The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up no winner in TOTO doesn't really mean no winner

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

there are inflations and there are inflations. who the hell ever expect that even lottery wager also got inflation? if the wager increases, shouldn't the chances be raised too?

not so here. and again, no punters or anybody makes any noise at all. this cuntry is a real goner for the dogs!

as everyone knows by now that the minimum bet for toto is no longer 50c but increased by 100%. it's $1 at least to mark 6numbers. mind you, this time the total number of numbers to bet on is no longer 45 but 49. wtf! 45# is already so difficult to get even 3 +1 which is the minimum set of numbers to win $20. if it's all in the 6 drawn numbers, 4# shall win you $30.

just look at the miserly payout. how difficult it is really to win the toto jackpot?

now instead of 45, u ve 49, won't that be even more impossible?

perhaps that is why now the jackpot keeps rolling. the last one was pegged at $6M.

i m thinking probably there are lesser punters buying and hence the chances of hitting the jackpot is slimmer which explains why toto jackpot keeps getting bigger. finally someone from hougang did win it which kind of feel suspicious. was it a REAL punter or one from the singaporepools?

if no one wins, then the jackpot would snow roll to a even bigger.

the question here is: IS THERE AN INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF PUNTERS FOR TOTO?

i really doubt so cos if u look at the pitiful amount they pay out, it's best to save the money.

singaporepools probably has shrewd too much and finaly shrewding and screwing themselves which is sadly the same pattern practised by our super kiasu and kiasi pap.

FUCK 'EM DEAD!!:oIo:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1