The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roadster01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Whereto buy 'morning-after' pill ?

Need some input where to buy morning-after pill from reliable source.

Accidentally shot into wife and no intention to have a baby yet.

Can buy the 'morning-after' pill over counter from Pharmacies such as Guardian, Unity of such ?

Or can only buy from clinics upon consultation with doctor ?

How soon need take after shooting to be effective to avoid pregnacy ?

Thanks for info.
Old 19-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Whereto buy 'morning-after' pill ?

any pharmacy should have. good luck
Old 19-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

go get it from those GUARDIAN (bigger branches) with a Pharmacist on duty...

i bought it from them before and they will give u the instructions....

as far as memory serves, it should be taken the Morning After u shoot into the pussy (hence the term :morning after" pill...)

All the best dude !!!
Old 19-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think for such pills to work, the earlier you take, the better. Don't wait for answers from here. Go see a doctor this time. If it happens again, the answers found here will be a useful guide for next time. Even if it's available in a pharmacy, the price diference between buying from pharmacy and buying from doctor will be much lesser than the cost of an actual abortion.

Alternatively, you can walk into a pharmacy to ask. Asking pharmacist is free. Asking a doctor needs money.
Old 19-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Thanks for all fast info.

No need prescriptions to buy off Pharmacies ?
Old 19-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no need prescription.
Old 19-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You do not need any prescriptions to buy. Just get it from any pharmacy. Need to be taken within 48hours. One pill for now and another the next day. Then her period will come. Do not take it more than twice a month.
Old 19-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 14
GuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGuidedMissile is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, sorry to disappoint you. Morning after pills need prescriptions. The most common one is called "POSTINOR". Basically, it's a box with 2 tablets in there the lady will have to take 1 tablet immediately and the other 12 hours later. It's only good for within 72 hours of the "incident". The effectiveness is higher closer to the incident.

Most common side effect is nausea vomitting. If she throws up within 1 hour of taking the tablet then the course may fail and she will need to do a recourse.

So, you'll need to get her to the Dr asap and while she's there she can always talk to the Dr. about other forms of contraception such as IUD, pills and hormone injections which are highly effective and can be easily reverse when you decide to have kids later.

Hope that helps bro. Good luck!
Old 19-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidedMissile View Post
It's only good for within 72 hours of the "incident". The effectiveness is higher closer to the incident.

!
HOt diggity damn, batman, we gots us a contraceptive studier here!!!!

bro TS: like said, morning after pill means best taken morning after... because every minute (or whatever) the number of cells are multiplying.... until one day .... well, you know...

I skimmed the wiki page on M-A pills (so you dont have to) and the WHO says up to 5 days efficacy plausibly then afterwards.... um.. no go.

WARNING: these pills should not be used as contraceptives... unless emgencies!@!!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 20-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster01 View Post
Accidentally shot into wife and no intention to have a baby yet.
Erm.... just struck me whether it's your wife that you "accidentallly shot into" and "no intention to have a baby" ......
Old 20-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, in singapore u cannot get morning after pills from guardian without doctor's prescription. U can bring your wife go see doctor n the doctor will prescribed to the pills to her. Cost is ard $30-$50 for the box of 2 pills.

But if you want to save money or keep the pills for future use, I will suggest you go into JB(Malaysia) n just go to any pharmacy n buy postinor. No need any doctor's prescription if buy from jb pharmacy n it's super cheap, think cost less than SG$2 for the same box of twin pills SG clinic doctor will give.

But for your case for this time round, quickly bring wife go to the nearest clinic to see doctor n get the pills. The longer you drag the pills won't be effective .. I cannot remember how many hours a woman can delay taking the morning after pills after unprotected sex.. I know within 24hours still safe.

Then next time if u happen to go jb just stock up
On the pills.. It's a huge difference in term of price. Last time I brought gf go jb buy the morning after pills n think we
were charged rm20 n the pharmacist gave us 5 individual boxes (which comes in a bigger postinor box) but also can be bought individual box, maybe rm5-rm6 per box.

Hope it helps. Ya, bro who do raw should always carry a box of postinor with them coz u never know when u cannot control n just shoot inside her... If you let her swallow the first pill within 10mins after u shoot inside her, at least it's 99.9% success rate that she won't be pregnant.

I always believe all players should either carry condoms or postinor with them.
Old 20-07-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, dunn panic yet lar. Getting pregnant is like strike 4D.......where got first time only so lucky.
Old 20-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
TS, dunn panic yet lar. Getting pregnant is like strike 4D.......where got first time only so lucky.
God likes to play with people when it comes to pregnant stuffs...

have you realised that the more a couple desire to have a baby, its hard for them to have it, but those couples that do not even have intention of having baby, will end up being the first to get pregnant..

And to add on, its strange why most of the times, when a couple wishes for a baby boy, they will have a baby girl and vice versa...

Its better to play safe when it comes to doing it raw.. Sometimes people first time buy 4D/toto also will also tio 1st prize already..Spending small money is better than having an unplanned pregnancy..
Old 20-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
God likes to play with people when it comes to pregnant stuffs...

have you realised that the more a couple desire to have a baby, its hard for them to have it, but those couples that do not even have intention of having baby, will end up being the first to get pregnant..
this desire usually comes with stress, so it makes it harder for conception to take place.

as for the latter, think it's just someone up there's sense of humour...
Old 20-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

Thanks for all inputs, bros. appreciate it.

Updates :

You cannot buy from Pharmacies like Guardian, etc, even it the Pharmacist is there. This I checked with them already.

You need go see a GP to buy it from him. Reason : if the wifey has some medical condition (sorry I forgot what is it. there are 2 that the GP mentioned), she cannot take the Postinor.

Each course is a box of 2 pills, 1 to be taken asap after shooting, the other 12 hours after first pill. Costed me $25 for the 2 pills. But is still lot cheaper and hassle-free than abortion, though I do not encourage it.

Hope it help and I'd provided some inputs to all the kind bros who'd contributed info.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1