The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Horny but contradicted

Need advices from bros here. I felt attracted to my uncle's girlfriend and wants to have a good time with her. But I dont want to ruin my relationship with my uncle. Any suggestions or advice on how I can make this worked?
Old 28-06-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Horny but contradicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Need advices from bros here. I felt attracted to my uncle's girlfriend and wants to have a good time with her. But I dont want to ruin my relationship with my uncle. Any suggestions or advice on how I can make this worked?
Forgoing whether is uncle or what, is she even mildly bothered with you?

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Forgoing whether is uncle or what, is she even mildly bothered with you?
I wouldnt say she is bothered with me but she always mentioned me when comparing with others.
Old 28-06-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AestheticsVibe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Choice: Remain as it is
Nothing exciting will happen. You'll still have whatever relation with your uncle.

Choice: try to hit on the girlfriend

You try to hit on the girlfriend. From it, maybe you'll date her a few times and whatnot. With that, your relationship with your uncle will probably sour. Do note how quickly she hopped to you and she might do to another if she finds an even better partner.

Or it might fail, and you don't any interactions at all, revealed to uncle, weaken the relationship, and be the gossip within your family get togethers.

Without knowing too much details, you'd probably have more to lose than to gain.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
alextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
shouldn't even think of it the first place... negative vibes
Old 29-06-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
so many girls out there for u eat, purposely want to eat ur uncle gf..

is that like a dare or challenge?
Old 29-06-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 15
kaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaixiang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How about this.. you pcc and then go zen for awhile.. then think about this.

Yes, sure got girl like die die should be able to fuck, but this is life.

Why put through so much trouble just for a girl.

But word of advice.. girl emotion, love you jiu shin till die. Don't love you just won't change one la. So if u think do all thr thing to make her fall in love, bro... you fighting w your uncle. What for..

That's my take la
Old 29-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No balls to find girls outside, only know how to eat own family's girl.
What a Loser. HAHAHA.

Deep down you like to cuckold and get other people's girlfriend/wife, but don't know where and how to start.
You want to approach your uncle's girlfriend because it is EASIER.
Stealing your uncle's girlfriend is just a stepping stone for you.
Once you master that, you can start to cuckold other people's girlfriend/wife. HAHAHA.
Old 29-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Get hold of her contact, in case they broke up, then you can contact her to have a try lor.
Old 29-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
No balls to find girls outside, only know how to eat own family's girl.
What a Loser. HAHAHA.

Deep down you like to cuckold and get other people's girlfriend/wife, but don't know where and how to start.
You want to approach your uncle's girlfriend because it is EASIER.
Stealing your uncle's girlfriend is just a stepping stone for you.
Once you master that, you can start to cuckold other people's girlfriend/wife. HAHAHA.
What goes around comes around...

I saw enough of so called friends that will hit on someone gf...to them they think is a challenge...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-06-2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

u all dun over react la... he only say he want to piak her... but more important is she want to let him piak anot... imagination everything also can.. in real life different story..

TS piak liao then come can say ok? piak finish then come and post thread say "i piak my uncle gf now how?' havent piak dun think so much... if everyone fantasy also come here and open thread sbf will explode..
Old 29-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Is she worth it? It's a lot of mess to get involved with family. Even if you get to get intimate, how long will it last? If the answers are positive, then think of next steps. Infatuation will subside after awhile and time will tell.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
kahalo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get tested
Old 29-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

if you're concerned with the feelings of your uncle and don't want to jeopardise it...

Perhaps can join in when she give your uncle a blowjob

Am sure he can use a fresh pair of lips and mouth!

Make sure he happy first
Why you so like dat?
Old 30-06-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8735 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1