The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To all old birds here. need ur help thanks.

firstly i wana say sorry if i posted in e wrong thread i noe tis has nth to do with sammyboy but i jus wana ask if any guys can advice me as im still a newbie.

my raincoat burst!!

to all of u out there reading this if u can advice please help. really steam-ed rite now. thanks to all.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
zunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzunbo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: To all old birds here. need ur help thanks.

Well..... Okie..... wait lor... cos there is nothng to can do now. Cos eve if u go for any test now the result won't be able to tell u anything as is it still early for yr body to react yet.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:18 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zunbo
Well..... Okie..... wait lor... cos there is nothng to can do now. Cos eve if u go for any test now the result won't be able to tell u anything as is it still early for yr body to react yet.
raincoat got hole why must go for tests? Recently has been raining often, but raincoats all around and though in higher demand, but there is enough stock to go around SG. Even without raincoat, can try buy umbrellas too

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 04-12-2005, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
rabitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: To all old birds here. need ur help thanks.

What's done cannot be un-do!.
Geylang girls from the houses...might have slightly lower
risk than FL...
Old 04-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wait at least one month from date of last unprotected sexual activity than go DSC for an anonymous check for HIV.

Go look under the stickies thread by bro big sexy and bro bongster under sexual health issues thread.

Look under my signature for a thread on numbers to call and ask for help from counsellors if u need one.

Don't panick, live life as per normal. Nothing u can do much about it.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_
firstly i wana say sorry if i posted in e wrong thread i noe tis has nth to do with sammyboy but i jus wana ask if any guys can advice me as im still a newbie.

my raincoat burst!!

to all of u out there reading this if u can advice please help. really steam-ed rite now. thanks to all.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks all. but u noe, everything was ok until e last part when she remove herself n e condom tear already. n she is nt frm a house one. i duno how to describe but, those type police come den all run type.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
righteousness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

my raincoat burst!!

Overseas what they do is to let the person take HIV meds for a period then stop. This is the case especially when rape occurs. Here not sure tho.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i duno how to describe but, those type police come den all run type.
Wahahahahaha
Old 04-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Wahahahahaha
Waaa lau, you like laugh at him good meh????

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 04-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
those type police come den all run type.
har?that auntie selling curry puff at the road side quite clean lah .i supposed.no need to scare.

If she pregant,u give her some $$ go for abortion lol.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lazy_chai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: To all old birds here. need ur help thanks.

u can go for check up after 1 month of possible exposure and 2nd check up after 3 month. Like bro rabitsu said "What's done cannot be un-do!.". You have no point to worry about cause time does matter. Just wait n see.....

By the way i also kana(this incident) before.... i know your feeling very well....
Old 05-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaa lau, you like laugh at him good meh????

Cheers
Tee Vee

Cute mah, the way he describe......
Old 05-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 20
samfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by righteousness
Overseas what they do is to let the person take HIV meds for a period then stop...
This is known as "HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis". This is administered shortly after potential exposure within a stipulated time frame (ideally within 72 hrs), mostly administered for a month with standard Anti-HIV medications.

If done correctly, it has the possibility of limiting the replication of the HIV virus in the body, and may even purge it from the system. (Theoretically speaking.)

However, PEP is only administered in "suspected" scenarios mostly pertaining in the healthcare setting; suspected because not sufficient time have elapse since potential exposure (needle prick) for positive results in HIV tests.

So effectiveness has not yet been ascertained (who can be sure that the person "cured" through PEP has in fact been pricked by a HIV+ needle in the first place?)

That may explain why it's not common in Singapore.
Most Cheongsters are not healthcare personnel!
Old 05-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:

my raincoat burst!!

Dear Boy,

Although your "raincoat" did burst, that is not the end of the world. Life will still go on. If your last episode of bursting happened after 1 month, you can now go for AfA for anonymous testing. We are opened on Tues and Wed between 630pm to 830pm. And on Sat, 130pm to 330pm.

If you are not yet 1-3 months (window period) just wait. If you need to talk to someone, you can always drop us an email [email protected] We can provide email advice and counselling for you.

Meanwhile, what you can do is really to wait, otherwise, pluck up your courage to go for the test this coming Tues, Wed or Sat.

Best Wishes
AfA Outreach
Old 05-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfan
This is known as "HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis". This is administered shortly after potential exposure within a stipulated time frame (ideally within 72 hrs), mostly administered for a month with standard Anti-HIV medications.

If done correctly, it has the possibility of limiting the replication of the HIV virus in the body, and may even purge it from the system. (Theoretically speaking.)

However, PEP is only administered in "suspected" scenarios mostly pertaining in the healthcare setting; suspected because not sufficient time have elapse since potential exposure (needle prick) for positive results in HIV tests.

So effectiveness has not yet been ascertained (who can be sure that the person "cured" through PEP has in fact been pricked by a HIV+ needle in the first place?)

That may explain why it's not common in Singapore.
Most Cheongsters are not healthcare personnel!
Dear Samfan,

Nice try here - thanks for the info. However, as you already mentioned, cheongster are not healthcare personnel, the accessibility of drugs for that to happen will be very remote.

We still suggest that no matter whatever the outcome of your cheong, all samster should protect yourself. Afterall, even if the rain coat did burst for the thread starter, he may not afterall be infected.

Cheong safer...use your condoms and use them correctly. For advices on condom usage, you can consult us [email protected]

AfA Outreach

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1