The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
My True Blue SHG Girl

Want to share with everyone pics of my true blooded Shanghai girl (not KTV girl). Look at her super fair almost translucent skin, smooth complexion. Best pussy I ever tasted and always wet, always ready for my meat to enter her. Excellent blowjob and allow me to cum into her mouth and swallow my juice (when she is in her mood). kekekekeke.
Old 27-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My True Blue SHG Girl

Cum in pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shanghai Creampie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All pics taken in a hotel in Pudong last year. Now I'm stationed in Shanghai..................kekekeke akan datang.
Old 27-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Samster (eP)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Very nice! And always remember your first time... No, not your first fuck...! But the first time you got points, hehehe.... Keep on going!
Old 27-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement. I have a video shot of us doing it from behind. She was moaning all the way . (but how do i post it? 3MB size )
For me, always raw ................ in the meat.
Old 27-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 20
BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of

Any chance we can see this lovely girl ... so far it's just a pussy!
Old 27-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

You mean you wanna see her face or in person???? Don't think it is such a good idea coz she is still with me and I do respect her.
Old 27-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 23
ButtKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you can show hr torso, from blow the neck down....
Old 27-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

Sure, that I can do. Let me find some pics of her. Her body no big deal, slim type, breasts are small @ 34B (typical SHG girl) . Only plus point is the skin complexion is very good.
Old 27-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
sammy tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammy tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good stuff - you sure have a big load! more please - yes vid would be nice! - points for you!
Old 28-06-2006, 09:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mbz777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, nice ger...but its jz the bums...wanna jerk off oso like sumthng missing. Pls post her body lah...its understandable not to post her face. keep up the gud work.
Old 28-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Show her fully,but blurr the face. We had it, because there is nothing like the look on girls face getting fucked deeply, but its a first step. Keep on going.
Old 28-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My True Blue SHG Girl

ok since so many requests from fellow members i finally found a pic of her in flesh (see her veins thru her fair skin), plus more shots from the rear. nice butt to grab when banging from the rear.

that ass will be mine someday (kekekeke). tried twice but damn @ss was too tight to enter.

everyone happy??? points for me.
Old 29-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Getting better!
Old 29-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbz777
Bro, nice ger...but its jz the bums...wanna jerk off oso like sumthng missing. Pls post her body lah...its understandable not to post her face. keep up the gud work.
Body i no big deal right? But rest of the skills is .......... unbelieveable

Wanna see pussy with fresh blood (a la virgin)????
Old 30-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

as promised a 35 seconds video clip of ramming from the rear. she is really enjoying herself and wants to be banged harder. hope you can hear her moaning

normally i can bonk her for 1 hour, if my stamina or mood is good for 2 hours. after that knock out until morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1