The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
SeX KiTTeN ~ FIA ~

Name: Fia
Nationality: Thai
Height: 158cm
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stats: 33B'24'34
Damage: $150/90min/2shots

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 26-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: SeX KiTTeN ~ FIA ~

Hi bonniesan, how's my application to join your new group??? Please advise...Thank you
Old 26-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan
Name: Fia
Nationality: Thai
Height: 158cm
Weight: 47kg
Vital Stats: 33B'24'34
Damage: $150/90min/2shots
Ur PM is full liao. Please help to arrange.
Old 27-09-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Got complaints from athose who tried FIA, that the photo I put up doesn't justified her. Will put up new, real life photos of FIA. Think she's just not so photogenic....

Old 27-09-2006, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 22
Doofus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDoofus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was feeling kinda horny last few nights but always got tied up with something, so always end up missing last slots. Tonight die die wanted to have some midnite delight.

Had a few options in mind, but all were already booked or tired out.

Then bonnie told me she got a new sis in town. One of the targets I had in mind was the other gal from bonnie with the cute mixed look. So I thought I'd check out the new gal in the yahoo group. First look was errr so so niah. Some more only showed her face. But Bonnie promised me she'd be my type. Guess dealt with her so long, she knows my likes and dislikes liao, so decided to take a chance. Always nicer to get a new girl on the first day anyway.

So I rushed down and waited patiently for my turn (while bonnie took some real life photos of her since her studio shots CMI).

When I got the go-ahead, I proceeded to the room.

She wasn't quite done unpacking so she was only wrapped in her cutesy pink bathrobe (with cute teddy bear motif on the back) but she really looked kawaii pretty. Her hair was tied up a little which made her look very young, and she was bustling with so much energy and excitement, you can't help but be caught up in that whirlwind.

She does speak a decent amount of English, but when she gets excited (which happens often), she rattles off in Thai, which she then patiently repeats slowly so I can understand or translates for me.

Found out she is half Chinese and half Thai, which explains some of her features. She speaks a bit of Mandarin too but it's worse than her English. I am just thankful not to have to rely on my worse than nitnoy (virtually nonexistent) Thai.

She apologized for the mess cos she just arrived in Singapore just hours earlier (dunno who the lucky SOB who got first blood AGAIN ). And when I asked further, she made a sheepish face and admitted that she overslept and missed her earlier flight. Damn cute leh.

She finally disrobed for the bath. While her body isn't model-slim perfect but curvaceous in the right areas, which made her a joy to hug and hold in bed (which I discovered later on)

Her skills in the bath and in bed aren't MP-professional class, but she definitely is passionate, which makes her even more adorable. Her BBBJ isn't a clinical precision process like with MP girls, but she definitely has her own technique which is just as good. She alternates between a catbath, a HJ and a deep throat BBBJ which is just as satisfying

And her kisses are tender and soft and wet, a proper French kiss, and not a tongue fight which often passes for Frenching.

When we finally collapsed into bed, her long day finally caught up with her and she snuggled for a nap in my arms. I stroked her hair and watched her breath gently to sleep. Each time I stopped for a moment, she'd wake up a little and blink, wondering if she did something wrong before I reassured her and got her to close her eyes again. Kawaii.

Eventually time ran out, and I had to bid her goodbye. Despite her tiredness, she still perked up enough to plant a few kisses which I reciprocated, before she whispered asking to see me again.

While it would definitely be fun to see her again and be wrapped up in her own brand of whirlwind energy, I am very wary kena KC again.

Again, just to reassure the bros here, she really looks a LOT prettier than the photo. It really doesn't do her justice IMHO.
Old 27-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

My 2nd Fr on Bonnie new gal FIA

Was still feeling horny after the wonderful time that i have with Berlinda,so sms Bonnie yesterday when is her next gal coming,she reply 26th afternoon and she told me i will sure like it want....so without looking at the pic a confirm the 1st slot with bonnie.

Receive a call from Bonnie in the afternoon that have to change the slot to evening because the gal miss the flight that she suppose to take,kekeke!end have to let my hard on didi standing for another 3hrs...so when for my evening evening jog,shower and have my dinner before proceeding to my booking.

Finally the time comes so head down to the hotel and was ask to wait for about 10min as she is not ready yet,10min past and receive sms from Bonnie that she is ready for my inspection,kekeke!proceed up.

Knock!knock!can hear the footstep that she is rushing to the door,when the door open i saw a small built gal with quite big eye and 'narak' look tomyam greeted me with a tradditional thai 'wai' me as usual return back...was invited in and i light up my cirggie and relax on the couch,

She told me that she miss the flight that why end up arriving singapore late,she was wearing a light orange bathrobe with 'cute teddy bear embroiled and the words 'Mr or Miss Brownies' i forget liao on it,so cuteeeeeee!!!in side the robe there is nothing else can see her B cup bobs popping out when she bend her body down to offer me a glass of water,with her big eyes and cute face my didi already hard on inside my jean and screaming 'I want to break free',hahaha!

She then came over and sit at my lab and she had a shock and say to me in thai that my didi 'already so hard' me told her i am very horny loh!,kekeke!she then quickly help me take off my clothe and my boxer and she bend down and tease my didi by stroking it making me more egar...

we then proceed to the bathroom the tub already fill up with nice frangance shower foam me,me when in and and make myself comfortable while watching her unrobe,mmmhhh her body is not as slim as Berlinda but is good enough,she got the curve in the right proportion on her body,quite fair skin complexion she join me in the tub and started to shower an dclean me with the shower gel

Cleaning every parts of my body from my face all the to my toe,and she told me do i want to cum in the tub and i say ok,she then start to give me a BBBJ,walau eh!her BBBJ also solid man!with lot of sucking and licking on my didi head and shaft,her face was cover my the shower foam that she put earlier on,and then follow by licking and sucking my nipple and she dont her cheek to me and wanting to kiss her cheek,after kissing on her cheek me turn her face to me and plunge kisses on her lip and we start to french,and then back attacking on my didi again,she send about 15min BBBJ me want me to CIM but i told her i cant and is ok,but she insit on wanting me to cum.

But i told her we continue on the bed,she give me a cute smile and rinse me clean and dry me up we proceed to the room me lie n the bed while waiting for her to dry her hair and she came over on top of me and start to cathbath me licking my right nipple and then to my left nipple,slowly down to my belly butto and then to my inner thigh from the left to the right and down to my balls licking and sucking it...making me really hard on liao! she then use her tounge only licking my rod from the end to the tip of my didi head.

And then back again doing it for about 5-6times and then put my whole rod into her mouth and she start to BBBJ me and i ask her to turn her body around and my hand was already on her pussy playing and flipping her clit with my finger rubbing it and she start to moan softly with my rod in her mouth,kekeke!she then suddenly spread her leg wider to let me have full access to her pussy,i slowly insert my middle finger into her cunt and finger her till i feel wetness in pussy and i ask to cap me.

I enter her while she was on doggie position,her pussy is quite tight i have to slowly enter her and start to pump her from behind she then grab me on my both hand turning her head and look at me with that horny impression, i then start my pace and pump her faster and her moaning become loder and louder she reciprocate back with her reverse thrust giving the,piak!piak!piak! and i cant take it anymore and unload all million of baby.she still dont want to release my didi out from her pussy,squeezing every drop of my mojo out,she ask me to continue on the 2nd shot but i cant liao.

She then take the cd and say why so little and ask me where did i go lastnite,kekeke!i just keep quiet and she held me to the bathroom and shower me again we then dry ourself up light our cirggie and chit chat on the bed till the times up,pay her with tips and she turn her cheek to me and kiss her she reciprocate back and left the romm ahppy and very tired man

Stat On FIA
Look:7.5/10 (She is cute with big eyes)
Body:7/10 (Fair Complextion)
Boobs:B cup
FJ:8/10 (wet pussy)
BBBJ:9/10 (deep throat good suction)
Frenching:Yes
Service & Attidute:10/10
Damages:$150/2shot/90min
Old 27-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Bro,

Nowsadays you very corlourful.

Old 27-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

Nowsadays you very corlourful.
Ya lor,want to look younger mah
Old 27-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
Ya lor,want to look younger mah
YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!
Hugoman: Celine, Paris

(many lost records liao)
Old 27-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur boy
YOU AGAIN!!!!!!
What happen??????
Old 27-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthderrick
What happen??????
1st it was Belinda, now Fia....you sibey sibey fast and pls dun tell that this is co-incident as well hor

i cannot accept it hor

(many lost records liao)
Old 27-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

confirm not co-incident....

Old 27-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
confirm not co-incident....
Wahahahahahaha........thanks for the clarification sis.

BTW, you will be recieving my sms sooooooooon

(many lost records liao)
Old 27-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
educatedman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur boy
YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!

i guess alot of pple gonna be jealous of hthderrick...

how come alwiz he first blood?!? biased aH!?!? i also jealous....but i m not even in bonnie sis' group..so no choice...
Old 27-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

not baised, just co-incident.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1