The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sabayada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
juices that works

hi bro wanna start a new thread, why not share with other brothers here on juices that really works..
heres mine, my gf told me that papaya juice really work, but the thing is she always forget to drink ask me must remind her, i i guess ill try to remind her, everytime when eating out with her will get her papaya juice.. hmmm, less then 2 months i can see rusults.. and i mean real results. her boobs got bigger, and so much firmer. she even told me yeah when she bath she can feel the difference too.
Old 22-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: juices that works

thanks for sharing bro saba,

i also laughed off at such belief or method, but guess it really works at certain times...at least for your gf...

maybe i can try banana juice with milk on myself...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 22-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabayada
hi bro wanna start a new thread, why not share with other brothers here on juices that really works..

heres mine, my gf told me that papaya juice really work, but the thing is she always forget to drink ask me must remind her, i i guess ill try to remind her, everytime when eating out with her will get her papaya juice.. hmmm, less then 2 months i can see rusults.. and i mean real results. her boobs got bigger, and so much firmer. she even told me yeah when she bath she can feel the difference too.
Yes, to a certain extent. Did you take the measurement before and after the milk-enchancement exercise?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 22-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sabayada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no i didnt.. but will show some pictures soon yeah..
Old 22-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
candidfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, i saw the effects, from a flat chest with 2 nipples coming out to a A cup. See liao i also believe papaya really work.
Old 22-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Cum juice works for my gers ... it is said to make their pimples go away ... and gives them a better and shinier hair ...

Make senses ... Sperm = protein ...

Good for male who are body builder ...

Cum juice anyone ???
Old 22-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
big_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if guys drink papaya juice how ah? will they get big neh nehs too? If yes, then must refrain from eating or drinking them.

also, heard some rumours that drink women cum can make your face look younger... but dunno true or not...
Old 22-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bear
if guys drink papaya juice how ah? will they get big neh nehs too? If yes, then must refrain from eating or drinking them.
i don't think so lah...i eat alot of papaya also...but my neh neh still normal leh...

wait...let me double check again...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 22-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

lol......maybe u guys check the wrong things. Gals neh neh bigger and firmer. For guys, balls get bigger and firmer.
Old 22-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnu88
lol......maybe u guys check the wrong things. Gals neh neh bigger and firmer. For guys, balls get bigger and firmer.
For guys who aim for larger balls ... go for Rambutan ... hahaha ...

Canned rambutan .. also can ... save the trouble of peeling the shells/husk/skin .. watever ..

For longer dick .... go for Banana ... or if you want longer .. go for cucumber ....

Just for laugh ... not to be taken seriously ...

Cheers ...
Alvin
Old 22-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnu88
For guys, balls get bigger and firmer.
good advice, i will check my balls instead.

My story thread
Old 22-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Zhumimi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
For longer dick .... go for Banana ... or if you want longer .. go for cucumber ....
cucumber juice???? Yaks...!

think i should drink more water melon juice
Old 22-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
i don't think so lah...i eat alot of papaya also...but my neh neh still normal leh...

wait...let me double check again..
Wah lau, whose neh neh are you checking? If it is your own, why take so long? Got problem unhooking your bra izit?

Papaya juice is my favourite. No wonder my nei nei is about B+ and my CO commented that our sex-session is something like lasbian
Old 22-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustLover
Papaya juice is my favourite. No wonder my nei nei is about B+ and my CO commented that our sex-session is something like lasbian
LOL....you're so funny. Lucky for me, I don't fancy papaya at all if not I'll be like you having a lesbian session with my CO.
Old 23-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

take mango juice..dunno what effect but very tasty...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1