The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2015, 01:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I find it hard to feel sympathy for mr lee kuan yew

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Give this man a Heineken!

"I think sympathy is hard to find for a man who once described Singaporeans as similar to "dogs" in training to be docile and law abiding. He has insulted Singaporeans in many turns, of being daft, transgressing religion, especially Muslims with his remarks on Islam and his assault on the so called "Marxist" Catholics which has never been proven in the court of law. He polarised our different races by segregating certain vocations in the military, often claming national security when there has been no threat at all. Dividing and conquering.

This is also the man responsible for keeping his political opponents in detention for periods longer than Nelson Mandela simply because they do not hold similar views as him and were conveniently accused as Communists, subjecting innocents with torture and the hopelessness of indefintite detention, a man who once denounced the democracy process in Singapore before attaining power, yet push into totalitarian rule once i power.

Despite his "achievements" which in part was a team effort involving the Old Guard ministers and a certain Albert Winsemius i find it hard to sympathise in his eventual passing. He lugs around a rucksack full of sins, which he never atoned nor apologised for, a violent man who use analogies like "meeting his opponents with a hatchet at the cul-de-sac" and similar violent, strong language on his political opponents. The ones he cant match by tongue he unleashed the full powers of legislation and law to submit them to their knees and ruining their lives. He doesnt give a shit and will never give one and neither should anyone else, except sychophants and the deluded."

Salihin Nihilas

*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/salihin.rx

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1