The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BlokeInSg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tuesday late night sex-capades - The drive..

Hope you guys like this. This is an ACTUAL encounter that I had, as unbelieveable as it sounds. It's mainly because I wrote it well. Hehehehehe! This happened a couple of months ago with an FB of mine. Just wanted to share with you guys..

Tuesday finished off like a normal Tuesday night, swimming and was tired like hell once I reached home. Being one of the zillions of zombies hooked to connection in an online world, I prized open my laptop and made the plunge to the messenger world. Lo and behold, one of my regulars was around. We were in a heavy discussion about some of the naughty things we talked about last week and even though my mind was telling me I was tired, my "other" mind was telling me... to hell with it!

We promptly decided to meet, late and I mean late, by the time I picked her up it was already 1:30 in the morning. I had explict instructions for her, no bra, short skirt with tight panties. She duly complied in anticipation of what might be coming.

Once she was in the car, I drove off, keeping her in suspense of what was going to come. After some time, my left hand move into her skirt, feeling and rubbing against that tight piece of clothing that was pressing against her mound. She leaned her head back, while I was playing with her, creating a nice moist patch on her panties. I duly stopped, and my left hand reached into my gearbox compartment and took out a remote control vibrator (all this while I was driving, tough to concentrate but I was going really slow on the left lane). I snuggly placed it into her tight panties, placing it just above her clit. I left there for some time, she was just sitting there, with her legs wide open, waiting.. wondering...

I started playing around with the buttons, slow, medium, fast, combinations of god knows what (hey, it's not like they have manuals for these kinda things!) She just pushed her body back, started making moans as I kept changing the fluctuation of the speed while I was trying to manouver the traffic.

Her hands started moving towards my pants as she couldn't bear the vibration in her panties without having "something" to hold on to. She started rubbing me and after sometime, I gave in and duly propped my eager friend out through the front of my pants for a breath of fresh air *wink*. He was of course raring to go, perhaps buyoed by all the moaning that was happening in front (or next to him) in the car. When we were 10 minutes away from my place, I grabbed her head with my hands and pushed her towards my pants, she duly unbuckled her seat belt and started working her magic on me. It was "hard" driving on the expressway with cars all around me and with so much going on below me but I managed to stay in control as much as I could. We reached my place and I parked my car in the basement. I duly propped my eager friend back into my pants. She asked if she could take the vibe out, I said no and she had to really adjust herself while trying to walk straight with the vibe in her panties which was still vibrating thanks to you know who manipulating the controls! Cheeky bastard aren't I? Braaahhhhahahahahaha!!!

We got into the lift, and she was about to ask me something when I grabbed her and kissed her repeatedly on the lips. I didn't press my floor number on purpose, I left the lift idle there for a minute or two. After kissing her, I pushed her down to kneel in front of me while I took my eager friend out, she complied and start working her magic on him again, going in circles, in an upward, downward motion. I was worried the guard might be wondering why the lift stopped at the basement level, so after a minute of exquisite magic, I pressed my level. When the lift was almost on my floor, I got her to stand up, propped my eager friend back in again and started into my place for the continuation of the saga....
Old 08-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!
Re: Tuesday late night sex-capades - The drive..

Good story. Keep it up. Thumb up
Old 08-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
junkiestyler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the story is like you said "unbelieveable"
Old 08-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkiestyler View Post
the story is like you said "unbelieveable"
Yes, I know it sounds like I have copied some cheap story from Hustler magazine and pasted it here for vanity sake. But I assure you, it's a real account of what I have been up to. Actually, you must understand, I didn't do anything out of the norm. I mean, you can do this as well with your wife, gf or whatever. It's not like I wrote a story about banging someone in an MRT station or banging a teacher in the classroom or things like that. Now that I have to say is truly unbelieveable!

The only reason why it might sound unbelieveable is because of the words I chose to potray the story. I mean, I could have just said, "she sat in my car, I put my hand down there, then we drive for some time, take the expressway, cannot tahan.."

I don't do fiction by the way and for what's it worth, I am naturally experimental and helluva kinky! Hahahahaha! Hope you enjoy reading it, I've got more experiences stored in my brain.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
canttell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting..please continue.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 22
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

more more
Old 09-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u r a good multi-tasker bro....driving and playing with vibrator and everything
Old 09-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivergame View Post
u r a good multi-tasker bro....driving and playing with vibrator and everything
Hahahahahaha! 2 hands, right on the steering wheel and left hand playing with the remote control. Yes, it's one of those wireless remote control vibrating eggs.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story bro....pls carry on.....thumbs up!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LANJIAONAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlokeInSg View Post
Yes, I know it sounds like I have copied some cheap story from Hustler magazine and pasted it here for vanity sake. But I assure you, it's a real account of what I have been up to. Actually, you must understand, I didn't do anything out of the norm. I mean, you can do this as well with your wife, gf or whatever. It's not like I wrote a story about banging someone in an MRT station or banging a teacher in the classroom or things like that. Now that I have to say is truly unbelieveable!

The only reason why it might sound unbelieveable is because of the words I chose to potray the story. I mean, I could have just said, "she sat in my car, I put my hand down there, then we drive for some time, take the expressway, cannot tahan.."

I don't do fiction by the way and for what's it worth, I am naturally experimental and helluva kinky! Hahahahaha! Hope you enjoy reading it, I've got more experiences stored in my brain.

Bro, ur story damned fantastic....ur dicky really flexible...can take out, put in easily...what r u wearing at that time? just underwear? very curious sia...
Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlokeInSg View Post
It's mainly because I wrote it well. Hehehehehe!
Thanks for the story but frankly... your writing is anything but good
Old 09-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

hmmm this is good, pls do continue with more

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
robust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good. Carry on, please.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LANJIAONAN View Post
Bro, ur story damned fantastic....ur dicky really flexible...can take out, put in easily...what r u wearing at that time? just underwear? very curious sia...
Easy man, just wear three quarter knee high pants with a zip in front and no underwear and walla, unzip, take out and put back in! Hehehehehehehe!!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Bottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBottom Line deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope you will continue soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1