The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!
Local 19yrs old "Trainee nurse fantasy" by themask>Joey

Receive a sms from themask that he got a 19yrs old syt.Arrange timing n location den took a cab down to meet up with her.Received room nos n proceeded up.

Press the door bell n it was opened by a cute n petite sweet looking gal dress in a nurse uniform.Room light was dimmed creating a very romantic atmosphere.She smile at me shyly n hold my hand n led me into the room.Shyly both of us sat on the bed n started to do some chatting n tcss in general.Slowly the horniness in this old man was aroused by tis sweet young gal sitting beside me.Her 2 mountains were straining againt her tight nurse uniform.My hands started to fondle her boobs as i pull her closer to me.Smelling of strawberry only enhance the feeling of the sexuality in her.i started to go near to her n started to smell n lick her ard her neck n slowly nibble her ear.My hand started to fondle her pointed nips thru her nurse uniform.We started to french and it seemed that she really into frenching.her hand slowly went to strip me of my clothing.Pretty soon,me was in my birthday suit and my little toothpick was fully aroused now.She den led me to the bathroom to wash up for me.Wow she ask me to relax myself while she sponge me from behind.Lol she was still in her nurse uniform.Me was really treated like a patient,haha.She was very meticulous in her cleaning with the shower sponge,paying particular attention to my little toothpick.Den she smile sweetly at me n started to rinse the soap off my body.She help to dry me up n ask me to wait for her on the bed.

Me went off by myself n lie down on the bed waiting anxiously for her to cum out of the bathroom.She came out of the bathroom and sat beside me,touching my forehead,n feeling my body temperature,haha.She really can play the role of a nurse so well.Her fingers started to slid down my body using her finger tips.Lol,me was shivering n enjoying the attention paid to me by her.Den she started to french me while her hand slid down and started to play with my didi.Immediately it sprang into life with her tender touch.We french like long lost lover with her hand non stop playing with my didi.Me was feeling so horny and got her to take off her uniform so tat i could start to attack her twin peaks.Reluctantly,we broke off our frenching as she took off her uniform.Me started to attack her twin peaks n started to suck n lick her her nips.My hand went down south and gently play with her clits.Woooooh it was soaking wet.She seem to be enjoying my licking.Her eyes started to roll around n soft moans started to come out from her.She was damn shy leh,keke.Long time no try syt ardy so ask her quickly cap me to enjoy her bj.She started to catbath me licking my nips while her hand continue to play with my didi.Pass her the condom and ask her to cap me and at the same time to move to 69 position.She cap me n den shifted her pussy directly over my face.me satrted to attack her pussy while she carry on her bjing of my didi.As i flick my tongue onto her pussy,can see she start to shiver n her bj started to get even faster.This gal really like to be eaten,keke.Her juices started to flow non stop as she started to ush her pussy deeper into my face.Her clit started to get swollen from the mercilees flicking of my tongue.Meanwhile her onslaught bj on my didi was starting to make me buay loon so have to ask her to stop before me explode.She was kinda disappointed dat we have to stop cos she say she like my licking,haha.Me told her me ardy on the verge of exploding leh cos old man mah,haha.Position her for 1 last licking before penetrating her in missionary.She say she prefer doggie so we change to doggie.As i penetrated her again,can hear the mmmm sound escaping from her.Haha,me again game over after 123.She started to grind her bump deeper into me but i say i ardy game over leh,haha.Her look was like so disappointed but i only can tell her sorry lor.Ok game over.Now for her stats n damages.

Name > Joey
Age > 19
Looks > 6.5/ 10
Boobs > b+
Ht > 1.56m
Wt > 49kgs
Frenching > yes,passionate
Bj > 6/ 10
Fj > i only do 1 position leh n she really like doggie
Damage > $170 1 1
Room n cd ur own.

Pls do not ask me for her nos.Pic of her in the nurse uniform will be added soon.
Old 24-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Valianthrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local 19yrs old "Trainee nurse fantasy" by themask>Joey

Bro,

I assume is local?... high price sia...
Old 24-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Samster

Here present you, joey sexy pic.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joeysexypic/my_photos
Old 24-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
larren is stuck in moderation for some time to come

ermm abit look like the gal from some spa centre with staff wearing this uniform...
Old 24-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro nato...
new ger in the market ah?
or ex ger who chong chu jiang hu?
thanks bro

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 24-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 20
ash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterash_lim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, yum yum...

A True Reds will never walk alone!
Old 24-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fliper2006 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yoz bro, care to share contacts?
Old 24-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I notice a sudden influx of local FLs recently.
Old 25-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

Joey next available slot will be from 5pm today.Those interested can pm or sms me for her slots.

Last edited by NATO; 25-07-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old 25-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nrc2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

how to contact u?...PM me
Old 25-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrc2
how to contact u?...PM me
Dude, read his signature.
Old 25-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
masterofunvi is one of the Best!masterofunvi is one of the Best!masterofunvi is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Local 19yrs old "Trainee nurse fantasy" by themask>Joey

First got to thank Bro NATO for arranging the session this afternoon. Promised to give the FR.

Reached the hotel slightly after 2pm and quickly book the room. Messaged BRO NATO the number and within minutes the doorbell rang. Opened and saw a cute looking gal smiling friendlily at me. She is so cute with a dimple at one side.

She got in and standard intro. Then she told me to wait a while and she went to the toilet. On the way, she switched off all the lights…. Hmm… A while later, she came out with her missy uniform and invited me to shower. We frenched non stop at the toilet entrance and she took off my clothes piece by piece… I was already hard on seeing her uniform.

Shower started with some rubba and massage on my bro. Everything is pretty standard then. After that, she handed me the towel while I waited for her on the bed. She came out in her towel, took it off and hopped on the bed. Wow. Nice body and a cute face. She is so cute looking.

Everything started with me serving her first. Frenched for about few minutes before moving down. Spent another few minutes before moving southwards where her lovely wet hole is. Fingered and licked the tasty juices for quite a while. She was struggling with moans with her hands busily looking for something to grab on. I think she loves that.

She proceeded to give me a short cat bath and then capped my still hard on bro. Her blowjob is excellent. Can feel the great sanction despite the strawberry cap. While she was busy, I rubbed her love hole and kept my hands busy on her boobs.

After few minutes, I went on top of her and continued frenching, and slowly she guided my bro into her. She was wet and I went slowly on her. Her volume begins to up with every thrust. She then told me to go faster and I increased the speed, while her hands are struggling on the bed again.

I was rather tired (old liao) so we switch places. She rode with various positions and then feeling was so high. She then told me leg tired and so we changed to crisscross. Then surprisingly, she requested for doggie. Ok, no problem. And we continued in that position then switched back to missionary again. We enjoyed each other company and I realized that she looks a bit like Erica Lee from Channel U but the super SYT cute version. I love her smiles and dimple on the face.

We changed to another position. Dunno what it is called so maybe fellow BROs here can tell me what it is. Sometime same as doggie but we were both lying sideways on the bed. She really can make me feel more shiok on that position. After another 5 minutes, she told me want back missionary and she want fast fast one because she like. Yes Little Cutie and got back in position and finished the session.

Laid on top on her till my juices run dry. I rested on the bed while she went to have her shower. She dressed and joined me on the bed. Poor thing. Told me that her father owes the bank a lot of money and she is working on 3 jobs to help.

Soon she received SMS for the next BRO and left.

Overall, it was a great session. All thanks to BRO NATO and his SYT local girls.
Fellow BROs, please take good care of this cute GEM. Up me if you like the FR.

My personal ratings:
Looks: 8/10 (SYT with dimple. Looks like Erica Lee when she smiles)
Attitude: 9/10 (NATO’s gals always superb service)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Initiative and finger licking good)

Damage: 200 + tips + room (Well spent to reward my little bro)
Old 25-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a appointment with Joey at 8pm but came in about 10 mins late. 1st impression was quite cute. Saw her in her nurse dress quite nice and exotic. French after a few chat and after that she strip for me and went in for shower. In the shower she scrab very well for my dick, after shower she lead me to bed and started action. Well overall her service was quite good but maybe I'm the last for the day and she was rushing for time, so was quite a normal f**k. (If she is fresh I think it would be a great f**k) Oh yeah thanks bro nato for the recomand of the condom durex tingle, nice feeling for both of us.

Looks:6/10 (cute but not my type)
French:8/10
Fj:6/10 (cause she tired)
Bj:5/10 (not much suction and with cap which I dun like)
Rtf:Yes but not to be the last for the day
Old 26-07-2006, 08:25 AM
Samster

Joey will be available from 1pm today.Those interested can pm or sms me for her slots.Thank you
Old 26-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATO
Joey will be available from 1pm today.Those interested can pm or sms me for her slots.Thank you
Next available slot will be from 3pm.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1