The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Phone Call

"Ringgggggggggg....... RINGGGG... brrringg!!!" my phone came alive and singing its song.

WTFF! cursing and swearing under my breath, I checked the clock at my bedside. 03:20 the illuminating light from the digital clock read.

Ring! Ring! Ring! the caller at the other end sure was persistent.

"HELLO! DO YOU KNOW......" before I could finish ranting, a crisp clear voice interrupted: "JAY! JAY! The presentation crashed! we can't seem to retrieve the research data for our client and the presentation is due in less than 12hrs!" It was the lead designer, Jenny.

"Jenny, is that you? wait, cool it. what do you mean crash? Got back-up? " I was awoken now, partly by the problem, mainly by the distress sound of Jenny, oozing sweet pity.

"Crash as in data gone, program hang and the server isn't responding and our back-up is almost a month back! Our presentation how? I'm trying to recover the outline and design but don't seem promising. This is a big potential client and we can't lose them. How? My head is going to roll......" Jenny whimpered, I could sense she was on the verge of breaking down.

"Erm.. Alright, here's what. Try to gather those data which was last saved, the last design which the client agreed upon before amendments and email over to me while I try to see what I can do before I reach office. Will be there roughly in 30mins, don't worry, ok?" hoping my assuring tone could calm her in anyway while getting ready to leave my place.

"thanks Jay thanks thanks! sorry to get u up so early and giving you so much...." "It's ok babe, I gotta get moving, remember to email, cya soon" Cutting her off and hanging up, I got out.

A little background of Jenny.

She was a diligent and a creative media designer who standing at just under 1.7, has an 'omph' in her which I do not know how to describe. Pleasant GND looks (guys will take 2nd look or more), averagely endowed (going from B to C I think, not good at estimating), and a pair of long silky legs that seems so enticing to feel and rubba. She just got transferred to my department (I was the head consultant/ HOD for the branding and marketing) after her promotion to lead designer.
Old 31-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: The Phone Call

quickly second post.. camping here.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 31-05-2012, 03:36 AM
Samster

Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to office in under 20min, and Jenny was already waiting for me at the office landing.

She went on about what happened before the crash and her tone was in despair. "Calm down dear, I will handle it. Saw from the email the data can be replicated and I am sure we can salvage this" I tapped her shoulder and assured her again.

Sat at her workstation and began troubleshooting while she stood behind me and bend over firing up the presentation design she made the last round for the client. As I was conversing with her I was looking at her bent over and what a sight to behold! I was staring at her mounts! The down blouse angle was perfect and her simple top was unbuttoned at the top 2 buttons, giving me clear view of her cleavage and the sky blue bra she was wearing. Unknowingly, my loins started to stir

"Jay, you see...." her voice knocked me into my senses and I shot my face back onto the screen, luckily she did not catch me seeing, cause she was busy typing away on the keyboard(or so I thought). Chiding myself for that low-down moment, I went back to work. After a good almost 2 hours fight, I managed to get the templates and reproduce the desired data while Jenny was coming along well with the design storyboard for the presentation.

"You see, all is not lost. Your design is brilliant! Good thinking there to incorporate...." I showered praise and assurance on Jenny as the presentation was saved now. The blush and her reply "Nah, I could have done nothing without your help Jay, I owe you 1" ending with a sweet smile was priceless.

Our admin boy printed the slides and other relevant documents and brought to us, after which I told him to go home sleep and to come in after lunch later. He was tasked to assist Jenny for this client's presentation, and was the only other soul in the office before I came.

It was close to 7 and the skies outside were starting to light up for the day when we finally completed the preparations. "Shall we go for breakfast before I send u home to wash up and get ready for our battle in the afternoon?" I joked. "Sure, breakfast is on me and you are not to fight with me on this" Jenny coo-ed. "Of cuz you treat la! And it's gonna be a big one cuz I am famished" I retorted, which got a cheeky smack on the arm by her.

She must be really tired out from the whole-nighter, barely after I drove out of the office carpark, she was in a comfortable position, her shoulder length hair flowed, resting nicely and her eyes closed, napping. And then, the scene which she bent over me in office came rushing to my mind again. My eyes feasted at this pretty lass all over again. Her steady breathing and upwards-downwards heaving of the chest further accentuate the beauty of her bosoms. Her skin seems so smooth, so alluring, looking at her silky legs that's not covered by her work skirt as they seemed like 'flowing' down the seat. Why din I see this beauty in this light before? Unable to control the beast in me, I controlled the steering with 1 hand while the other hand is stretching slowly over to her creamy thighs. Thank God for the sudden jerk on the hump when i turned into the carpark (if not I might have a hand print on my face and a molest charge slapped on me), which instantaneously shook her awake and my hand jerk forward to the glove compartment "reaching liao, preparing coupon" I sheepishly said and opened the compartment. "come, lemme help.." she reached out and knocked my hand causing it to land on her lap which lingered more den an instant and closing my fingers into a mini-grab on her lap before pulling the hand away. "sorry" I mouthed again as she turned over giving me a smile with that quizzing look in her eyes, I was so sure there and then that she was looking through me and definitely can see the wolf behind my eyes.

Parked the car and got around ordering breakfast. Started the topic rolling and teased her about the treat and small talk endued from there. Nothing much happened during the meal though a slight shift of her legs caused her to brush my leg(why not the middle one) and it lingered awhile on it, in fact I swore I felt her slightly brushing on it. And her "oops, sry" with a giggle and her *innocent* look at me just further ignited the wrong train of thoughts in my mind. This is one hot time-bomb ticking away. 2 can play the game I thought and a devil plan started formulating in my mind. My counter offer to pay for breakfast was turned down as we made our way to her place to drop her off.

"Hey, I will just wait for you to get ready at your carpark. Shall take a refresher nap in the car. I don't want to be caught sleep driving or cause any accident while driving home in this state" yawning as I told her when we arrived at her place.

J "HUH!?! den you dun need to bathe ar? you brought a change of clothes? dun tell me you are going to office in your tee and berms like that?"

Me "No luhh. I got a change of work attire in my car boot and my blazer is in office. I will just freshen up at the office toilet later"

J "Cannot! Hmmm.. Tell you what, come up my place with your stuff, you can take a nap while I get ready and wash up after I am done. At least you will be refreshed and is more comfortable than napping in the car"

Me "orh, ok den, you sure is ok ah? your family wun mind?" (part 1 of plan achieved)

J "dun worry, my mum is out working in the mornings and my dad is overseas, faster lah, dun waste anymore time, I already starting to smell" (location clear!)

While she fumbled for her keys in her bag, I stood behind, admiring that long legs and nicely shaped bums, ohhh, how nice it will be to feel those curves I started to fantasize. "OI! why u in a daze? so tired ar?" I was still rooted at the gate when she is already inside. (WTH! The fantasy got so strong meh? gate and door opening also cannot hear. TMD throw face sio) I thought.

J "boss, can i get you anything to drink" the 'boss' came out in a seductive tone

Me "dun need luh"

J "I insist, lemme be a good host at least la, make sure you are comfortable den I go prepare mah"

Me (I will be more den comfortable if you are riding on me) "anything luh"

J "ok. feel free to be at home and stretch out on the sofa and rest"

After getting my drink, Jenny went to prepare to wash up, as her room don't have a toilet, she have to bathe in the common toilet in the kitchen. Being at home I guess she let her hair down and was rather bubbly moving around and when she came out of her room, I looked up towards her room and I was soooo glad I was not that tired and had not doze off. (how to doze off when i got a plan, right? haha)

She had changed into an oversized tee which barely covered past her groin area, ohhh those legs were calling out to me. And due to the position of the morning sun, the rays were shining into the living room and onto her and from the slight shadows I could see that she was braless (just imagine a light on a figure and showing off the right parts)

Me "WOW! what a nice figure I am looking here!" bringing it to a new level

J blushing "ohhh please, where got nice, think I am getting fat and ugly lor"

Me "you must be kidding! if u are fat and ugly, there is no pretty and beauty in the dictionary liao"

J "dun tease me already lah, your tongue very sweet hoh? dun remember you having honey for breakfast leh, k la, I go bathe, dun u dare peep!"

Me "Dun wan me to peep den just show me lor"

J "You are sooooo naughty" she retorted giggling and showed off her playful self by bending infront of me allowing me to see through the top of her tee den turning off in a split second catwalking to the bathroom.

Oh mamma mia~ this kitten sure know how to tease!
Old 31-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Gal0re deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, nice going for this story. indeed powerful english used in here. as asdfghjkl had said, i shall await for the 3rd posting.
Old 31-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
indomitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 31-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 14
Doubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond reputeDoubledare has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent .
Old 31-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for next chapter
Old 31-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Setting tent and starting small camp fire.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 01-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 14
MagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant futureMagicEight has a brilliant future

Some more please .
Old 01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more
Old 01-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Getting uncomfortable from all the teasing banter, I adjusted my boxer and lean back onto the comfort of the sofa, thinking hard how to advance from here. Cannot be leaving this hanging like that. I will die from the what I could have done to score disease!

Minutes floated by, even though the adrenaline is pumping through my veins I just could not think of a fool-proof idea to get into the toilet. Excuse of needing the toilet urgently is afterall a bad excuse. Darn it! Time is running out! What now Jay what now??? Urgency is coursing with the blood now.

"YELP! OUCH! ARGH!" shouts of pain and discomfort rang loudly in my ears, snapping out of trance, "J! U ok? What happened?" dashing to the toilet I shouted along the way, genuinely concerned for my colleague then I swear.

Not hearing any response but a blanket of silence when I reach the toilet door, I started worrying. Did she fall? Fainted? *knock.knock* "Jenny~ answer me please" I repeated.

"the door isn't lock...." "WHAT!!! Who doesn't lock the door when they are using the bathroom and with a stranger in the house?!?" Now thoughts of concern evaporated and the wolf just want to barge in and grab his prey

Oh yes! The chance had showed itself and this is the idea that was lacking. I am not gonna let this slip.

Knocking to feign acknowledgement, I pushed the door open inch by inch, eyes glued onto the floor and not looking up not sure what I was about to unveil, saw a pair of legs and oh my, do I need to repeat how pretty the feet are, they were wet and water was just flowing down the legs, like the Veet advertisement on TV. Slowly greediness crept on as the line of sight shifted upwards, saw the perky bums, stark naked infront of me. Uncontrollably, I licked my lips. What an asshole! Luckily this position means Jenny had her back towards me and she can't see that tongue movement. Den her back came into focus which but my eyes went to a fast continuous stroking movement just above, she was rubbing her right elbow.

"going blue-black already, arghh.." she moaned. 

"err.. Here's your towel, wrap yourself up first. I'll look at your elbow later" I 'shyly' stretched my hand with her towel to her.

"aiya, thought somebody mentioned to prevent peeping might as well show the whole thing?" Jenny was slightly annoyed when she replied- the pain must be quite bad

Taking the towel, I went around her and wrap for her, purposely ending just below her chest, HAHA, I can sure play the game too, just give her that bit of decency. As I wrapped, I 'accidentally' brushed the underside of her mounts, can feel them shift and go back to their position immediately. FIRMNESS tested.

"you are incorrigible! Help me get the ointment at the cupboard above the sink" after that she turned around and sat herself down on the toilet bowl. 

woah! The view of her chest is just the best view I ever saw! The left and right symmetry of the exact same shape and the smooth curves! She must be used to wearing either push-ups or 1 size or 2 smaller bras to maintain that anti-gravity feat. They were smiling at me, those beautiful headlights! Just perfect.

Getting the ointment and shifting my uncomfort again, countless times that day already, I turned back into the toilet to ease her pain. She had hit her funny bone and indeed it was turning into a bruise. I was just aimlessly rubbing the ointment in circles at the area but mind n eyes focused on her twin babies. And her soft moans of comfort was like an anthem which raise the flag, my flag was rising in tune with her moans, pitching the tent.

"ok, I think that's enough ointment. Help me get my tee over my head." why must good times get by so fast!

"Ohh, ok. The swell seems to go down already. Later cook an egg and rub before we go out to reduce it further." I aided as I stood up to return the ointment.

"Ermm... I think we have more den 1 swell here to attend to~ hehe"
Old 01-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badzmaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW! Great story bro Swift_Jay! I'm so in to it lah! What a great fantasy come true. Holding breath and camping for the climax!!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Continue please.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster