The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Man's Greatest Wish: Natural Immunity to HIV

http://www.accessexcellence.org/WN/S...munity_HIV.php

i read an interesting article that says some people have natural immunity to HIV. I envy such people unique adaptation. Imagine if u r immune to HIV, u can just have as much sex u want without endangering ur life.

In the near future, it is likely to cure every STD, by then, promiscuity will be ubiquitous, no longer viewed as 'immoral' since danger and pregnancy can be avoided. People mindset will change. For example, teenagers will become promiscuous. On the street, you can hook up anybody, any time, anywhere.
Old 17-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Man's Greatest Wish: Natural Immunity to HIV

Are you serious ? Such a naive view of life. Firstly, despite the presence of STDs, many teens and adults are already promiscuous.

The absence of STDs does not result in wanton sex with strangers. Do you think people were fucking like rabbits on the streets before HIV was discovered ? Of course not. Many other social/psychological factors apply when it comes to sex. STDs and HIV do not discourage sex. They only discourage unprotected sex. As you can see in this forum, we are all still banging away, although with protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post

i read an interesting article that says some people have natural immunity to HIV. I envy such people unique adaptation. Imagine if u r immune to HIV, u can just have as much sex u want without endangering ur life.

In the near future, it is likely to cure every STD, by then, promiscuity will be ubiquitous, no longer viewed as 'immoral' since danger and pregnancy can be avoided. People mindset will change. For example, teenagers will become promiscuous. On the street, you can hook up anybody, any time, anywhere.
Old 17-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Brother, would beg to differ. Man's greatest wish is to eliminate poverty, hunger and other diseases ie diabetes, leukemia, cancer, etc. HIV is an acquired illness caused by promicusous activity or drug use. You bring it to yourself and expect the world to feel sorry for you. I would rather feed a child in Africa or cure an ill person than save you from HIV you caught from a whore because you were horny and did not wear a condom. Go to hell.
Old 18-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, would beg to differ. Man's greatest wish is to eliminate poverty, hunger and other diseases ie diabetes, leukemia, cancer, etc. HIV is an acquired illness caused by promicusous activity or drug use. You bring it to yourself and expect the world to feel sorry for you. I would rather feed a child in Africa or cure an ill person than save you from HIV you caught from a whore because you were horny and did not wear a condom. Go to hell.
Very noble. So WTF are you doing in this forum ? Get out and do your good deeds, and let us do our bad deeds in here.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Very noble. So WTF are you doing in this forum ? Get out and do your good deeds, and let us do our bad deeds in here.
My deed is to warn you about the dangers of unprotected sex and promiscuious lifestyles like the one you are leading.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
My deed is to warn you about the dangers of unprotected sex and promiscuious lifestyles like the one you are leading.
We don't want your self-righteous advice. So fuck off already. Self-righteous people tend to be the worst pricks. The only advice we want from you is whether you have any FL contacts.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
We don't want your self-righteous advice. So fuck off already. Self-righteous people tend to be the worst pricks. The only advice we want from you is whether you have any FL contacts.
You are very irresonsible promoting practices against the goals of SG soceity.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Are you serious ? Such a naive view of life. Firstly, despite the presence of STDs, many teens and adults are already promiscuous.

The absence of STDs does not result in wanton sex with strangers. Do you think people were fucking like rabbits on the streets before HIV was discovered ? Of course not. Many other social/psychological factors apply when it comes to sex. STDs and HIV do not discourage sex. They only discourage unprotected sex. As you can see in this forum, we are all still banging away, although with protection.
ppl can get STD even with a CD such thru painting, minor cuts. With CD oso not tat shiok feeling. without stds, the world will be siao siao liao seriously.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Not Activated

currently stds are the main deterrence against promiscuity, not pregnancy or other factors.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are very irresonsible promoting practices against the goals of SG soceity.
Who died and appointed you promoter of goals of SG society ? Are you qualified to be talking about goals of the society ? Do you even know what the goals of Sg society is ?

I can definitely tell you that one of the goals is to improve the economy, which is what SBF guys do. We spend more money on bonking then most people do feeding their families. While most people baulk at spending $200 for a single meal per person, SBF bros easily spend that money on a nice hot fuck. You should hail us as not just promoting the goal, but actually fulfilling it, unlike you who just bark and bark.

People like you who go around trying to impose your ideals for the "greater good of society" usually end up trying to destroy other groups, and trample on the rights of those who disagree with you.

Many people in history have done far more damage to society based on "greater good" than the people they were targeting. Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong are all guilty of great hardships and deaths because of their "goals of society and the greater good". It's a good thing you are probably a dumbass who is not capable of carrying out any kind of cleansing, or Sg will be in big trouble.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
currently stds are the main deterrence against promiscuity, not pregnancy or other factors.
No my friend. The biggest deterrent against promiscuity is not STDs. That is too simple a thought. For girls, it's social pressure against sleeping around, protecting their image (dun wanna be called a loose girl) , and simply wanting to fuck only those guys they like (except for hookers, who fucks anyone for money).

For guys, it's mainly they cannot get chicks easily for free, and their money is limited so they cannot pay too often for sex. For guys that don't have such constraints, they fuck as often as they like and are super promiscuous.
Old 19-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

u may not get HIV but u will still get STD
Old 25-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Not Activated

just look at the forums and see how many bros got so worried to death after having unprotected/protected sex with whores, yet they are so tempted. How can u say "For guys that don't have such constraints, they fuck as often as they like and are super promiscuous."
Old 25-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
just look at the forums and see how many bros got so worried to death after having unprotected/protected sex with whores, yet they are so tempted. How can u say "For guys that don't have such constraints, they fuck as often as they like and are super promiscuous."
If they are not promiscuous, my silly bro, then why the hell are they here in this forum and engaging WLs, FLs, and writing FRs ? They fact is that those who can afford it are getting lots of retail sex action. That's the simple truth.

There are those who are scared, but once they get over their paranoia, they get into action and start bonking as much as they can. There are also those who stop altogether, but thats a small minority.
Old 25-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who died and appointed you promoter of goals of SG society ? Are you qualified to be talking about goals of the society ? Do you even know what the goals of Sg society is ?

I can definitely tell you that one of the goals is to improve the economy, which is what SBF guys do. We spend more money on bonking then most people do feeding their families. While most people baulk at spending $200 for a single meal per person, SBF bros easily spend that money on a nice hot fuck. You should hail us as not just promoting the goal, but actually fulfilling it, unlike you who just bark and bark.

People like you who go around trying to impose your ideals for the "greater good of society" usually end up trying to destroy other groups, and trample on the rights of those who disagree with you.

Many people in history have done far more damage to society based on "greater good" than the people they were targeting. Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong are all guilty of great hardships and deaths because of their "goals of society and the greater good". It's a good thing you are probably a dumbass who is not capable of carrying out any kind of cleansing, or Sg will be in big trouble.
As a member of the elite class (educated and white collar professional or business owner) in SG society, I have a responsibility to impart values to for the greater good of all. You speak of the economy and sex as an industry. In general, SG society frowns upon that industry. Morover, the dollars are repatriated back to other countries. Your justification is an unintelligent one, unspohisticated and more selfish than for the greater good of all. We should promore a moral, clean and healthy SG society for the future. It is for our children. We do not seek SG to be another Amsterdam. If you like that kind of life, SG society will be happy to assist you in relocation to your desired social environment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1