The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Q, Could WL be faithful?

Hi bros,
I consider myself not a green horn when it comes to cheonging, but once in a while I come across things that even baffle me.
Here goes the story, I was in Jakarta till last week, accompanying a client and his friends on one of those relaxing and cheonging trip.
That is also when the raids was going on, so as we were at one of the spas, having our fun time in the room with the girls, we were told to stay put in our room and be prepare to show our ID's; my client's girl was uneasy, she said that she did not bring her ID card and was afriad they will take her. So when the police came in and ask for our ID, we showed it to them and our local ground handler dealt with rest. My client told the ground handler to make sure that his girl will not get in trouble.
To make a long story short the girl was with us for the duration of the trip 8 days I think.
She went everywhere with us, at the spas disco, nightclubs and high class brothels, she even help us nego the prices of the girls for the group and help my client' group have a fun time.
All in all, she never ask for anything, not a dime a dollar or a rupiah.
My clients was so impress with her performance that he ask me how to make her to be his kept women.
Normally, I would say why buy the cow when you just want the milk, but in this case, I am not so sure.
She is either very smart and resourceful [but she is taking a huge gamble because is he does not pick her for the long haul, she had wasted a lot of her time and effort.]or really dumb.
We did not even have to pay for her booking time out which is normally RP 4,800,000 per 24 hoursX8 days that is to venues.
Crazy maybe, stupid? her; I am sure not.
She is sweet, the type you could bring to meet your family, and she does not look like the over made up face. She has a nice firm body with enough boobs and ass, I mean a dandut singer type ass, if you know what I mean.

I need your help, on how to advice my client, if he get his heart broken, then in some ways is my fault.
Should he proceed with her or not?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 15-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Q, Could WL be faithful?

IMHO, nobody can give any advice. Cos to give such advice, one must really understand the parties involved.

So, the only advise here is to be very patient and understand the situation from all angle b4 deciding.

I have a principal once, was head over heels over a KTV FL. Whenever he in S'pore, must look for her, even to the extend of going to her home. In the end, did not work out.
Old 15-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
IMHO, nobody can give any advice. Cos to give such advice, one must really understand the parties involved.

So, the only advise here is to be very patient and understand the situation from all angle b4 deciding.

I have a principal once, was head over heels over a KTV FL. Whenever he in S'pore, must look for her, even to the extend of going to her home. In the end, did not work out.
Hi bro,
That is deep, what happen?
Why did it not work out, please do share?

My humble two cents.
Old 15-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
I need your help, on how to advice my client, if he get his heart broken, then in some ways is my fault.
Should he proceed with her or not?
Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Bro im not so sure how to advised u!!!but what i can say is that u dont have to fault urself incase ur client is heart broken.....cheers bro...im sure there are bros here who can give u a very gd advised.....

Bros that i have not up...pls be patience....tks
Old 15-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My clients was so impress with her performance that he ask me how to make her to be his kept women.
Bro,

Your client is asking how to make her to be kept woman and not wanting to MARRY her right?

Just give loads of money can already.

Anyway to answer your thread Q- My answer would be 99% NO. Leave the 1 % for exceptions.
Old 15-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
fatone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL are always the most faithful ..... 100% ...... to money.

Great thing about it is you will know where you stand. This is better than most arrangements with women.
Old 15-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Honestly......so far nothing had happen yet, so don't think too much..........

Could WL be faithful?????.....possible...Anyway your client may be playing with her too.........Why think so far till faithful or not....rite....
Old 15-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
Honestly......so far nothing had happen yet, so don't think too much..........

Could WL be faithful?????.....possible...Anyway your client may be playing with her too.........Why think so far till faithful or not....rite....
I agree with you 101% bro, u should rather advise the girl dun play with the shark...

It is a dog eat dog world in Indonesia.

Husband and wife dun need to get marry and have kids
Old 15-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
To cut long story short, one is a FL/WL. One is an emotional man (who is married btw) from far away land who is not willing to part with $$$. Only visit S'pore twice a year. Realistically, how to work out ????? I think the picture is clear.
Old 16-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.
To cut long story short, one is a WL/FL. One is an emotional married man who is not willing to part with $$$ and only come to S'pore twice a year. Realistically, how to work out ????? I think is a sudden infatuation on his part as he did had a good first nite with her. We must know where to draw the line. In yr case, only the involve party will know!

Good luck.
Old 16-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
I agree with you 101% bro, u should rather advise the girl dun play with the shark...

It is a dog eat dog world in Indonesia.

Husband and wife dun need to get marry and have kids
Hi Bro,
So true, it is a tough place Jakarta, but in many ways so sweet the girls are not so hardcore like in BKK and in many cities in China.
That make it so much more dangerous, because it is so easy to fall in love.
At least in BKK, you know/ feel that you are with a WL/FL.
In Jakarta you do not feel that way, the girls are so happy to see a way out that they are willing to do anything.
I am thankful for all the advice that you bros have provided, I hope I am making the right choice.
As many bros stated, money money money.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Faithful = No
Considerate = Yes
Friendly = Yes

There are some situation whereas i met girls that take good care of me when i have business trip in their country.

Some of them will help u translate in their native language, show u around and help u through your needs.

its kinda their customer service pattern

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 16-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

can be very good friend ah.i hav a few 'very good friends' (girls).i draw clear lines between most of them bcoz i normally gain very little joy from FBs (more trouble instead) then 'very good friends'...nowsaday someone who i can hav a good talk/advise or a good walk worth more...

My 20cents
Old 16-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 17
Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!

My feeling and my thinking is that.

Long distance relationships is really hard to maintain, what important is the memories that you had together.

We are down here and there are down there is hard to see what they are doing everyday.

They can be unfaithful, you can also be unfaithful and also you can also and always have some back up with you if some time thing did not goes well.
Old 16-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro,
So true, it is a tough place Jakarta, but in many ways so sweet the girls are not so hardcore like in BKK and in many cities in China.
No different.... FL is still a FL, how u measure hardcore. They r there to make most money out of u. Sweetness is 1 of the tactics to suck money out of u.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1