The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink New Okamoto Condoms

Today read from newspaper abt this new condom.. any comment or bros who have try it? They got 5 diff types.

Okamoto Condoms-the closest thing to wearing nothing at all! Beyond Seven condoms are made of Sheerlon®, an advanced material so strong and durable, it can be made much thinner than an ordinary latex rubber condom. Sheerlon® has a silkier, more natural feel, much like skin itself. Beyond Seven is lightly lubricated for even more comfort. The Sheerlon® difference is a difference you can see, but most importantly it is a difference you will both feel. You'll have the confidence and protection you need, with the sensitive loving closeness you want.

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!
Re: New Okamoto Condoms

I think Okamoto is quite an established brand..heard abt it some yrs ago..but nt sure is e comdom really gd or becos of e amt of advertisement they did..
Old 03-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hyshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes really good ... bought them whenever i am in Japan ... used to buy back quick a few boxes coz can't find them in Singapore ...
Old 03-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
PegasusBoy PegasusBoy PegasusBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyshang
yes really good ... bought them whenever i am in Japan ... used to buy back quick a few boxes coz can't find them in Singapore ...
Most petrol kiosks got.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

You go DSC and you can buy from the coin operated condom vending machine. If DSC recommends it, it must be very good and very safe.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:02 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Okamoto been around long time.....
Not widely sold only.... but good stuff.....
My favourite CD actually....
Old 03-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Okamoto condoms ROCK man!!! I prefer the "零零贰“ model...Doing with it is super sensitive! Really like not wearing at all! Strong and durable some more! Forget Durex, Okamoto is dah best!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 03-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They got alot of kind like Beyond Seven ,vibra ribbed, sensation, 002ultra thin ,spermicidal, rose pattern...which is the best?

Seem that this condom is getting good reviews. think going to change to this brand

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.

Last edited by BigBoy123; 03-10-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
They got alot of kind like Beyond Seven ,vibra ribbed, sensation, 002ultra thin ,spermicidal, rose pattern...which is the best?

Seem that this condom is getting good reviews. think going to change to this brand
Personally I've been using this brand for ages! I prefer the ultra thin when with my wife.

Sensation for my ONS. And special occations calls for rose patterned.

Frankly, other than sensation and ultra thin, the rest are normal. The best part about this condom is that its really very thin thus more sensation and it does not give u the rubbery feeling down there when you wore it.

-Ethanas

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 04-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanas
Personally I've been using this brand for ages! I prefer the ultra thin when with my wife.

Sensation for my ONS. And special occations calls for rose patterned.

Frankly, other than sensation and ultra thin, the rest are normal. The best part about this condom is that its really very thin thus more sensation and it does not give u the rubbery feeling down there when you wore it.

-Ethanas
Orr!!! I go tell Ru Hua....
Old 04-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

The 002 type has always been my personal favourite but some people might find it a bit too tight for comfort. Value for money...best of all, they are MADE IN JAPAN.

http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/products.html

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 04-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
You go DSC and you can buy from the coin operated condom vending machine. If DSC recommends it, it must be very good and very safe.
Bro, you want sex one, wear SAF condoms, because it is not only safe, and it's somemore kiasu.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 07-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigma
jap brand great man...
ready to compete against dulex
I have been using Okamoto for more than 20 years and it was recommended by my family doctor ever since I started family planning. I trusts this brand.

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....
Old 07-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3600 / Power: 20
VBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond reputeVBScripts has a reputation beyond repute

The contents are the same as above. I have accidentally posted twice. I am sorry for that.......

彩雲伴~走天涯~執著全放下~無牽無掛~四海任瀟洒.....

假如你拿的起放不下.....don't cheong.....

Best Wishes and Good Luck to everyone

Retired for local FL liao.....

Last edited by VBScripts; 07-10-2005 at 10:48 PM. Reason: SORRY, I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED TWICE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1