The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16255 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Man dies after getting sex toy stuck in body for 5 days

A true incident,

A man in south-east London was too embarrassed to seek medical help for a vibrator which got lodged in his body.

So he spent five pain-filled days lying on his sofa instead.

It was only after a friend begged him to get help that Nigel Willis, 50, finally sought medical care at the University Hospital Lewisham.

The friend called an ambulance for him.

Mr Willis was admitted into intensive care on Dec 30 last year, suffering from septic shock.​ Surgeons managed to remove the vibrator.

Unfortunately he died two months later from his severe injuries.

Embedded foreign body

Mr Willis had complained of weakness, dizziness and was unable to move from the sofa.

The vibrator had become stuck so deep in his rectum that it perforated his bowel.

Dr Peter Jerreat, who did the post mortem, found the cause of death to be multi-organ failure, sepsis and a perforated bowel, the Mirror said.

These details emerged at a hearing at the Southwark Coroner's Court in London, reported the Daily Mail.

Mr Willis, who has a history of diabetes, lives with his elderly mother.

He was admitted to the ITU (intensive treatment unit) on New Year's Eve.

Dr Bernd Rose told the court that Mr Willis’s condition deteriorated. He became less responsive and died on Feb 7 this year. The coroner ruled Mr WIllis' death as an accident.

Sources: Daily Mail, Mirror
Old 14-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Man dies after getting sex toy stuck in body for 5 days

Hope this would not happen to any of us. Don't be shy to seek medical attention.
Enjoy but do be cautious.
Old 14-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
ranger22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow That's creepy. Stuck inside for so long sure die la.
Old 14-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
jbauer79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm more interested in which brand of battery he is using. 5 days straight? Must be energizer. It keeps going n goings going
Old 14-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Wahlou eh. Got stuck should immediately seek medical help leow...

Thank you
Old 14-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbauer79 View Post
I'm more interested in which brand of battery he is using. 5 days straight? Must be energizer. It keeps going n goings going
You not be right; I remember the toy rabbit banging on a drum, and it was Duracell.

😄😄😄
Old 14-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

German police rescue man after 3-day 'autoerotic' ordeal

German police rescued a man who had been trapped for more than three days in handcuffs in an apparent "autoerotic accident", a spokesman said Thursday.

The spokesman for the police in the southern city of Munich told AFP that a neighbour concerned about the whereabouts of the 57-year-old man had contacted the authorities late Tuesday.

When the officers arrived at the home in the upscale Schwabing district and rang the bell, there was no answer and three days' newspapers were lying in front the door.

Through the mail slot, they saw a light was on in the flat and could hear "a faint, woozy murmur".

They broke open the door to find the man lying semi-conscious on the floor of his kitchen wearing underwear and women's boots, and restrained in handcuffs.

The officers were able to unlock the cuffs using a key found in the apartment and said there was no evidence of foul play.

"We assume it was an autoerotic accident that kept the Munich resident tied up in his apartment for more than three days," the police said in a statement.

The spokesman contacted by AFP said the man, who was weak and dehydrated when he was found, was still being treated in hospital on Thursday.

"He is not in a critical condition," the spokesman said, adding that the man was suffering from "sore spots" from lying in one position for an extended period of time.

This was from yahoo.
2 stories in a day
Old 14-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness. What is the world coming to ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 14
DoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant futureDoubleSSS has a brilliant future

Probably the man get too engrossed in bondage.
Old 15-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackfarley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speechless.... Totally speechless
Old 15-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Man dies after getting sex toy stuck in body for 5 days

There are related cases locally. Had a laugh when I saw the x ray film of a guy inserting a coke glass bottle into his arse in the hosp.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Ring stuck on Penis[]
What was he thinking???

PETALING JAYA: Kota Baru firemen showed that they were up for the job when they were called upon to remove a steel ring stuck over a man's private parts.

Zaki Ismail, from the fire station here, said they received a call from the emergency room of the Raja Perempuan Zainab II Hospital at about 7.25am on Sunday. Zaki said the ring, which was made out of stainless steel, looked like a vehicle spare part.

When asked how the ring got stuck over the man's penis, he said he was unsure as he did not have details. "We were concentrating on the job of removing the ring.

Zaki said the Department was called upon as the hospital did not have the right tools for the procedure. He added that while removing rings from fingers was common, this was the first time he had come across a ring stuck on a man's penis.

"You can't have shaky hands and you have to be very confident while performing the procedure," he said.
Old 29-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Man dies after getting sex toy stuck in body for 5 days

very interesting content, keep it up bro Steventan
Old 29-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
very interesting content, keep it up bro Steventan
Thank u, 😄😄😄
Your thread is more sexciting.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1