The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Mom Caught Me ...

PLEASE NOTE: This is part of a completely fictional writing about my mum and me. No actual virgins were harmed in the making of this story.

Oh, btw, this is a writing of ..yes you got it, incest - if you are not comfortable or disturbed with my writing, do leave out this thread and move on to other ones

__________________________________________________ ______________

I slipped my hand into my sweats and absently played with my balls. It was another boring weeknight and I was sprawled out on the sofa looking for something worth watching on TV. A music video came on with some hot girls. I was already halfway hard, and this was enough to awaken a full boner. As soon as I started stroking myself, I heard a car pull into the driveway. My mom was home.

Annoyed, I tucked my hard-on away and set a throw pillow on my lap just before Mom walked in. She was in a tight pair of black shorts, and a fitted t-shirt. She practically threw her gym bag and purse to the floor. She was definitely mad about something.

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?” she barked as soon as she saw me. “Is this what you’ve been doing all day? Lying around watching TV? Did you even bother looking at the want ads, or do you expect someone to show up at the front door and hand you a job?”

“I filled out three applications today,” I lied. “And I talked to Andy - he said he can probably get me something at his uncle’s construction company.”

“You’re not a little kid any more,” my mom lectured as she forcefully pulled off the band holding her long hair in a pony tail. “I can barely take care of myself ever since your good-for-nothing father left, much less support you.”

As she paced in front of me yelling, I couldn’t help noticing how smooth my mother’s legs were, not to mention how tight her ass looked in those shorts. I’d always been aware that my mom was an attractive lady, but I was never actually attracted to her myself. Maybe it was just because I had a raging erection at that moment, but I couldn’t control the rush of totally inappropriate thoughts. Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

Old 20-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mom Caught Me ...

Delete post
Old 20-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Support support I am yr most loyal fans
Old 20-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
warduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarduckie1999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here to support! GOGO
Old 20-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 17
botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!botakbear is one of the Best!

Nice....Incest....Camping too.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Support support I am yr most loyal fans
Tonight gotta thrash the blues ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by warduckie1999 View Post
Here to support! GOGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by botakbear View Post
Nice....Incest....Camping too.
Thanks peeps

__________________________________________________ _______________

Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

...“Are you even listening to me?” she demanded.

“Uh, yeah, the dishes-”

“No! The garbage! Put out the frikkin’ garbage!” Mom raged through clenched teeth.

“Okay, okay!”

“I give up! I do everything for you and all I ask for is a little respect in return, but I guess that’s expecting too damn much!”

Mom stomped off toward her room and I couldn’t help watching her butt as she went. Her tirade had taken the edge off my hard-on, but that strange new sense of arousal was still with me.

I took the garbage out and dragged the cans to the curb. When I got back in, I went to let my mother know I’d taken care of my chores like a good boy. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar and I could hear her shower running in the master bathroom. The sound of the shower curtain swishing aside then back told me she had just stepped into the shower.

I looked into her room. It was dark except for a sliver of light coming from along the edge of the bathroom door. I couldn’t help but wonder if I would be able to catch a glimpse of her in the shower through that tiny crack. Before I realized what I was doing, I found myself tiptoeing across her bedroom and approaching her bathroom door.

Holding my breath, I peeked in. The opening was only a few millimeters and the angle was all wrong. I tentatively pushed the door with just one finger. The crack widened, but then there was a squeak. My stomach dropped and I froze.

Apparently Mom didn’t hear it over the sound of the water, so I pressed my luck and pushed the door open just a little further. I still couldn’t see anything. I was about to leave when the shower suddenly stopped. The sound of the curtain being whisked aside came immediately after, and I caught a hint of movement.

It wasn’t much, but I could definitely see the form of my mother’s naked body reflected in the steam covered mirror. In an instant I had my cock out of my sweats and was quietly stroking its length. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I couldn’t believe what I was doing!

The image was blurry, but had the distinct fleshy color of her bare skin. I could just make out a dark area between the tops of her thighs as well as the suggestion of the shaded circles of her nipples. My heart raced at the crazy risk I was taking. If I could see her in the mirror, would she also be able to see me? I knew I should have backed away and gotten out of there, but some twisted part of my brain rooted me to the spot with a craving desire to see my own mother’s naked flesh. It had to be clear and direct, not a foggy reflection.

I had no idea what this perverse urge of mine would ultimately bring about.

My mother toweled herself off. Her motions were quick and harsh. She was still angry; the shower had done little to calm her mood. I had no idea what had set her off, but I knew something had happened before she got home to get her so worked up.

Old 20-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, u write story liao ah, paiseh, i camping again
Old 20-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Johnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnnydeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lending you my support as well.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
hehe, u write story liao ah, paiseh, i camping again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnydeep View Post
Lending you my support as well.
Kum Siah Kum Siah

__________________________________________________ _______________

...My mother toweled herself off. Her motions were quick and harsh. She was still angry; the shower had done little to calm her mood. I had no idea what had set her off, but I knew something had happened before she got home to get her so worked up...

I continued to rub my hard cock, desperately wanting to jerk it hard and fast but knowing that it might make too much noise. I strained to see more while at the same time remaining hyper-aware that I had to remain as still as possible and rely on the shadows to keep me hidden.

Mom bent over, ran the towel over her hair, then wrapped it around her head like a turban. As soon as she tucked it into place she went to the vanity. I wasn’t expecting this sudden move, but then I was treated to exactly what I was hoping for.

I had a full, unobstructed view of my naked mother from behind. The long, smooth lines of her back led down to the lean curves of her toned ass. Her shapely calves and well-muscled thighs swept up gracefully from below, forming a perfect pedestal for her rounded cheeks.

She must have heard me gasp at this sight. Or maybe she caught the movement as I ducked back just as she was wiping the mist off the mirror. Whatever it was, I heard her yelp with shocked surprise.

As quickly and silently as I could I ran to my room. My mind was a white storm of panic, and I was cursing myself for being such and idiot. I didn’t dare close my door all the way for fear of the tell tale noise it would make and threw myself into bed. I guess my plan was to pretend to be asleep, but even in my blind dread I knew this was a childishly feeble tactic doomed to failure.

This fear was quickly confirmed as I heard the heavy footsteps of my furious mother pounding down the hall toward my bedroom. My door flew open and the light when on.

“Was that you?” my mother screamed. I was paralyzed with morbid embarrassment. “Look at me! Was that you in my bedroom just now?”
Old 21-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 22
kakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to say this, i found the story in a blog.
Old 21-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xensualize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

^ comment. You got exposed (:
Old 21-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

wow...nowadays people don't read disclaimer don't they

It'd quite sad to see it isn't it
Old 21-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

^ Didn't see any disclaimer that it is a copied story !..
Anyways, you can read the rest here - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/i...me-part-1.aspx

Sad to see a senior bro plagiarizing.
Old 21-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
^ Didn't see any disclaimer that it is a copied story !..

Sad to see a senior bro plagiarizing.

Anyways, you can read the rest here - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/i...me-part-1.aspx
have to agree with u on the disclaimer thingy. maybe ts was just too excited to post and did not specify clearly it was not his original work.

thanks for the link anyway.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
PLEASE NOTE: This is part of a completely fictional writing about my mum and me. No actual virgins were harmed in the making of this story.

Oh, btw, this is a writing of ..yes you got it, incest - if you are not comfortable or disturbed with my writing, do leave out this thread and move on to other ones

__________________________________________________ ______________

I slipped my hand into my sweats and absently played with my balls. It was another boring weeknight and I was sprawled out on the sofa looking for something worth watching on TV. A music video came on with some hot girls. I was already halfway hard, and this was enough to awaken a full boner. As soon as I started stroking myself, I heard a car pull into the driveway. My mom was home.

Annoyed, I tucked my hard-on away and set a throw pillow on my lap just before Mom walked in. She was in a tight pair of black shorts, and a fitted t-shirt. She practically threw her gym bag and purse to the floor. She was definitely mad about something.

“Are you friggin’ kidding me?” she barked as soon as she saw me. “Is this what you’ve been doing all day? Lying around watching TV? Did you even bother looking at the want ads, or do you expect someone to show up at the front door and hand you a job?”

“I filled out three applications today,” I lied. “And I talked to Andy - he said he can probably get me something at his uncle’s construction company.”

“You’re not a little kid any more,” my mom lectured as she forcefully pulled off the band holding her long hair in a pony tail. “I can barely take care of myself ever since your good-for-nothing father left, much less support you.”

As she paced in front of me yelling, I couldn’t help noticing how smooth my mother’s legs were, not to mention how tight her ass looked in those shorts. I’d always been aware that my mom was an attractive lady, but I was never actually attracted to her myself. Maybe it was just because I had a raging erection at that moment, but I couldn’t control the rush of totally inappropriate thoughts. Especially once I noticed that I could see a hint of Mom’s nipples poking up under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

Naughty boy for plagarizing..hehehe...ok lah..bro is just sharing a story

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1