The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!sandymich is one of the Best!
Setting boundaries with an ex

Currently broke up with my partner and we are finding it hard to maintain healthy boundaries. When we first broke up (about six months ago) we still spent lots of time together and were still having sex, so we got back together.

Then, we have finally decided it’s over which feels like a massive relief, the problem is we share all the same friends and when we do see each other we end up sleeping together. The biggest connection we had was sexually and as there are still feeling of love there it’s hard to say no and break away.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all
Re: Setting boundaries with an ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandymich View Post
Currently broke up with my partner and we are finding it hard to maintain healthy boundaries. When we first broke up (about six months ago) we still spent lots of time together and were still having sex, so we got back together.

Then, we have finally decided it’s over which feels like a massive relief, the problem is we share all the same friends and when we do see each other we end up sleeping together. The biggest connection we had was sexually and as there are still feeling of love there it’s hard to say no and break away.
Haa, it is so like me! I faced the same situation w my previous ex before. I can totally connect esp when it comes to the couple enjoying each other sexually and so much in bed!
Old 02-03-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I think you need to step out of your comfort zone and try other guys.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now-a-days so many Gender fluid people and everyone that replied just lap it all up.

And then you realised that it's just sammylee88 and his clones.
Old 03-03-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4572 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

东方不败??

西方失败??

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 03-03-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Mousulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Now-a-days so many Gender fluid people and everyone that replied just lap it all up.

Great CSI work!
Old 03-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post

You should go and see his previous post. Earlier post say 4 month after baby, a othe post say have 2 primary school kids, than.
Old 03-03-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
GaryRatface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typical cunt. Start a thread then disappear.
Old 03-03-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Knn…so it is him!!
Old 08-03-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

try to find another guy, in sugarbook.live or tinder or other, just avoid ex
Old 08-03-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

ex problems will make your current relationship fail
Old 08-03-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
I think you need to step out of your comfort zone and try other guys.
yes can try around and see if there is any luck
Old 08-03-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

setting boundaries with your ex which is your past also as a respect if you have current partner
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1