled my hair and began to slap me on my cheek for crying..

I began to sob more n Long began to pull my hair up n pin me on his office table with my arm folded ...

Long's hand roam to unbutton the top 2 button of my shirt and he began to pull the collar down revealing part of my back..

"u poor village gal made my life miserable, i m not going to let u off" and Long sunk his teeth at my back biting me hard ...

I scream out in pain n Long jus cover my mouth n continue to bite, n after each bite n he will just lick it .. a mixture of pain n pleasure ..moving up sensually to the neck n he gently move my long hair aside n nibble on my neck n i let out a soft moan.

Long began to let go off my hand n uncover my mouth, wipe away the tears for me, button up my top, carry me down fr the table top.

U can go now, stop being a bad girl, listen to me n I will make life easy for u.

I nodded n make my way out of the room......

Stay tune ok?

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 13-06-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Prison Life ........ Sexual content included :D

support ma ....
Old 13-06-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

support sane jie's mama~~
Old 13-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
support sane jie's mama~~
Thanks mei
Old 13-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Thanks mei
Thanks for da support sane sis and curiouslala!
*hugs*

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31083 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

staying tuned, support!

31 083 14/6 chichihan+5, 12/6 cowbangbang+22, 5/6 heng49+23

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 13-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
staying tuned, support!
S2K Bro ..... Wat b honour to have u here!!!! *bow*

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for da support sane sis and curiouslala!
*hugs*

gm
Ma, waiting for part 2
Old 13-06-2013, 10:50 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Ma, waiting for part 2
sane sis,

Sorry sorry ... Little busy .... U wanna try part 2? Jus like in school days .... Continue the composition .... Hehehehe

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

He sat in his office, gentle twirling his pen in circles thinking about what happened today, on the desk there's a name tag read George Long, Chief Warden.

Being the only Asian and as a chief warden in the most notorious women prison in the states, he rule with an iron hand with brutal force if necessary as he couldn't afford to let hell go loose for fear of breaking the iron bowl.

However there was something about this woman, she is considered petite among the African and western hemisphere women under his care.

There's a aura in her which is hard to describe, stubborn, full of pride with tinges of sexual appeal.

He is determined to make her submit to him but it really ache his heart when he see tears falling from her face .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Long isolated her from the rest as punishment and put her in a narrow and dark cell, 25m by 25m just big enough for a person and barely enough to move around.

Occasionally she could hear the squeaks of rats n other pests, there's only a small window for ventilation, she stared out n the moon for the night is beautiful.

Her mind wandered to her hometown, a little rural farm state in Asia. She recalled running through the green patches of muddy fields as a child, her mind wandered to her family, poor farming parents with young siblings. To give them a better life, she smuggled illegally to the states working hard as a kitchen helper, rejecting all advances of easy $$$$ ...

Now what have she land herself too??? Tears began to drip down from her cheeks .... n suddenly she hear footstep of big heavy boots ..

It's him, that decent looking guy, bespectacled, solemn, stern looking ... she has never seen him smile before ....

The door sprung open, he smell of alcohol ...there was an heavy chain on his hand......

What is he going to do *more tears started to drip again* ....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
sane sis,

Sorry sorry ... Little busy .... U wanna try part 2? Jus like in school days .... Continue the composition .... Hehehehe

gm
George Long, what a sexy name ... mama
Old 13-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
George Long, what a sexy name ... mama
Lols sane sis ... Thot u kooned ..... Hehehehe .... GL is my moniker ...... George Long .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Old 13-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lols sane sis ... Thot u kooned ..... Hehehehe .... GL is my moniker ...... George Long .....

gm
What is her name then?

U not going to bed?
Old 13-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
What is her name then?

U not going to bed?
Her name is Xiao Ling .... Hehehehe
I'm not about to go to bed .... Crazily waiting for another pix from her ......
U not sleeping?

gm

easy come, easy go

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1