The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all
Smile Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...

Rec'd a call fm tis PRC lady wh i took few days ago. She is first time in Sin n just extended one more month stay. She say biz is bad at 'Chen Du' KTV she used 2 go. Understand fm her friend able to post in net, ask me 4 assistance. After some consideration, thinking some of her Selling Points might be of interest to SBF. Here i start my 'Virgin Thread' to share with bros here :

1.She hv taken Beauty Courses in China, n she give a decent n soothing Head massage.
2.She is Gentle, accommodating n not rush 4 time.
3.She did some romancing(like using fingers to caress e dick n balls, n using her B boobs 2 massage yr back) during shower.

IMHO, tis is e FR :

Name : Rong Er (容儿)
Looks : 6.5/10 (walking around at PPC-People's Park Complex e other day. Wow! Somehow her Big eye, neat n sunshine appearance attracted my attention, although she is not really a looker)

Ht : 1.56m
Wt : 45kg (looks very slightly plump,she told me she has light bones,so bros here don't pump too hard..haha)

Body : 34B boobs with slight tan skin tone (her nipples is sensitive. When I slowly lick n twirl with very light suction, after a while it becomes harden! Thats really turns me on! Moreover when I caress her clit is Wet...shiok!!)

BJ : 7/10 (straightly with condom, she will do it gentlely n patiently. Seems quite short duration. Is fine with me, bros here pls guide her along. CIM with condom is fine with her)

Cathbath : 7/10 (Seems i am doing e job most of e time, but i enjoy it! If u treat her gentlely, romancing,licking n nibbling fm top to south...U may find Amazing result...Painting n light fingering, I dont c a problem)

FJ : 7/10 (NEVER give birth b4, with light moaning sound-wh i like)

Massage/Head massage : 5/10 / 8/10 (Her massage skill is only so so, but she is gd 2 give a relaxing n refreshing Head massage wh i hardly come across- some pointer: wash yr face during shower)

GFE : 8/10 (always with a smile, holding hands, cuddle)

Attitude : 8/10 (friendly, easy going n chatty)

Overall : Gd 4 bros whom enjoy slow romancing n but not so much 4 wild sex)

Damage : $80/2 hrs/1 shot+ Msg with head msg OR $60/1 hr/1 shot+ Msg with Head msg (tis is what she offer)
Her request : Frenching depends on chemistry. BJ or CIM with condom, NO AJ n AR.

Thank u 4 reading! Bros thinks she fits their bills, kindly send e req in tis thread or PM me.
Appretiate bros 2 write a FR after trying 2 update us her service level or 4 bros 2 PCC..he he

When we wake up in e morning, we hv a choice : To be Happy OR Moody e whole day!
Whatever seasons it is, Attitude makes e difference!! Cheers!! Regards...Sexton
Old 01-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...

Given her stats & age, it might be difficult to tempt us.

Maybe you can introduce a few more young PRC

Cheers
Old 01-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

sexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to allsexton is a name known to all

One's man meat is another's poison.

Usually i will take girls with gd looks n body, or MILF with slow caressing, gd svs n preferably with some massage. Seems she falls somewhere in between.

Rong Er is definately better looking than most MILF i hv taken. Moreover she offers non-disturbance n soothing head massage session. In fact my friend whom took her also ends sextify! I tought might be of interest to some bros here, that's why i agree to help her. If u are gentle, can really explore her whole body slowly with long duration.(except she feels a little ticklish around ear n neck area.)

Btw, she is a non smoker n stays around Aljunied mrt, can operate around Lavender, chinatown or G area.

Damage exclude room n condoms.

Whatever seasons it is, Attitude makes e difference. Cheers!...regards,sexton
Old 01-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...Cosy rm at Lavender

Hi fellow samsters!

Just visited tis quite talk abt Cosy rms around Lavender.

Not too bad after all! Quite comparable with Hotel81 tristar at Onan rd n Hotel81 Bencoolen, setting is gd except slightly less spacious than these two.

It offers us another choice if 81 Lavender n Violet is run out of rms!

Bros interested for direction n tel nos, kinly PM me.

Cheers!!...regards,Sexton
Old 03-12-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Ctc hv PM to some bros, apprectiate FR 2 update us her svc level. Tks!

Some ask abt her origin, she is fm SiChuan,PRC.

Room setting n environment always play a part in Love Making! Bros here know of any gd transit hotel pls PM me. Tks a Million...!!

Cheers!...regards,Sexton
Old 03-12-2008, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexton View Post
One's man meat is another's poison.

Usually i will take girls with gd looks n body, or MILF with slow caressing, gd svs n preferably with some massage. Seems she falls somewhere in between.

Rong Er is definately better looking than most MILF i hv taken. Moreover she offers non-disturbance n soothing head massage session. In fact my friend whom took her also ends sextify! I tought might be of interest to some bros here, that's why i agree to help her. If u are gentle, can really explore her whole body slowly with long duration.(except she feels a little ticklish around ear n neck area.)

Btw, she is a non smoker n stays around Aljunied mrt, can operate around Lavender, chinatown or G area.

Damage exclude room n condoms.

Whatever seasons it is, Attitude makes e difference. Cheers!...regards,sexton
Yeah do agree with bro sexton statment, One man meat is another poison

But then if $100/2/2 would be better as spending another $20 bucks for another hr doing nothing looks weird..

sichuan girls are actually quite beautiful. has went over for 2 weeks last week only , if you know to speak/listen to their dialect like me abit of half past 6...voila.. sure to hook up easy.

Anyway have up you bro.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Yeah do agree with bro sexton statment, One man meat is another poison

But then if $100/2/2 would be better as spending another $20 bucks for another hr doing nothing looks weird..
Hv spoken 2 her, not a problem 4 that. In fact she says can offer $80/2hrs/2 shots. She has a submissive character,any other req pls ask her direct. Tks! Just trying 2 help her cause she finds biz at "Chen Du" KTV is bad!

To me, bonking is only part of e game. Prolong catbath both ways...showers...massage etc, if click can take up even much longer if time permits! Cheers!!

Whatever seasons it is, Attitude makes e difference!!
Old 06-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
winds1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...

Thank Bro 4 her contact
Call her yesterday n arrange a slot @ G Lai Meng Hotel.
In the rm we tcss 4 10mins, then she start 2 warm up my dick n ball n her services consider not bad.
She is Gentle, accommodating n not rush 4 time.

Looks : 6/10
Wt : 45kg
Body : 34B boobs with slight tan skin tone Body : 34B boobs
BJ : 7/10
Cathbath : 8/10 (romancing,licking n nibbling fm top to south...U may find Amazing result...Painting yes she enjoy it )
FJ : 7/10 ( light moaning sound-wh i like)

Overall : Worth for money

Damage : $80/2 hrs/1 shot+ Msg with head msg OR $60/1 hr/1 shot+ Msg with Head msg (tis is what she offer)

Her request : Frenching depends on chemistry. BJ or CIM with condom, NO AJ n AR.

Sorry bro, my FR is so so.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
winds1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Gentle PRC needs yr Gentle touch...

Thank Bro 4 her contact
Call her yesterday n arrange a slot @ G Lai Meng Hotel.
In the rm we tcss 4 10mins, then she start 2 warm up my dick n ball n her services consider not bad.

Looks : 6/10
Wt : 45kg
Body : 34B boobs with slight tan skin tone Body : 34B boobs
BJ : 7/10
Cathbath : 8/10 (romancing,licking n nibbling fm top to south...U may find Amazing result...Painting yes she enjoy it )
FJ : 7/10 ( light moaning sound-wh i like)

Sorry bro, my FR is so so.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds1966 View Post

Many tks 2 bro Winds1966 4 e FR!
I am glad u enjoy e session!

Gd,so so or bad FR, 2 me is perfectly ok. As long as it is exactly how we feel abt e encounter. So others can update 4 a better picture what they can expect fm e lady.

Tks 4 sharing!

When we wake up in e morning, we hv a choice : To be Happy or Moody e whole day!
Whatever seasons it is, Attitude makrs e difference! Cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1