The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy New Year Thailand!

Have a wonderful Songkran to all Thai members herein.
Old 13-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Happy New Year Thailand!

Happy Song Kran to all of our tiraks....
Old 13-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by auvoir View Post
i have a strong urge to zap this guy for posting an off topic thread...muhahahaha..but i'd think twice...
Make the pooyings thai mee huang soup & u will have a happy bonking thereafter....
Old 13-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auvoir View Post
i have a strong urge to zap this guy for posting an off topic thread...muhahahaha..but i'd think twice...
My post is meant for guys with thai sweethearts and vice versa. A love one wakes up and greet their spouse will go a long way.

Other than to greet my thai brethrens, my post is meant to 'jog' the singaporeans away from their busy schedule and hopefully to remember greeting their Thai friends and spouse likewise as well. Hopefully it will go a long way in making wonderful plans for the weekend.

Cheers!

Last edited by Derelict; 13-04-2007 at 10:39 AM.
Old 13-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Today anyone going to Golden mile to celebrate?

Who got those big super soakers??
Old 13-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
...wakes up and greet their spouse will go a long way. Other than to greet my thai brethrens...greeting their Thai friends and spouse likewise as well. Hopefully it will go a long way making a wonderful plans for the weekend.
Sawasdee pi mai
Old 14-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

was in thailand during this time last year..can tell u its really crazy there..the celebration goes on day and nite esp at khao san area..its so damn bloody packed tat the gers breast are literally pressing behind u while u walk
Old 14-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deztruct View Post
was in thailand during this time last year..can tell u its really crazy there..the celebration goes on day and nite esp at khao san area..its so damn bloody packed tat the gers breast are literally pressing behind u while u walk
wow....didnt know khao san is that happening....always think khao san is a place for cheap accomodation n food...now think need to add cheap thrill to the list as well!! will b gg bkk end apr, do let me know if u hav some happening clubs to recommend....cheers
Old 14-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
mee huang soup
Hello... "kwaarm suk" lah bro

Yesterday i have many kwaarm suk with my bros at GM & I-Barr!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 14-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Hello... "kwaarm suk" lah bro

Yesterday i have many kwaarm suk with my bros at GM & I-Barr!

JWNY
U should know my standard of pasar thai rite? Well, at least i dare to try....
Old 15-04-2007, 12:18 AM
流氓神拳

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any celebration pix available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1