The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
If your girlfriend...

has a 32B, 25, 35 body, stands at 168cm,
Always gets random compliments from friends, colleagues or strangers for her beauty,
appreciates finer things in life
but still down to earth and not materialistic, no princess attitude
Loves only you and will not cheat or even flirt with others (so she doesn't dress to kill)
Gives you blowjob but have to wait for marriage for the real deal

Do you think she's definitely a keeper?
Old 30-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: If your girlfriend...

certainly. where to find such a girlfriend these days?
Old 30-04-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Keeper... but... once in a while... can steal eat outside lah!

Remember to clean mouth after eat hor...
Old 30-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

What are you waiting for??!!! Put the ring around the finger!!!
Old 30-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a trick question?

Faster go ROM and you will get to bang her!
Old 30-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 21
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

What are you doing in a sex forum?????
Old 30-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 14
GuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She's fictional right??
Old 30-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now a keeper doesnt mean after marriage still a keeper. after marriage a keeper doesnt mean after giving birth still a keeper. after giving birth a keeper doesnt mean 5, 10 or 20 years down the road still a keeper. but then whether we live to see it, its another question. why not enjoy while you can?
Old 30-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure a keeper...

for now, keeper for inner & outer beauty...

many years down the road...still got inner beauty...

the most I like is down to earth attitude...
Old 30-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her 32B, 25, 35 body, stands at 168cm, and always gets random compliments from friends, colleagues or strangers for her beauty will eventually fade and ceased with age.

Depsite she appreciates finer things in life but still down to earth and not materialistic, no princess attitude etc etc will her perspective change as time goes by in life when she compares her achievements in time.

Loves only you and will not cheat or even flirt with others because she feels you are the one for now.....

Her strategy of blowjob for now but have to wait for marriage for the real deal is because she probably she does not think that you and her might end up well so best to keep her prized first time for whom she feel is the right one.

I don't think you are confident to ensure that she's a keeper hence you post this thread in a forum of adult sordid sex forum out of your insecurities and immaturity instead making the most and cherishing her. You will loss her in time to come. It's the inevitable. All things must pass.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Is this a trick question?

Faster go ROM and you will get to bang her!
Nope more like a question from the insecurities within....i
Old 30-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntarow View Post
What are you doing in a sex forum?????
Insecurities drove him here
Old 30-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously what are you waiting for for such good quality girl in SINGAPORE. But you seems indecisive putting up on forum to ask us. If i were you i will make sure i bang her first before marriage, who knows after marriage she's a dead fish on bed i will regret for the rest of my f**king life.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
eMoGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamstereMoGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is quite a rare find bro!
But depends on how long you gt together?
My case was similar to yours, she gave her first time to me, after around 2 year plus being together.
So just treasure her, and you will not regret.
though gals sometimes, can be slightly irritating, especially when they are having their period, but still.
Its your choice.

IMHO, she is loving sex now! Though its painful for her.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
has a 32B, 25, 35 body, stands at 168cm,
Always gets random compliments from friends, colleagues or strangers for her beauty,
appreciates finer things in life
but still down to earth and not materialistic, no princess attitude
Loves only you and will not cheat or even flirt with others (so she doesn't dress to kill)
Gives you blowjob but have to wait for marriage for the real deal

Do you think she's definitely a keeper?
Definitely good enough for me!

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1