The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

After my USD 250 was successful transferred to my UOB bank account from forex broker,

I went to Takashimaya Square , level 3 , shopping at the area nicknamed '' Lingerie Salon''.

I browsed premium lingerie brands, Lejaby, Aubade, Simone Pele , Chantelle...

Was attended by pretty salesgirl, wearing white framed metal spec..

I took out one lacy white bra of Chantelle brand, examined the fabrics, checking the size -34A , the price - $150+ and thong - $80 +

I ask for 34C and M-size thong. She gladly assisted.. She get the bra and thong which I wanted. and I went to counter to pay..

The counter charge my card several times but failed.

I then went to UOB ATM to withdraw. but my debit card was captured and retained by ATM machine. I went back to tell the counter that my card was retained by ATM machine. The salesgirl who had attended to me earlier give me a hostile look.. and took the set back from the counter.

What a loss of face when a few salesgirls look at me, with their hostile eyes..
Old 25-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 16
luckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of lightluckyyeti is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
After my USD 250 was successful transferred to my UOB bank account from forex broker,

I went to Takashimaya Square , level 3 , shopping at the area nicknamed '' Lingerie Salon''.

I browsed premium lingerie brands, Lejaby, Aubade, Simone Pele , Chantelle...

Was attended by pretty salesgirl, wearing white framed metal spec..

I took out one lacy white bra of Chantelle brand, examined the fabrics, checking the size -34A , the price - $150+ and thong - $80 +

I ask for 34C and M-size thong. She gladly assisted.. She get the bra and thong which I wanted. and I went to counter to pay..

The counter charge my card several times but failed.

I then went to UOB ATM to withdraw. but my debit card was captured and retained by ATM machine. I went back to tell the counter that my card was retained by ATM machine. The salesgirl who had attended to me earlier give me a hostile look.. and took the set back from the counter.

Sis ang076

our feloow singaporean has lost the sincere and genuine service attitude..

but who to blame?/ sillypore has made us all into a realistic "money oriented " society.

cannot blame anyone ....i emphatize with your unfortunate encounter...

But at least you showed to her you are a genuine customer....its her lost to be blind

Life goes on......
luckyyeti
Old 25-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

singapore now see money don't see face.
Old 25-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

I think TS is a 'Bro'....not a 'sis'...
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

You should go back there again the next time after you've retrieve back your card and buy what you didn't get to buy then they'll feel bad that they've given you a weird look.
Old 25-04-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Royal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoyal Vision deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

She probably give you the hostile look because she wasted her time serving you and did not manage to close the deal.
Old 25-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro luckyyeti, I agreed with you..

If one browse more expensive goods, salesgirls will attend to you, smile at you. If you failed to buy , there goes their commissions.

If you buy only $80, they will encourage you to buy some more. ( they want to see 3 figure total purschase They dont care why you buy lingerie.

If you said one is enough, their face look black.

My encounter at Chalone, I bought a set worth $320, salesgirls smile at me,one senior salesgirl rubbing her hands happily, I then browse sheer cup bra hanging on the wall, another salesgirl urge me to buy. I say no and smile.
The salesgirls smile , and said 'see you again'

E2 Lingerie, I bought one set worth $80, salesgirl then thrown in one blue bra and one sheer sleeping nightie, urging me to buy , total only $120. I say no.

Salesgirl face look black, then the supervisor manning the counter also urged me to buy another bra and sleeping nightie.. I said no..
The supervisor also pull long face, her eyes then look at me suspiciously.

Triumph ION, I purschase bra worth 70 dollars, the pretty SYT manning the counter, urging me to buy '2 more, get 1 free'. I said no. her face black black.

Nevertheless, it is fun to go to lingerie boutiques to browse ,and talk to pretty salesgirls and buy..

Thanks bro thomas88..

I will go back later this week to buy again.
Old 25-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
toyotavios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bought a digital cam at shopping mall at west side of sgp, the young male salesman urge me to buy the latest model which costing 50 dollar more n tell me that the model I asking for is out of stock.

After which I replied that I look around other place, he immediately tell me they have stock juz arrive n he will go n take out from the store behind.

I went online compare the two models before I went there and of course I got my preference n reason y I chooses the older model right.

I mean he shouldn't tell me no stock in d first place but instantly change his statement after hearing I don't want the one he recommended.
Old 25-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

why u buy so many bra ah? got story to share?
pix will be better. ;-P

Quote:
Bro luckyyeti, I agreed with you..

If one browse more expensive goods, salesgirls will attend to you, smile at you. If you failed to buy , there goes their commissions.

If you buy only $80, they will encourage you to buy some more. ( they want to see 3 figure total purschase They dont care why you buy lingerie.

If you said one is enough, their face look black.

My encounter at Chalone, I bought a set worth $320, salesgirls smile at me,one senior salesgirl rubbing her hands happily, I then browse sheer cup bra hanging on the wall, another salesgirl urge me to buy. I say no and smile.
The salesgirls smile , and said 'see you again'

E2 Lingerie, I bought one set worth $80, salesgirl then thrown in one blue bra and one sheer sleeping nightie, urging me to buy , total only $120. I say no.

Salesgirl face look black, then the supervisor manning the counter also urged me to buy another bra and sleeping nightie.. I said no..
The supervisor also pull long face, her eyes then look at me suspiciously.

Triumph ION, I purschase bra worth 70 dollars, the pretty SYT manning the counter, urging me to buy '2 more, get 1 free'. I said no. her face black black.

Nevertheless, it is fun to go to lingerie boutiques to browse ,and talk to pretty salesgirls and buy..

Thanks bro thomas88..

I will go back later this week to buy again.
Old 25-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Bro Ang go shopping for bra again

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 26-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

tis the standard of our service industry nowadays...

Old 26-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fierystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My embarrassing experience at Takashimaya Square "Lingerie section" at level 3

As you have said, you would have gained from this incident, I think

You got the pretty salesgirl to entertain you during the lingerie browsing. Hee hee.. You are lucky that you didn't ask the salesgirl to try them for your GF. Otherwise, she would be really mad

I always receive weird stares from the salegirls whenever I try shopping for lingerie for my girl. But, it is really fun shopping in the Ladies Department.
Old 26-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Bro YG,

buying bra (and sometimes panties) for FLs and regular HC gals for bonking session with bras on their bodies. and after sessions, they kept the sets as gifts.

Bro fierystar, as long as one behave normally, treating lingeries as normal daily clothings, you would be treated as customers and salesgals will attend to you in same way as they attend to ladies. Of cos, telling the salesgals to wear them is a no-no.
Old 26-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Tedesco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTedesco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Ang076 did you go back to the shop again ?
Old 28-04-2010, 12:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
XES5482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ang, Dun take it to heart too much. Just laugh it off and move on with life..... Just make sure that you bring me along the next time you go buy bra....in case your ATM card cannot use, I pay for you first....LOL

Remember hor.......LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1