The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kaspa80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Having Affair with Boss's Wife

It all started about 5 years back. I was working for a local bank under a Malay boss. I was in my late twenties, single, just broke up with my ex, slightly below 6 feet and weighed about 75 kilos then. Looks wise was above average as my father was French and my mother was Chinese. I could speak fluent French besides the normal Malay and Chinese Languages.

My boss realized that I could bring in the figures and he gave me a free reign in the management of the day to day running of the branch. He was mostly outside but I suspect that he was busy frequenting spas, massage centres and going to karaoke. Anyway, one day, he asked me to pick up his wife who had just came back from overseas. I was about to tell him no as I had to see a client but could hear another lady voice in the background screaming at him. Realizing I had no choice, I resigned myself to having to go the airport which is an hour drive away. As my boss was above 50 years old, I did not have much expectation on his wife. He did not discuss with me about his family life nor did I ask him as it was not polite to do so. Anyway, he sent me a photo of her through mms and her phone number.

To my surprise, she looked hot and was petite in size. Not more than 5 feet 2 and probably weighed about 43kg. Looked about mid thirties with big eyes, flawless complexion, decent rack with B cup and legs that was endless despite her height. Anyway, the photo could be deceiving but my mood was slightly better. After calling my client to delay the appointment, I quickly drove to pick her up. Kanasai, I was stuck in the never ending KL jam and was delayed by another 45 minutes.

I finally reached the destination and saw the familiar figure in the photo. Wow, she had shoulder length hair and it was wavy black in colour. She looked even better than the photo that my boss gave me. She was dressed in the simple t-shirt and a short jeans. Her curves were obvious and I instantly had a semi erection. Guess I was lonely due to my breakup and was starved of sex for the last 6 months. Gave her a call and bingo, it was her. She saw my modest car which was a Proton Inspira then and got into the car. Straightaway, I could get a whiff of Chanel perfume and she smiled at me. My heart almost melt as I looked at her baby face. There was no wrinkle on it despite the fact that she should be in her thirties. Introducing herself as Felicia, we then started some small chat about her husband and myself working under him. She also added that she is his second wife as his first wife left him for another man about 15 years ago.

Throughout the chat, I maintained my composure and continued to peak at her whenever I had an opportunity. Her rack was hidden by a black bra which was waiting to burst and my leering eyes later went over to her flat navel which did not show an ounce of fat. I also saw how well kept her fingernails and toe nails were, perfectly pedicured and manicured.

We reached my boss house which is a semi detached house in the outskirts of KL. Being a gentleman, I offered to carry the luggage in. Continue to ogle at her like a wolf but did not have the courage to do anything besides look. I was sure that she noticed but pretended not to know.

Once inside, I carefully placed the luggage and politely said I have to leave. Michael, why don't you stay for a cup of coffee? My husband just sms me that he will be back late as usual. She sounded bitter and looked at me as if I knew the answer. A lump went into my throat. Part of me wanted to stay and another part of me said you will be fucked and out of job if you stayed.

To be continued
Old 28-05-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Having Affair with Boss's Wife

Sounds like a good job.
Old 28-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking good....
Old 28-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pantek10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds good, bro
Old 29-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simp2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5 yrs ago got Inspira meh?
Old 29-05-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems interesting to stay here and find out more.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 29-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A very unsual yet exciting story
Old 29-05-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ang mo kia?
Old 29-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds interesting in an unusual way.
support...
Old 29-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Nice. Camper..

TS, your boss is in his 50s and Malay; and his 2nd wife Felicia a Chinese in her 30s?
Old 29-05-2014, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

Waiting for next installment.
Old 29-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
weed44 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wow good man
Old 29-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Camping for more.......
Old 29-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold

Camp for more
Old 29-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kaspa80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

I looked at her long and lithe legs, creamy white skin and her two globes of undulating promise and stammered yes. A cup of coffee will be good for me due to the long distance back to my place. She smiled and my heart immediately melted. She did make a mean cup of latte, that I must say. We continue chatting and I found out that she was from the same village as my boss in Sabah. After his divorce, he went back to his hometown to look for another wife and it was pretty much an arranged marriage. Simple village girl marrying a bank manager.

Well, she did not look simple to me at all. Must be years of city life and adapting to it. After marrying him, she did try out and was accepted as an air stewardess in Air Asia. That was where she learnt about grooming and carrying herself in a ladylike manner. I immediately made up my mind to cross off two ticks from my yet to do list, sleeping with an air stewardess/and a MILF. Then she suddenly asked me. How many girls does my boss have outside? I was stunned and replied that my relationship and his was mostly on working matters only as my face grew beet red.

She then casually put one finger on my dry lips and said you are the worst liar in the world. Her eyes narrowed to my bulge which was so obvious to her. My cock really ached at her stare but yet I did not do anything. Perhaps it was my strict upbringing or the guilt that I have to betray my own boss. Then she rested her small but soft hands on my lap. It was out of this world as electric shocks went through my whole body. It felt warm and slowly moved to my enormous bulge. I close my eyes and let her hand do the magic. Caught a whiff of her hair again, nicely shampooed.

She removed my pants and boxer shorts ever so carefully. My six inch dick proudly stood up and was nearly 2 inches thick. That is why I always had a fetish for petite size girls. Their cunt fits perfectly with my size. She gave a gasp obviously pleased with the size and girth and moved her hot mouth slowly to suck it. With her other free hand continuing to stroke and massage my yearning cock, she flicked her tongue out and came in warm contact of my expanding head of erection. I let out a moan of desire but still resisted putting my hands on her. Her warm mouth enveloped half of my cock and continued to bob up and down. Woohoo, six months of being celibate and now so close to cumming for the first time, my mind thought. Now, her two hands was busy scratching my balls and there were no words to describe the feeling. I could see that she was trying her best to please me and the beast in me came out.

I grabbed hold of her head and forced her mouth to go in deeper and deeper. The edge of her throat could be felt and I was sure she gagged a few times. This went on for another 10 minutes. I was just brutally fucking her as the pent up hunger of not having sex overtook my brain. Her mouth was like a vacuum and I knew I could not hold any longer. Aaarrrhhhgggg, my millions of soldiers finally decided to leave me and went into her voracious mouth which continued to suck and suck. I felt like I was on air and wanted to sob. My eyes looked at her filled with thanks and I could still see strands of my cum on her beautiful cheeks. She whispered, don't say anything. There is plenty more to come.

To be continued
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1