The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 19
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
H81 - No more instant noodle... ?

Been to H81 at L18 a few times over the past 1 month.

Realise that the instant noodle is taken off the room provision. I usually go during lunch time, so take it to save time and then rush back office. Never ask the counter staff, maybe I should.

Times are bad ? Maybe.
Old 24-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: H81 - No more instant noodle... ?

yeah, notice that since last 2 months.. maybe good ones like tristar still have?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

cup noodles no more...their coffee packets also changed

nevermind as me go there for short bonk...
not to eat and see tv...
if me really hungry then go down eat... lots to choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 24-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Been to H81 at L18 a few times over the past 1 month.

Realise that the instant noodle is taken off the room provision. I usually go during lunch time, so take it to save time and then rush back office. Never ask the counter staff, maybe I should.

Times are bad ? Maybe.

Yeah, no more instant noodle, I think milo also no more...... replaced by some other drinks.....
Old 24-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Yeah, no more instant noodle, I think milo also no more...... replaced by some other drinks.....
Now package

1) 1 Bottle of Mineral Water
2) 1 Packet of Milo + Coffee (or 2 Coffee)

Instant Noodles were previously origin from China which was found to have the poison that was why is was kept from what i understand.

Anyway, since you are tasting PRC MM liao, just remember that you can taste every part of the body except the nipples just incase milk comes out and poison you

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 24-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Long time never check into Hotel 81 liao, thks for the update Bro....Cheers...

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 24-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

nabei...still keep the price at $20..CB, next time go there, on the air con full blast, run all the taps, switch on the tv and dvd player, charge my handphone, fill up water for my radiator, cook water for my water bottle, steal all the tissue and toilet paper.
Old 24-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6681 / Power: 21
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post
nabei...still keep the price at $20..CB, next time go there, on the air con full blast, run all the taps, switch on the tv and dvd player, charge my handphone, fill up water for my radiator, cook water for my water bottle, steal all the tissue and toilet paper.
Bro, y u must make yrself so busy? like that u still have time to bonk or not? I think b4 u start u already shaq out.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 24-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
damn!

i really agree wif what u r doing! well, my gal always take away e tissue paper

as for running water at full blast i think good idea as can mask the bonking sound lor! same as turn on TV

charge handphone then u must stay max of 2hrs before it can be charged up lor

think u will be carrying a big napsack when u check in siah!
Old 24-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bring own cooker and 5 packets of instant noodles enough for three-some.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I never bother to check cause most of the time they were taken away by those PRC FL and had me worried whether the hotl would send an invoice to my home address

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 24-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Witch-King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha that's a good one! Almost made me choked while drinking and laughing.
Old 24-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 26
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: H81 - No more instant noodle... ?

Most prob is cost cutting measures...Lots of companies are doing the same thing too...
Old 25-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Maybe the next cut they will remove the toothbrushes.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 25-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

My feed back, yes at gaylang H81 no more instant noodle.
At H81 balestier I still see instant noodle. That about 3weeks ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1