The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 23-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
unipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunipaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hi! Anyone try S**r from J* before, wanna trade some comments! Do hit me up!
Old 23-12-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Ya hor now then I notice also haha. In the few months she was away XX pick up most of her regulars I think but now that she’s back liao everyone come back

I’m just waiting for the day Albee come down into the sea and start massaging
Hahaha! yeah bro! waiting for her... she looks gentle and cute! upz you with my humble points, pray she join the messuers clan one day
Old 23-12-2021, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

I would love to visit S**r but 89+50 seems a bit expensive no?
Old 23-12-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
I would love to visit S**r but 89+50 seems a bit expensive no?
I think 89+50 is okay considering what u get, a syt doing a good massage and finishing you, in a good clean and safe environment. The 89 is for the spa to maintain hygiene and whatever they do to keep up appearances and reduce the chance of raid (they so near police station only but never tio before) and the ml gets a small small bit only. So 50 to reward the ml for a good proper massage service, and for a girl with cute face and tight body to stroke your cock while you slide you hand into her shirt and feel her young firm breasts and grab her tight ass before you shoot all over, I think is fair value.

If old and cui ml then 89+50 is less value for money liao
Old 23-12-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hahaha! yeah bro! waiting for her... she looks gentle and cute! upz you with my humble points, pray she join the messuers clan one day
With her glasses and round perky butt in tights I think she got many fans. Like I said before, I’ll gladly pay 200 for her massage, imagine what that butt and boobs feel like, whoa
Old 23-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Finally! Managed to try American football. Thanks to all the bros whom gives clear directions for bobo ppl like me. 8 )

With this kind of charges, this is really a steal.
Only problem is the Chinese medical oil smell is strong. I think is to cover up our sperm smell.
Skills wise, would prefer TT but too bad TT is clean.
RTM, yes.
Old 23-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
With her glasses and round perky butt in tights I think she got many fans. Like I said before, I’ll gladly pay 200 for her massage, imagine what that butt and boobs feel like, whoa
You can reach earlier and chat with her while waiting for your ML to be ready… then slowly build R/S lor
Old 23-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

bros my wolf pack buddy just got released from shn he want to celebrate, anyone can give me directions on where the spa is?? can PM me if want to be discreet
Old 23-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bros my wolf pack buddy just got released from shn he want to celebrate, anyone can give me directions on where the spa is?? can PM me if want to be discreet
Yishun South Neighborhood Police Center
Old 23-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows if hp1 or j* gives us disposable underwear ?
Old 23-12-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
👍👍👍
Enjoy bro!
Old 23-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acenoobie View Post
Anyone knows if hp1 or j* gives us disposable underwear ?
J* give you XXXL size short to wear
Old 23-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
yummy max freeplay
Old 23-12-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Their shirts basically are skirts lor, so wide and leg holes so big that my cock always pop out halfway through massage.
Old 24-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Their shirts basically are skirts lor, so wide and leg holes so big that my cock always pop out halfway through massage.
Please drink BBT 3 times daily, 6 months later you will be able to fit into the shorts and your cock will not pop out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1