The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
star23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chinese guy kissed Indian girl

I got to know the Indian girl for a few months.
We went to the dark & quiet place. For the first time I hugged her and kissed her for a few times. I decided to stop meeting her. But she keeps asking me to meet her. She said she likes more kissing and she wants to kiss me.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese guy kissed Indian girl

So what is your intention?

You want to pass her to any bro whom like to fuck her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star23 View Post
We went to the dark & quiet place. For the first time I hugged her and kissed her for a few times. I decided to stop meeting her. But she keeps asking me to meet her. She said she likes more kissing and she wants to kiss me.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey intro me lah . i want!! i want !!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
......I decided to stop meeting her...
You should follow your heart. Leave her and stop meeting her.

Can you pass her ctc cos I would need to seek her advice on Indian customs whether there's any differences when kissing a North and South Indian girls.

Do they prefer us to kiss them with cheek facing North or South? and when hugging them.

No worries, It's be purely technical advice of a nan sexual nature.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
Funky-Kuku Funky-Kuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Can you pass her ctc cos I would need to seek her advice on Indian customs whether there's any differences when kissing a North and South Indian girls.
You so senior you should know what. Northern Indian girls, you kiss the mouth. Southern Indian girls, you kiss the pussy mah. Hence the saying, I'm going south...
Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky-Kuku View Post
.....Northern Indian girls, you kiss the mouth. Southern Indian girls, you kiss the pussy mah. Hence the saying, I'm going south...
Northern girls are prettier with great boobs.
I had previously did a "lonely planet" style for 3 months in Northern India....I really enjoyed the trip like a Mahraja
Any bros wanting an adventure "Indian Jones" style should travel to India (with a bodyguard and a driver, of cos!)
Old 03-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

then????????
Old 03-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brother, you have taboo issues with interracial romance? If you love the girl you need to overcome that. This is SG, a multiracial, multicultural world city. People need to get along and love one another, regardless of skin color, religion, income levels, country of orgin if applicable etc.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this Bollywood caliber high class pussy?
Old 03-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
funtasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the girl is probably unattractive. Otherwise why the hesitation. I wouldn't mind kissing her for TS if she is attractive.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Onfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you dun want her I want her . Ipromise I'll take good care of her . Can pass me her ctc ? Thanks a lot.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
celtic frost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Indian pussy warm and hot. U need kiss and lick there lah. What a waste, want to stop meeting her.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
uniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic frost View Post
Indian pussy warm and hot. U need kiss and lick there lah. What a waste, want to stop meeting her.
yes agree, but some quite smelly and you need to clean wash 1st hehe Indian girls also quite wild, i like them
Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
hey intro me lah . i want!! i want !!
The Chinese Guy or the Indian Girl? be careful and precise on what your want....

hee hee hee ... simee lan cheow CB (char bor) pun ai........

For me, simee lan cheow pun mai... au puying...
Old 04-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The Chinese Guy or the Indian Girl? be careful and precise on what your want....

hee hee hee ... simee lan cheow CB (char bor) pun ai........

For me, simee lan cheow pun mai... au puying...
haha reminds of the joke about the simee lancheow .........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1