The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Firemountain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bukit panjang/upper Bukit Timah recommendations

Relocating there soon, but hardly any mention of this area here. Much thanks if any kind bros can recommend. I’m thinking of checking out this spa call simply m@ssage, or should avoid? Thanks anyway.
Old 17-08-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Never hear before, where is it at? I stay nearby Bukit Panjang too. Would like to know if any affordable massages there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemountain View Post
Relocating there soon, but hardly any mention of this area here. Much thanks if any kind bros can recommend. I’m thinking of checking out this spa call simply m@ssage, or should avoid? Thanks anyway.
Old Yesterday, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Depends on what u looking for. If want cheap and save money all this then maybe s****y massage not for you.

If don't mind 88 entry and top up for extra then by all means. So far girls there friendly no complaints for me.
Old Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Never hear before, where is it at? I stay nearby Bukit Panjang too. Would like to know if any affordable massages there
Upper bukit timah road.
Affordable can mean different thing to different ppl bro. Some say 88 entry too much. Cos still need to top up for extra.

Some say 60 cheap. Budden for me personally like not much difference ma. Somemore if location is convenient.

Unless difference 8 and 88 la
Old Yesterday, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit panjang/upper Bukit Timah recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister00 View Post
Upper bukit timah road.
Affordable can mean different thing to different ppl bro. Some say 88 entry too much. Cos still need to top up for extra.

Some say 60 cheap. Budden for me personally like not much difference ma. Somemore if location is convenient.

Unless difference 8 and 88 la
Is the top up standard rate?

If is a little higher than the standard, then overall will make some difference wor.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky070 View Post
Is the top up standard rate?

If is a little higher than the standard, then overall will make some difference wor.
I feel top up would be dependent on what u want overall and also your masseuse?

First time I got offered 2B for GQ plus roaming/zhut. Basically max what they can offer.

When I RTM same masseuse GQ was auto without asking for top up. After she play2 with me for a while, I was the one who wanted roaming/zhut and she asked for tips for that. Same 2B.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Luffy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Info about this spa is at Malay thread. Very exp.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
I feel top up would be dependent on what u want overall and also your masseuse?

First time I got offered 2B for GQ plus roaming/zhut. Basically max what they can offer.

When I RTM same masseuse GQ was auto without asking for top up. After she play2 with me for a while, I was the one who wanted roaming/zhut and she asked for tips for that. Same 2B.
You are overpaying that's why your masseuse after the 1st time, will auto since she strike gold with 2B for just HJ and roaming.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Famous chop carrot shop. Similar to RSG further down the road.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Forget about simply massage. Basic extra and overpriced.
There's a new joint at bp area I discovered on wechat/tiktok. Google future bangkit spa.
Never tried so no further comments; just sharing info.
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
You are overpaying that's why your masseuse after the 1st time, will auto since she strike gold with 2B for just HJ and roaming.
I take the entrance 88 as tax for convenience ba. Like TS topic is near my area don't need travel far. If travel back/forth transport back and forth 20-30dollars. Add on to "cheap" entrance 60? Abt the same also

Masseuse happy I happy. Massage good after that play also good.🤷🏽‍♂️
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Info about this spa is at Malay thread. Very exp.
Yea. Mainly for the malay masseuse la. Chinese bros got more options. China can, Viet can.

And convenience. U want travel for "cheap" entry or walk nearby. Finish also 5-10mins go home. No fuss
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yea. Mainly for the malay masseuse la. Chinese bros got more options. China can, Viet can.

And convenience. U want travel for "cheap" entry or walk nearby. Finish also 5-10mins go home. No fuss
I meant overpaying for your service...Entrance fee I can understand to an extent. 2B is really not worth unless she's some SYT
Old Today, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
I meant overpaying for your service...Entrance fee I can understand to an extent. 2B is really not worth unless she's some SYT
Young chio masseuse ah. Not milf or auntie la. 20s. After good massage and she start to rub my butthole. Feel super high. Then she fondle my balls and rod while face down.

After turn around she stroke2 and tease my nipple I no feeling la. So start with roaming. Rub butt abit, put my hands under her shirt. All this no extra tip.

But I needed/wanted more. She say OK but don't forget to tip. Lift up her shirt/bra and voila 2 melons with pink nipple. Grab2 and rub her nipple. Then hungry so eat melon la. Lick/suck nipple see her high and hear her moan. Continue and suckle harder and eat more melon. She stroke me harder then got feel to cum.

Chiobu OK la. 2B tip her. RTM she also treat u good. End of month govt sponsor can go 2trips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1