The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lesterprint is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Scam artist that flood your mails...laugh away [tagged]

Hi all, This is my reply to the guy that sent me 15 emails daily. Enjoy the read.

To: '[email protected]'
Subject: INQUIRY/PARTNERSHIP?

Dear Mr Hussain,

It is with great interest that I receive your mail countless times. Just wanted you to know that I do know how to read and if I dun reply you it is because I am still pondering how to reply to your very long and interesting email.

Well I am so very happy that you are willing to share with me so much money and for that I am grateful and thankful. It is not often that I receive such financial windfall that I do not know about. I am sincerely sorry about Mr Choo Boon who is Singaporean that has passed away from the gulf. I have tried to contact his family. As you know, Singapore is very small and to find a person is so easy. Wow i have found out that his family is very rich (They are indeed Billionaires that appear in the papers) so I am so excited and I want you to know that I trust you too.

Finally after a few days talking to the Singaporean Embassy, I have managed to find out what happened. I am so sorry for his family. Other then losing his life, he has lost his SURNAME as well. It is so upsetting for his family members. Why did they kill him and most importantly why KILL his surname? Tears flow down my cheeks when I think about it. His SURNAME is lost and gone forever. I am shaking now. His family is also devastated that his surname got Killed In Action. I will be attending the funeral for his surname today. Why? Why? Why? did his surname die..I am so depressed and will always be crying because of this.

As for the mention of the $40Million US Dollars and gold bars deposited in NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC, his family is very excited and has agreed to let me work in partnership with you. For this reason I am sending you my details and personal information that I have not told anyone in this world. As your information is highly secretive so is mine. My information is top secret. Please keep this Top secret as I do not want people to know about this. This is highly important as my occupation is at stake. If for any reason anyone finds out my details, I may lose my job and they will stop paying me for part five that may or may not be doing.

Anyway to elaborate a little more about my job, I am currently still doing part 4 and my pay for this is very high due to parts 1 to 3, so please keep this a secret. I cannot tell you much about my job as I am in contract with the studio that has published my life story but just because I regard you as a wonderful nice person, I will tell you a little more. I am working as a photographer for the most famous newspaper in the world. It is the Daily Bugle Pte Ltd. At night and during crisis, I wear a special uniform that show the size of my crotch. It is highly uncomfortable and makes my sex life very difficult. It is not not easy moving around in it, but I can thrills from swinging around buildings and peeping into some ladies windows once in a while. I get around and I go banks often to help around especially when the panic button is pushed. Anyway I am most interested in money as I see lots of it so often. This is as much as I can say so please forgive me that I cant say more.

Below is my details as requested by you :

ARE YOU MARRIED?

Marred once But my ex-wife Mary Jane Watson screwed my best friend Bastard Harry and I dun want a used pussy so I divorced her. She is still a gem and if you'd like i'm sure she is ok with screwing you as well. But you have to show her the money and gold that you have.

HOW MANY CHILDREN?

No Children. Difficult to mate with her as I always have to leave early due to the number of emergency calls I get. Occasionally I get great Blowjobs from her and but that does not help me have children. So I am extremely sad about this too. Please dun ask me again as I dun not want to cry over this as well as the lost surname.

WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?

Worldwide but you can say Singaporean as I live there.

WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION/JOB?

I am a Photographer with the most famous newspaper in this world.

WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY ANNUAL INCOME

Part 1 to part 3 made my company USD$3billion. Part 4 will be coming up soon. I am sure part 4 will be more lucrative than part 1 to 3 but please pray hard for me. If your money comes in, I will NOT make part 5 and I can retire and finally have children at last.

Further details and documentation I will send to you. Kindly give me your address so that I can send you my details.

I will be waiting for your sweet reply and dun worry I wont send you so many emails like the ones you sent to me. I know you can read.

Best Regards
Mr Peter Parker
Daily Bugle Newspaper Worldwide
Company Website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man

Sent: Sunday, 14 August, 2011 5:29 AM
Subject: INQUIRY/PARTNERSHIP?

Assalomu aleyku

My name is Majed Salman from Kingdom of Bahrain and We own a Corporate Company that deals in Crude Oil lifting, Gold and Computers in Libya with Late Mr. Saif which Nato Air Strike Killed Last 2 months Son Of Gaddaffi and Mr. Choo Boon Singaporean Citizen whose Gadaffi Forces has eliminated/killed all his family members since the beginning of the war .

I am into Business relationship with son to Colonel Mummar Gaddafi ,Mr.Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi for lifting of Crude oil and Gold Business and I am looking for an assistance who can be able to help me to invest fund presently in aVault of NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC. . We have a deposit of $40Million US Dollars deposited in Europe as I was Instructed and directed by Gaddafi after the sudden death of his son by Nato Air Strike,Mr. Saif-Arab Gaddaffi which he wanted to use it for the purchase of Arms and Ammunition into the country to destroy innocent citizen of great Libya but since I am supporting and backing up the Revolutionary Government, I never disclose to Gadaffi where the fund was lodged and Gaddafi declared to kill my entire family but failed which prompted me and my family members to relocate from Tripoli to Benghazi where we are currently,so am seeking that company or Individual who can work out things with me for the transfer of the fund inot your account for investment to ena I am contacting you after viewing your company profile as my brother who can keep everything highly to yourself as am confiding in you.

Am glad getting across with a reliable personality like you who will help me to invest this fund. Be informed that the total amount I have in question is $40 million in the Vault and 450Kg of Gold Dust which is presently in the warehouse awaiting for the clearance and melting in the refinery.

I am into Business relationship with son to Colonel Mummar Gaddafi for lifting of Crude oil and Gold Business and I am looking for an assistance who can be able to help me to invest fund presently in the Vault of NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC. . We have a deposit of $40Million US Dollars deposited in NORDEA BANK FINLAND PLC. as I was Instructed and directed by Gaddafi which he wanted to use it for the purchase of Arms and Ammunition into the country to destroy innocent citizen of great Libya but since I am supporting and backing up the Revolutionary Government,

Reference to the details of the fund $40Million USD. I will like to explain to you fully how the fund was originated so that you will be able to understand the bank because the bank will not like to expose my secret with them.

This fund in question was originated from my (Colonel Mummar Gaddafi) son whose I have been doing Crude Oil deal with, he want to invest this fund and am the trusted person he confided and handle this transaction in the hand after the war escalated and, I am his personal friend and own a corporate company with him, so we are trying to see if this fund can be invested, most of our funds that was deposited in United Kingdom and USA has been confiscated because of the present condition of Mummar Gaddafi.

For the purpose of clarity I will ask to you to kindly send me the feasibility study and business plan in the sector that you feel and knows that we can invest these funds wisely for the benefit of both of us. Your passport copy to enable me know whom I,m dealing with will be appreciated and mine will be sent to you as well.

I have one question:
ARE YOU MARRIED?
HOW MANY CHILDREN?
WHAT IS YOUR NATIONALITY?
WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION/JOB?
WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY ANNUAL INCOME?

On receipt of your response, further details will be giving to you and full details of my self and company and yours will be required for us to know each other..

Just continue to fast and pray for Allah intervention in this crisis where Gaddaffi Forces are killing innocent children and women on sight.

I want to tell you that things has been so difficult here in Benghazi for me and my family, am cashless, no food, no good water and others but thank Almighty Allah for saving our life which is the most important thing.

I await your quick response as time is of important.

Yours Brother Hussain
Old 14-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Scam artist that flood your mails...laugh away [tagged]

Dear all, cant believe that the scam guy sent me a reply. So i sent him my second reply...hahaha

Dear Mr Hussain,

Thank you for your sweet reply. I must say that I am shocked that I received your reply so swiftly and even despite after me telling you my frustrations in my suit and my job. I am sorry that I could not reply you sooner as I explained earlier that I am attending the funeral of Mr Choo Boon surname. I am still shaking uncontrollably due to extreme stress of losing his surname during the war in the gulf. My eyes are tearing again as I mention his name. Please say a prayer for his lost surname as you have mentioned that you are a holy and religious person. I trust you completely. Thank you so much.

I am sorry for what is happening in Libya. It is indeed of grave concern that you have mentioned the war and killing there. I have a close friend that visits Libya often and not too long ago, I assume that he might have even escaped from there. Thank god nothing happened to him. His name is Tony Stark of Stark Industries. I am sure you will know him as he is very famous. He wears a suit too but he does not wear it often as it is very difficult to scratch his balls due to Iron Gloves that he wears. It is very hot in the suit due to Libya weather and he is having the worst case of RED RASH Testicles that doctors have ever seen. Anyway I will not talk about him as his part 3 is still being made at my company studio as well.

Well back to your email. I am so happy and excited that you are willing to share with me 40% of USD$40 Million Dollars. WOW. WOW WOW. In fact, I am so excited that I actually am a little embarrassed to tell you....that I "came" in my pants when I heard the good news. It does not happen often but it did! Imagine my surprise! Goodness me, this has not happened since Mary Jane Watson walk out of my life. So it is very good for you that I am so excited about this deal.

However, I am also quite upset that now I have to wash the only pair of pants that I am wearing and put on my darn suit. No matter... I will go take the MRT later in my suit as I have am tired of swinging from buildings to buildings today. I used up most of my energy crying for the departed surname. Well, I still have my eazy-link card hidden in my ass crack that I use to tap with my butt and I'm letting you know all this because I am indeed rushing to the bank to get all the details for you.

According to your email below, I am supposed to send you USD$1500/- to facilitate the volume of money that will be transferred to my company the Daily Bugle Pte Ltd. I wish to let you know that USD$1500/- is way to much for me as I am just a photographer. I get paid by the number of shots that I do for myself. I will seek help from my sickly Red Rash Billionaire Tony Stark. He will be more than happy to help. He can fly to libya right away to see you and hand you over the cash. He is also willing to help me carry the volume of 40% money that you have prepared for me. Kindly note however, that I am paying Tony Stark more than what DHL pays for courier service. It is not cheap and I am paying him by the hour so please do not keep him there for too long. Bear in mind also that he is in the Iron Suit so I'd much appreciate that he comes back soon so that his rash does not goes to his penis.

I am not sure about your 2 other options but please dun worry as I will reply to you once you send me your address. Tony Stark is waiting so please send me your details so that he can fly to you soon.

Thank you so much for your help and I am eagerly awaiting for your mail like a dog in the summer heat. Panting hard.

Best Regards
Mr Peter Parker
Company Website

Sent: Sunday, 14 August, 2011 1:56 PM

Dear Brother

You must understand the nature of things here in Libya and it is something we have to concluded quick for me to be sure my fund is in the safe hand.

I do not like talking so much but to do the rightful thing at the right time as Allah is looking into our hearts and what ever thing you commit whatsoever, you will face Allah.

Brother, if you want to work with me, what I need from you is trust, honest and sincerity as am trusting and counting on you and do not want to involve any third party.

The First option is that the bank manager stated that they can transfer the fund via their correspondent bank IN Benin Republic which you will need to open a non resident account there where the fund will be deposited for further transfer to your account in your country and will be glad if you can travel down to Benin Republic to enable you see everything with your eyes and monitor the transfer.
If you cannot travel, I will link you with the lawyer who I have appointed over there in Benin to take care of all the paper work that back the transfer and you know how to send him the amount to set up account in your name and favour to enable the bank make the deposit for further transfer to your account in your country for me to start on the next step in moving my family out of this dangerous zone. The lawyer I authorize and empowered to work out things with me over there stated that to open a non resident account in Benin will cost you the sum of $500 and the sum of $1000 to activate the account so that it can carry the volume of the money which will be further transfer to your account in your country.

If you want to proceed with me to share this fortune, I am ready to give you 40% from the total sum and 60% of me and my family part will be invested in your company too.

And will need your details to enable me pass it over to the lawyer for him to contact you official to commence the process of securing of all the document and submitting your information to the bank for the opening of the account so that you will know how to send him the required details and amount required in setting up the account.

I NEED YOUR FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
TELEPHONE AND MOBILE
YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION
YOUR SCAN PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE
YOUR BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NO.
BENEFICIARY NAME OR COMPANY
SWIFT CODE
ANY OTHER INFO

Second option
I want to inform you that I have arrangement with the Financial Consultant with the bank about the movement of the fund out of UK since the government of UK are looking for any fund from Libya and have finally gotten a Diplomatic Company who is ready to convey the consignment containing the total cash to me in Valencia-Spain OR Malaysia to enable you travel there to meet him for the clearance.

We have agreed that the Diplomat who will accompany it to Valencia-Spain or Malaysia will not know the content as it will be declared as personal effect. The total amount he is going to bring to Valencia-Spain or Malaysia is valued $40Million and it will be coming as person belongings.

In Valencia-Spain, Immunity to carry such goods and consignment is allowed by the Diplomats and all arrangement with the Diplomatic Company has been perfected but want to listen to you before we proceed in the arrangement.

They stated that to clear the consignment from the Airport upon his arrival will cost the sum of $15,000 which I need you to assist me with it.
So for us to proceed and get this concluded this week. I want to know if you can be in Valencia-Spain on or before this week.

1. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION WHICH YOU HAVE TO PRESENT TO HIM AS MY PARTNER THAT I HAVE AUTHORIZE TO ASSIST ME CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT.
2 YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE AIRWAY BILL WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU.
3. YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU TO SHOW THAT I AUTHORIZE AND EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT.
4 YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE SUM OF $15,000 WHICH YOU HAVE TO HAND OVER TO THE DIPLOMAT WHEN MEETING HIM TO ENABLE HIM PROCEED AND CLEAR IT AND DELIVER IT TO YOU.

CONFIRM TO ME IF YOU CAN PROCEED.

SO KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR READINESS TO PROCEED IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS PROJECT BY READING AND GETTING BACK TO ME URGENT AND LET ME KNOW THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOOSING.

Yours Hussain
Old 14-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Dear Mr Hussain,

Thank you for your sweet reply. I must say that I am shocked that I received your reply so swiftly and even despite after me telling you my frustrations in my suit and my job. I am sorry that I could not reply you sooner as I explained earlier that I am attending the funeral of Mr Choo Boon surname. I am still shaking uncontrollably due to extreme stress of losing his surname during the war in the gulf. My eyes are tearing again as I mention his name. Please say a prayer for his lost surname as you have mentioned that you are a holy and religious person. I trust you completely. Thank you so much.

I am sorry for what is happening in Libya. It is indeed of grave concern that you have mentioned the war and killing there. I have a close friend that visits Libya often and not too long ago, I assume that he might have even escaped from there. Thank god nothing happened to him. His name is Tony Stark of Stark Industries. I am sure you will know him as he is very famous. He wears a suit too but he does not wear it often as it is very difficult to scratch his balls due to Iron Gloves that he wears. It is very hot in the suit due to Libya weather and he is having the worst case of RED RASH Testicles that doctors have ever seen. Anyway I will not talk about him as his part 3 is still being made at my company studio as well.

Well back to your email. I am so happy and excited that you are willing to share with me 40% of USD$40 Million Dollars. WOW. WOW WOW. In fact, I am so excited that I actually am a little embarrassed to tell you....that I "came" in my pants when I heard the good news. It does not happen often but it did! Imagine my surprise! Goodness me, this has not happened since Mary Jane Watson walk out of my life. So it is very good for you that I am so excited about this deal.

However, I am also quite upset that now I have to wash the only pair of pants that I am wearing and put on my darn suit. No matter... I will go take the MRT later in my suit as I have am tired of swinging from buildings to buildings today. I used up most of my energy crying for the departed surname. Well, I still have my eazy-link card hidden in my ass crack that I use to tap with my butt and I'm letting you know all this because I am indeed rushing to the bank to get all the details for you.

According to your email below, I am supposed to send you USD$1500/- to facilitate the volume of money that will be transferred to my company the Daily Bugle Pte Ltd. I wish to let you know that USD$1500/- is way to much for me as I am just a photographer. I get paid by the number of shots that I do for myself. I will seek help from my sickly Red Rash Billionaire Tony Stark. He will be more than happy to help. He can fly to libya right away to see you and hand you over the cash. He is also willing to help me carry the volume of 40% money that you have prepared for me. Kindly note however, that I am paying Tony Stark more than what DHL pays for courier service. It is not cheap and I am paying him by the hour so please do not keep him there for too long. Bear in mind also that he is in the Iron Suit so I'd much appreciate that he comes back soon so that his rash does not goes to his penis.

I am not sure about your 2 other options but please dun worry as I will reply to you once you send me your address. Tony Stark is waiting so please send me your details so that he can fly to you soon.

Thank you so much for your help and I am eagerly awaiting for your mail like a dog in the summer heat. Panting hard.

Best Regards
Mr Peter Parker
Company Website

Sent: Sunday, 14 August, 2011 1:56 PM

Dear Brother

You must understand the nature of things here in Libya and it is something we have to concluded quick for me to be sure my fund is in the safe hand.

I do not like talking so much but to do the rightful thing at the right time as Allah is looking into our hearts and what ever thing you commit whatsoever, you will face Allah.

Brother, if you want to work with me, what I need from you is trust, honest and sincerity as am trusting and counting on you and do not want to involve any third party.

The First option is that the bank manager stated that they can transfer the fund via their correspondent bank IN Benin Republic which you will need to open a non resident account there where the fund will be deposited for further transfer to your account in your country and will be glad if you can travel down to Benin Republic to enable you see everything with your eyes and monitor the transfer.
If you cannot travel, I will link you with the lawyer who I have appointed over there in Benin to take care of all the paper work that back the transfer and you know how to send him the amount to set up account in your name and favour to enable the bank make the deposit for further transfer to your account in your country for me to start on the next step in moving my family out of this dangerous zone. The lawyer I authorize and empowered to work out things with me over there stated that to open a non resident account in Benin will cost you the sum of $500 and the sum of $1000 to activate the account so that it can carry the volume of the money which will be further transfer to your account in your country.

If you want to proceed with me to share this fortune, I am ready to give you 40% from the total sum and 60% of me and my family part will be invested in your company too.

And will need your details to enable me pass it over to the lawyer for him to contact you official to commence the process of securing of all the document and submitting your information to the bank for the opening of the account so that you will know how to send him the required details and amount required in setting up the account.

I NEED YOUR FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
TELEPHONE AND MOBILE
YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION
YOUR SCAN PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE
YOUR BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NO.
BENEFICIARY NAME OR COMPANY
SWIFT CODE
ANY OTHER INFO

Second option
I want to inform you that I have arrangement with the Financial Consultant with the bank about the movement of the fund out of UK since the government of UK are looking for any fund from Libya and have finally gotten a Diplomatic Company who is ready to convey the consignment containing the total cash to me in Valencia-Spain OR Malaysia to enable you travel there to meet him for the clearance.

We have agreed that the Diplomat who will accompany it to Valencia-Spain or Malaysia will not know the content as it will be declared as personal effect. The total amount he is going to bring to Valencia-Spain or Malaysia is valued $40Million and it will be coming as person belongings.

In Valencia-Spain, Immunity to carry such goods and consignment is allowed by the Diplomats and all arrangement with the Diplomatic Company has been perfected but want to listen to you before we proceed in the arrangement.

They stated that to clear the consignment from the Airport upon his arrival will cost the sum of $15,000 which I need you to assist me with it.
So for us to proceed and get this concluded this week. I want to know if you can be in Valencia-Spain on or before this week.

1. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH YOUR PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION WHICH YOU HAVE TO PRESENT TO HIM AS MY PARTNER THAT I HAVE AUTHORIZE TO ASSIST ME CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT.
2 YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE AIRWAY BILL WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU.
3. YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH I WILL SEND TO YOU TO SHOW THAT I AUTHORIZE AND EMPOWER YOU TO RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT.
4 YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL WITH THE SUM OF $15,000 WHICH YOU HAVE TO HAND OVER TO THE DIPLOMAT WHEN MEETING HIM TO ENABLE HIM PROCEED AND CLEAR IT AND DELIVER IT TO YOU.

CONFIRM TO ME IF YOU CAN PROCEED.

SO KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR READINESS TO PROCEED IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS PROJECT BY READING AND GETTING BACK TO ME URGENT AND LET ME KNOW THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOOSING.

Yours Hussain
Old 15-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

friend: there are entire websites dedicated to "scamming" the Scammers

419eater.com

Why dont you Get him to take a picture holdng a picture of a funny message

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
brotherlouie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
friend: there are entire websites dedicated to "scamming" the Scammers

419eater.com