The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious WW3: Xijinping Warplanes intercepted US Warplane at sea near Kim Jong Nuke!

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.rt.com/usa/388883-aircra...rcept-sniffer/

2 Chinese fighter jets buzz within 150 feet of US nuke ‘sniffer’ aircraft over East China Sea

Published time: 19 May, 2017 03:22
Edited time: 19 May, 2017 05:54
Get short URL
2 Chinese fighter jets buzz within 150 feet of US nuke ‘sniffer’ aircraft over East China Sea
FILE PHOTO: A Sukhoi Su-30 © Global Look Press
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook482Share to TwitterShare to RedditShare to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
A US aircraft that specializes in detecting radioactive debris after a nuclear detonation was intercepted by two Chinese fighter aircraft in international airspace near the Korean peninsula.

Read more
© Devil Brigade 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team US conducts drill aimed at destroying N. Korean weapons of mass destruction – media

Two Chinese Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jets came within 150 feet of a US Air Force WC-135 Constant Phoenix aircraft while it was flying in international airspace above the East China Sea on Wednesday, officials told CNN.

Officials told NBC News that the crew of the Constant Phoenix described the confrontation as “unprofessional.” The US crew said they were acting in full accordance with international law.

Officials reportedly did not address whether the Chinese maneuver was unsafe.

"The issue is being addressed with China through appropriate diplomatic and military channels," Air Force spokeswoman Lieutenant Colonel Lori Hodge told Reuters.

The four-engine WC-135, also known as a “nuke sniffer,” was based out of the Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue, Nebraska, according to KMTV.

It's not often the #45RS's flying missions are all in one place, but we got lucky today! #ConstantPhoenix#OpenSkies#CobraBall#CombatSentpic .twitter.com/GimjNvNKv2
— OffuttAFB (@Offutt_AFB) May 12, 2017

The planes have been used in the past to collect evidence of nuclear tests conducted by North Korea, according to CNN.

In February, a Chinese KJ-200 aircraft came within 1,000 feet of a US Navy P-3 Orion aircraft over the China Sea. A spokesman for United States Pacific Command called that incident “unsafe,” according to DefenseNews.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1