The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
forge marry with china prcs

Do u think worth marrying china prcs for the sake of a montly allowance given by her and for the sake for of her long staying spore for her fl earnings..?No love involved !

do spore men need to pay her montly maintenance fee if let say divorced with her for no particular reason!

is it against the law for forge marriage and what are the consequences!

any bros care to open this issue for a open discussion?
Old 07-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: forge marry with china prcs

hi bros...sorri if i post the wrong thread since this is a discussion topic so i post it here instead of fl dome...thks!
Old 07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker
Don't do it! It's against the law. Quite a few Singaporean men already kenna from such fake marriage. And the penalty? Jail term. A word of advice, it's not worth the trouble just to 'earn' a few thousand dollars.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 19
desireless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to be carful about this. Read from newspaper, you can be jailed for this if found out.

My friend's cousin who had a Chinese wife had recently gone for divorce. After they got "married" for 5 years. This shameless woman now wants HALF OF HIS EVERYTHING! He is not a rich man but at least has a decent car and owns his flat.

Now he don't know if he can fight for this case, because he CANNOT reveal that they got married out of this kind of agreement. Lan lan situation - I think he lost this case for good.

Think about it, he got from this woman 1K every month for 5 yrs which is 60K. half a flat + car is about 200K. And either he choose to go to jail and get the woman into trouble, OR he choose to learn an expensive lesson.

Chinese women are good as FL. But you get legally-bounded with them, you are going to lose out for sure as there are 1001 shameless things they can do to you.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
vearn78 is Cool - loads of Potential

yozz... your cousin might not lost the case.. it depend on what ground the PRC want to divorced with him..
Old 07-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

How about hire a PI to investigate what the wife is doing also?

If the wife is in Singapore for so long sure got makan here and there in Singapore. Worth a try.

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hamsapfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simply put...not worth it in the long term due to unnecessary trouble with the law and your own money! They are here for money! They are sure going to get it!
Old 07-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Heal my advice,Marry singapore gers lah.....u are not worth to play with PRC, unless u have a PRC passport in hand.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solidrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do u think worth marrying china prcs for the sake of a montly allowance given by her and for the sake for of her long staying spore for her fl earnings..?No love involved !
Very UNWISE, bro!

What if you meet somebody whom you are genuinely in love with after you married her? Isn't it sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along?

Marriage is first and foremost the affair of the heart, NOT the wallet.

Marry for love and nothing else.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 19
mike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hiya, any brothers here know if it's possible to get the lawyer to draft out a contract, indemnity etc for the girl you going to marry. The contract terms - the girl is not to ask for any money if divorce no matter what happens even the husband is not faithful. Hope there's lawyers or any brothers here who might came across and could verify it this kind of contract is available. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2006
Hiya, any brothers here know if it's possible to get the lawyer to draft out a contract, indemnity etc for the girl you going to marry. The contract terms - the girl is not to ask for any money if divorce no matter what happens even the husband is not faithful. Hope there's lawyers or any brothers here who might came across and could verify it this kind of contract is available. Thanks.
In US, it's very normal for those Hollywood superstars such as Tom Cruise, Brat Pitt, Michael Douglas, etc. I read several articles that these stars drafted the 'marriage contract' that is worth multi-million dollars shall any of the parties walk out of the marriage. Well, what is millions for those stars

好莱坞4日讯-汤告鲁斯及嘉蒂荷姆丝经过磋商后,已经签署了一份价值2200万镑(约1亿5千700万令吉)的婚前协议书 ,意味着一旦两人婚变,汤告鲁斯也会照顾她的生活。

报道指汤告鲁斯已经为嘉蒂及出世两星期的女儿Suri成立了一个800万镑的信托基金,如果嘉蒂跟汤告鲁斯 仳离,嘉蒂就可以获得额外的1千400万镑,据说汤告鲁斯约有2亿5千万镑(约17亿8千200万令吉)财 产。

由于仍未谈好婚前协议,汤告鲁斯及嘉蒂未能在Suri出生前结婚,消息指嘉蒂家人现在也可放心,因为最少嘉 蒂及Suri日后的生活得到保障

In SG, i really doubt so. You may want to consult any lawyers.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze
Don't do it! It's against the law. Quite a few Singaporean men already kenna from such fake marriage.
I was told that more than 300 couples were caught in year 2006....by a couple of PRC gal who's paying for her own marriage in singapore....& those guys who is into forge marriage,they are mostly jobless & man in their 45s or above...
Old 08-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

do spore men need to pay her montly maintenance fee if let say divorced with her for no particular reason!
U need pay her monthly maintenance and share part of your asset with her.

Quote:

Go n squat...
Old 08-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

eh
with reference to all the suggestions about having a pre-nuptial agreement done up, from my understand, they are not valid/recognized in singapore.

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

any bros care to open this issue for a open discussion?
Better not tried false marriage, penatly is heavy. If u really need
to go this path, then, I suggest u b gaurantor instead. No need to get
jail and only for two weeks and it over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1