The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nothater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
new scammer alert

anyone happen to know this person on my dp? got to know her few month back, quite close but no bonk but keep hint money issue and need money to study. always money topic come out. Always call me baby machiam bf siol. really like some china scam way but this is a local. my lesson was cheap, only paid 2 months phone bill for her and few meals. coz I realise this girl very good at manipulating as I took her phone to repair and out of kpo I spied her phone n saw many other guys kena same thing. definitely not flaming her as I believe there r some bros here might kena as she very active in social app.
Old 11-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new scammer alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothater View Post
anyone happen to know this person on my dp? got to know her few month back, quite close but no bonk but keep hint money issue and need money to study. always money topic come out. Always call me baby machiam bf siol. really like some china scam way but this is a local. my lesson was cheap, only paid 2 months phone bill for her and few meals. coz I realise this girl very good at manipulating as I took her phone to repair and out of kpo I spied her phone n saw many other guys kena same thing. definitely not flaming her as I believe there r some bros here might kena as she very active in social app.
Local scammer? If you are willing party, to help her, it your issue. As long as she did not scam u for money by saying pay first screw later, you are willing, no one is to be blamed. It is KC trap

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
PlaySoBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Different method, same motive
Old 11-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 10
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Any wxid to take note of?

Maybe she really got $$ issues?
Old 11-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
coolbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which social web? And what nick? Any discription of the scam lady?
Old 11-08-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

aiyoyo brudder dis no sound like scam leh mor like thos kc trap where dey wan u to help wif phone bills & such scam is where dey ask u for $$ w/o doing anything or blackmail u wif ur own naked pics or someting like dat
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 11-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8914 / Power: 12
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Could be a 'He'! one forummer by the nick of 'Seaj' is a master of this kind of scam ! he is an okt by the way!
Old 11-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14252 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Could be a 'He'! one forummer by the nick of 'Seaj' is a master of this kind of scam ! he is an okt by the way!
Fark serious! You meant this guy acted as a gal to scam ppl ah!
Old 27-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Bros, scam alert.. I mean potential scam alert..
Was bored and surfed Locanto to look for for lobang..

Came across this ad and contacted the OKT. Girls are local and price seems reasonable. (Mostly Minahs)

OKT replied fast and asked for $50.00 booking fee in advance. The balance to be paid to the girl after job done...Me felt fishy and declined the deal.

Bros who come across this ad please proceed with care and dun get scammed.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 27-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

Came across this ad and contacted the OKT. Girls are local and price seems reasonable. (Mostly Minahs)

OKT replied fast and asked for $50.00 booking fee in advance. The balance to be paid to the girl after job done...Me felt fishy and declined the deal.

Thanks for warning

Everything is always COD.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the warning. Can provide us with the link ?
Old 27-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
Thanks for the warning. Can provide us with the link ?
Bros... Here u go..

http://north-east-region.locanto.sg/...ian-Malay.html

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 27-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
The girl seems cantek!

Bros out there must not let small head take over big head!
Old 27-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dun see this as a scam.. 1st of all.. did the girl promise u to have sex wit u after u pay her phone bill or after a few meals.. i see this as the girl is very good at KC.. plus u urself is a ROBERT HEAD.. kena chop then say ppl scam u.. u r investing ur time n money hoping tat u can screw her.. but in the end u fail n got nothing.. now coming here n post she scam u.. TS u r such a loser..
Old 27-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
BuckRogers25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
The girl seems cantek!

Bros out there must not let small head take over big head!
Agree 101%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1